Because somewhere out there, there's a Kuro waiting to pounce [Kuro x Typo, more can join]

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

11:13pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

Beka glanced out the window at the sudden noise. 'Oh,' the girl murmured as she slid past Jesca and pressed her face to the gla.ss. 'Are you two alright?' She had caught the cat and man just when the two had fallen head over heels on to the gra.ss, and she attempted to stifle a small giggle at them.

'Want to come in?' she offered quickly, pushing the door open with a slight shove. 'Not through the window obviously,' she amended quickly, blushing.

~

Jesca raised an eyebrow at Beka but stayed where she was. The other girl seemed to have things under control and Jesca disliked interfering with other people's business anyways.

Logo
Detneth106

6:47pm Sep 24 2010

Normal User

[UP]

Logo
Detneth106

1:35am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[UP]

Logo
mychelle1212

6:19am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Serrela felt like pointing out the dangers of allowing random strangers and their cats into your home in the middle of the night, but held her tongue.  She did promise Sheyla, after all.  And it might seem a bit hypocritical, since she had been allowed in earlier.  So she merely sipped her second mug of cocoa and watched while Beka invited the strange pair inside.

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Detneth106

9:19am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Pssh...not much to answer to that. o-o I've been nagging Kez so we should be getting a long post soon.]

Logo
Grimoire

3:01pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Fallen head over heels? Hannibal + Aes forever, xoxo.]]

What in Bast's name? Did this girl have any sense of security?! Aes scrambled to his feet, gawking. "What?! We were jussst sskulking outsside your window! We could causse you harm! Don't welcome sstrangersss in like that!!" Aes pulled his hair and managed to look quite distressed at her decision, even though he was completely sure HE should be the one fearing her. They would just welcome him in, maybe offer him a beverage,  and then brutally murder him. Oh-ho, he was on to their evil plan!

Hannibal padded into the building without a backwards glance at Aes. He stopped a few feet in the room and looked around, sniffing. He sure was hungry, it had been a long day. The place was nice and warm too. The lawnmower in his chest kicked on and he purred loudly in greeting to everyone.

Aes's voice strangled into a low whisper, "Noooooo, Hanny... don't leave meee..." and he put his hands over his face and sobbed, for his cat had abandoned him to join the evil women in their plan to gut him alive. 

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
mychelle1212

10:38pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((Yeah, sorry bout the lameness of my post there Det.  Lack of sleep and college is giving me headaches.))

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Detneth106

9:19am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[S'ok Mychelle. -coughs- I couldn't answer bcause of some 403 thing. Give me a moment.]

Logo
Detneth106

9:22am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Blinking at the sobbing voice from the corner outside the house Beka leaned out farther to see who was talking. 'Oh,' she muttered stupidly at the man who was crying for his cat, who seemed quite happy to be in this house. 'Uh...come in please? We won't do anything to hurt you.'

Holding out one hand she climbed outside the window.

[Short D: Squash]

Logo
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7