I don't cause any harm (Emo rp) I just smile and wave.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

12:30am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Smiles all around. "Hey~" They all responded at once. This caused Alex to giggle, Andrew to groan, Eric to give a questioning look to the rest of them, and James to simply smile. Everyone just loved Akila. 

Alex sighed quietly, then shrugged apologetically. "I have to go... Or I'll be late." He said, starting to drift away already. "Sorry. Bye guys, Akila~" He said then skittered away. James watched Alex go for a moment before he came back to reality with a sigh of his own. "Me too." He said, cocking his head to the side slightly, "See ya!~" He said the made his own sweeping escape.

Andrew frowned at him, "Is it just me or is it weird that he moves like that and he's 6 feet tall?" He said in an absent minded manner. He blinked then poked Eric, "We're gonna be late too..." he told him. Eric glanced at him then back to Akila. "Wanna come hang out for a few minutes?" He asked, he loved Akila's company, plus Andrew could be such a drag sometimes.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Mechromancer

12:42am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

"Bye."She said to the leavig boys. "Sure! I would love to."She smiled. She put her bangs behind her right ear, some of her bangs were sticking out. She smirked and smiled.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

1:48am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Andrew sighed before pulling eric along with him he obviously wasn't going to come on his own. they had to open the place up and if they were late doing that they were going to be in some serious trouble.

[[ haha..... braindead DX ]] 

Mechromancer

2:12am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Akila laughed. "Bye!"Akila called after them. She shook her head and went back to work.She went behind the counter.

(Me too.)

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

2:45am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

[[ lol XP ....... lol ]]

ImmortalChild10

3:36am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

It wasn't long before both twins stepped out of their bedroom. Azreal glanced up from the kitchen bar to stare for a few minutes before sighing. "How did you manage to rouse the hard head behind you?" She asked curiously refuring to Chiyoko. "Hmm? Oh him. Eh he decided he wanted to hang at the mall today so I made him get up" Diasuke laughed lightly nudging his brother. Azreal sighed and stood up smoothing out her clohtes before motioning to the door. "Shall we?" she asked wondering how on earth she was a year younger and yet was the most responsible one in the appartment.

"Which vehicle are we taking?" Chiyoko asked peeking over Diasuke's shoulder and resting his eyes on Azreal who was holding up a pair of car keys. "Crap" he muttered instantly seeing the GT's keys in the girls hands. He hated the black shelby GT. It was so weird to him. "Oh yes like you are going to get me to work and your brother to the mall on your bike? I highly doubt that now lets go!" Azreal snapped a little anoyed with the two at the moment.

Chiyoko's head found the back of Diasuke's shoulder which only caused the twin to sigh. "Get off Chi. We have to take her and she does have a very valid point. Your green bike can't take all of us so the GT is going to have to work." "It's a stupid car" Chiyoko muttered under his breath as he exited the door and following the blonde hair girl down the stairs towards the parking lot. "But it's my car" Diasuke pouted running after the two, locking the appartment door behind him.

Ooc:// Bleh. Not much really to say here. Yes I am aware Nathaniel is missing but until I find somewhere to put him he's going to be MIA. ^.^

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

3:59am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

James ended up walking with Alex on the way to the bookstore, the bookstore's name was Books A Million and there was a convenient Star Bucks located in the middle of the Books A Million. James wrapped his arm around the smaller male as they went. It was a friendly gesture, nothing more, James was just one of those people that were very friendly. Alex looked up at him, literally, he was only 5'9" and James was 6'3". 

"want some coffee?" He asked quietly, ignoring the looks from others at the sight of them. "Yes please." James smiled, looking at the upcoming stores. "The usual?" Alex asked, "Nah~ Get me a... Iced Venti Caramel Macciato." He said, a look of thought of his face. "Ok." Alex said then stopped and opened the door for James sweeped in with a 'thank you and Alex soon followed. 

Mechromancer

11:53am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Akila waited for her break time so she could spend time with the guys. She thought she saw her cousin`s white tiger.(Her cousin is wierd.) "Helios!"She called. The white tiger darted at her. He tackled and stated lickin her. Akila laughed and got up.

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

12:10pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

It didn't take long before the Twins dropped Azreal off. Diasuke gave her a hug before kissing her forehead. "Okay little one, be good at work" he joked causing her to frown and lightly shove him. "I take care of you two so honeslty i'm the mother in this little threesome relationship" she smirked which only caused Diasuke to frown. "Okay you don't know how wrong that sounded now get inside before Mamma-san kills you" he sighed shoving her threw the Japanese restaurant doors. He spun around and joined Chiyoko in the car smirking.

"Sooo Mall?" Diasuke asked turning the car on listening to the engine come to life. "Yeah...Azreal will call when she needs us to pick her up" Chiyoko smiled leaning back against the seat. "As you wish" Diasuke said pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards the mall.

----

Nathaniel was currently sitting in his red convertable in the mall parking lot staring at himself in the mirror. "I swear..." he frowned to himself climbing out of his car and entering the mall threw the food court. Immediatly his stomach was a little queesy due to all the mixture of smells the food court let off. It all smelled so fattening and greasy to him. "Later..." he promised himself shoving his hands in his pockets and heading to the book store. He needed something else to read on account he had finished most of his collection at home.

Photobucket
LadyTsunade

3:27pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

James let go of Alex when they got into the bookstore, "Remember my coffeeeeee~" He called after the other as he left to go to his own station. "I won't!" He called over his shoulder as he went. The bookstore was empty and the coffee machines would have to be turned on. James went to the doors and flipped the "Closed" sign to "Open" and made his way behind the counter. He yawned and picked up the book that he had been reading, working here had perks for a advent reader. Just go out and grab a book and start reading.

Alex pulled on his Star Bucks apron and then started to clean the coffee pots, as needed, before he would make any coffee. 

Andrew dragged Eric all the way to the Hot Topic, flipping the sign as he went without stop and past all of the coolest stuff in the word. He absolutely loved working here and he worked with the stuff so he got to see what he liked when he liked it and had a discount when he got it. "Come on Eric, do something." He said, flipping on the TV and tuning the Radio stations. "Leave me alone Andy~" Eric growled, tinkering with a rubber finger puppet that looked somewhat like a mutant chicken.

Andrew rolled his eyes and continued with the ritual of getting the store running then left Eric behind the counter. He worked around the store, straightening things, helping customers find what they want when they want it. That kind of thing. And the weird part was that he was no where near a people person.

-

After the pots were clean Alex started the coffee, the broiling smell filling up the store, mixing with the smell of old and new books alike. 

Mechromancer

3:51pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

Akila smiledd as her cousin came in. "Hey Jason."Akila said. "Hey Aki."Jason told her. Helios climbed onto the counter. Akila laughed and lifted the pup off.

(Banner made by Kina)
LadyTsunade

2:24am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[[ Bump ;D ]]

Mechromancer

10:01pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(Bump~!)

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

10:21pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Sorry. I was having technical difficulties. Bleh. I swear my internet hates me. >.>

Bic://

Diasuke frowned glancing at the clock noticing how early it was. "Umm. You do know the mall just opened right?" He asked with a slight laugh. "So if I were you, take your time driving" he grinned leaning back against the seat and focusing on the ceilng of the car.

"Huh? Did it?" Chiyoko asked glancing at the clock before leaning back against his seat and watching the road. "Maybe that is why traffic is so weird. People are going to work" He breathed glancing at the radio. "Don't you listen to music?" Chiyoko asked his brother glancing the side but making sure that his eyes were still resting on the road.

"Yeah, but your taste sucks so I'd rather sit in silence" Diasuke grinned towards his brother before waving his hand. "Just drive. We can hang in the parking lot if it comes down to it. It's weird being the first people in the mall." Diasuke shrugged closing his eyes and taking in the silence within the car. It felt nice and he did have to admit it gave him time to think. Chiyoko wasn't one to break silence but just merely take it in and relax also. The saying 'silence is golden' was absolulty true in both Diasuke and Chiyoko's minds.

Photobucket
Mechromancer

10:24pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(Looking at the silence is golden part. made me laugh. Because my sister had a saying on her wall it said: Silence golden, but duck tape is silver. LOL.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

10:26pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// I seen that saying too! My teacher had it hanging on her door. She would always say "Yes silence is golden, but as the sign says 'Duct tape is silver'. So don't make me get the duct tape to create silence. -_- "  She was an amazing teacher. <3

Photobucket
Mechromancer

10:29pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(Lol, I still laugh about my sister's wall. She spelt silver wrong. It was funny.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

10:33pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Hehe. ^.^

Photobucket
Mechromancer

10:42pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(There was on about Fireflies.

I love fireflies and all, but why to their magical butts glow?)

(Banner made by Kina)
ImmortalChild10

10:48pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// lol. I would have liked that one. There is a sign in my science teacher's lab. It reads "Warning, Science is in progress" and under warning there is a stick figure on fire. I'm a little hesitant to work in the science lab now. >.>

Photobucket
Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10