I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
ssather

10:56pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

A few months ago this girl that saw a pull away an inch of skin away form his arm and push a needle through it and she said he way emo because of that...I felt like smacking her at the time, but my friend was helping me with my 'anger issues'*Rolls eyes* by telling me to write my feeling for a peron in poetry and that got rid of that issue.

I use to think about killing myself...Now when I'm sad or mad I go and talk to my cat.

Happykitty

10:57pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Ss what age are you?
LadyTsunade

10:58pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

We wont talk about anything inappropriate Happy ^^
Immortal: O: I feel young XD

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Happykitty

10:59pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Good...cause the secounde you do i'm out of here.
ImmortalChild10

11:02pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Feel lucky Tsunade. It sucks being this old. >.>

It means your finially on your own with college and all. It's like starting your life and once again defining who you are. It's weird but at the same time kind of cool. You can start over. ^.^ What you were known as in High school no longer applies when you go to college, unless you go with friends.

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

11:04pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Immortal: I know~ Thats what i've been told by friends/adults/parentals ^.^ I'm looking forward to it though! 

Happykitty

11:07pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

You peple are making me scared of high school and College.
ssather

11:13pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

I'm 13...*Feels really young* I act older then I am though.

ImmortalChild10

11:15pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Quick question. How many characters can we be?

Photobucket
Happykitty

11:16pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

(I'm younger then you Ss...gotta go)
LadyTsunade

11:17pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

I have 4 so far Immortal XD

LadyTsunade

11:18pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Happy; Don't be afraid of High School Or College. Teachers and adults try to scare you about it but its not all that bad XD

Just have fun. 

ImmortalChild10

11:18pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Oh god I don't feel bad for having four either. >.> I have two twin brothers, A female and i'm debating between my newest boy or bringing back Damien.

Photobucket
Happykitty

11:19pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

*Yawn*Night...night
LadyTsunade

11:25pm Oct 7 2010 (last edited on 12:11am Oct 8 2010)

Normal User

Name: James Alexander

Personality: He is kind and understanding and he always puts others before himself. He's considerate of others and can be shy at times, but once you get to know him he can get a little hyper thought not too much. He's polite and doesn't like taking advantage of people even if they put themselves out there. 

History: His family died around Christmas 3 years ago... Now him Alex and and Eric and Andrew all live together in the house that they bought on their own.

Crush: [Open]

Pets?: Nah~

Job?: Bookstore at the mall

Favorite song: "Knives and Pens" By Black Veil Brides

Other: He's 6'3"
Gay
[My James is always gay ;3]

Name: Andrew Parks "Andy"

Personality: He is unstable to the point of near emotional collapse. However, the cruel and sadistic personality only serves to mask his fragile and lonely existence. He always feels as if he has something to prove, more to himself than to anyone else, and so takes great pleasure in loudly telling everyone what he's been doing, especially if he thinks it will bring him some attention. He is full of doubt and uncertainty, constantly wracked by inner turmoil and endless questions. What he craves most is love, affection and guidance; in truth, he is little more than a lost and frustrated child.

History: He never met his father but he was told that he was a great war hero that dies far away from here on some battlefield no one knew about according to his mom. He never believed her but he couldn't blame her for trying to hide the ugly truth with a candy coated fairytail of a knight in shining armor for her son to look up to. His mother never looked at him or talked to him unless he got into trouble when he got really good at really fast or if he asked about his father. So he was a troublsome kind when growing up with a fake obsession about learning of his father when all he truely wanted was his mother's attention. Now him James and and Eric and Alex all live together at the house they bought on their own.

Pets?: No 

Job?: Hot Topic

Favorite song: "Perfect Weapon" By Black Veil Brides

Other: He is often mistaken as a girl and is openly called one in public on regular occasions.
Bi
[My Andrew is always Bi ;3]

Name: Alex Kingsley

Personality: He's happy go lucky and always looks at the bright side of things, even when there isn't really a bright side to it. He's like his own ball of sunshine and is very fun to be around though you can easily get tired of all the cheerfulness. He lives in his own world were everything is good and nice and everything is right and nothing goes wrong. But whats wrong with that? He's loyal and protective of those he cares about. Now he lives with James and Andrew and Eric in the house that they bought together on their own.

History: He was abandoned at birth and dropped off at the police station one night. A cop took him to the orphanage where he stayed until he was about ten and he got adopted by a nice family. But when they realized they were going to have a baby of their own they set him to the orphanage. After that he was in and out of homes and families constantly. 

Pets?: None

Job?: Coffee Shop inside of the Bookstore across from Hot Topic

Favorite song: "Sugar, We're Going Down" By Fallout Boy

Other: He's painfully, painfully shy
Bi
[[Usually Gay :O]]

Name: Eric Garcia

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. And flirty. He's usually the first one to get bored of something and make up some new game to occupy his ever wondering mind. And 'unfortunately' (in his opinion) he's really smart and has an uncanny ability to understand mostly everything he comes into contact with. Especially people. And even though he's really smart, he's easy to talk and isn't one of those people that'll blab your secrets or fears to the world. He's a good alley but he wouldn't be all that bad as an enemy though there usually isn't a reason for him to be one.

History: His parents kicked him out, they finally grew tired of the way he acted and looked all the time. He was completely appalled, they had never mentioned this dislike of his fashion style before. If they had he wouldn't have changed at all, but he wouldn't have flaunted it around. It took this as an extreme blow but James, Andrew, and Ale offered him a room and he took it gladly.

Pets?: Nope

Job?: Hot Topic

Favorite song: "Hey There Delilah" By Plain White T's

Other: He's very flirtatious and is aware of how 'cute' he is
Straight
[[ Eric is usually straight ;D]] 

LadyTsunade

11:33pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

(( night Happy :3 ))

OMG!!! Hot guys!! =D 

ImmortalChild10

11:34pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

...Psh. I hope you are okay with Gay characters, because Nathaniel is. <3

And they are Hot I do have to admit, but i'm about to add my own. <3

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

11:53pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

(( Omg?? Gay?! Guy or gurl? o3o I think all of mine will be except for Eric lol But it depends if they'll have love interests or not >3< I don't want them to be lonely ))

ImmortalChild10

12:01am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

.... Umm. Guy. He's a hopless romantic. He treats everyone like they are better than him and will do anything to impress. The twins swing both ways. The girl is straight. ^.^

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

12:07am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Ohkaey =3 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10