Because somewhere out there, there's a Kuro waiting to pounce [Kuro x Typo, more can join]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Keleesi

5:36am Sep 16 2010 (last edited on 5:38am Sep 16 2010)

Normal User

((Stupid time zones. D< I'm 6 hours ahead of Res time so... 11/12pm, when you lot post, is like, 5/6am for me. xD))

Tsukie had been watching the kettle with little interest when he heard Jesca scuffle around, and his eyes followed her, his ex
pression unreadable. When it came to reaching the mugs, cracking out with a smooth laugh as she searched for her stool.

In one swift move, he moved himself off of the counter, reaching easily for 3 mugs which he placed with a quiet clatter onto the counter. The silver haired male had been busy with preparing the hot drinks when he heard the knock on the door, watching as Jesca chose to go and answer it this time. My my... They were getting a lot of visitors tonight.

Gently picking up the hot mug of cocoa, he placed it in front of Sheyla. "That's correct," He answered with a fleeting smile as he glanced off towards the door. With a shrug, he picked up his own mug, one of tea, and sat himself back onto the chair he'd occupied earlier. No doubt Jesca could deal with who-ever was outside the door.

He yawned slightly, then raised an eyebrow, standing up and padding to the kitchen doorway, raising an eyebrow at the people outside and the seemingly nervous Jesca.

~~~

Lucai had been watching the door when he heard the footsteps of others, and turned to look over his shoulder at the trio that ambled up to them. His eyes narrowed on the male in the middle, frowning. "What happened to him?" He asked, just as the cabin door was opened. He glanced back around, a smile on his face. "Why, hello the-" He paused and blinked, watching with apparent awe as the girl seemed to dissapear right before his eyes. It wasn't so much the ability as the fact Lucai had not expected another like him in the vicinity.

He was about to speak when another voice spoke, the smooth tones showing absoloutely no surprise at the girls peculiar ability. Lucai craned his neck to watch as a male around 2 inches shorter than he walked from the kitchen with an unusual grace. His features were, literally, flawless, and his silver eyes captivating. What a strange bunch of people... Well, the two who owned the cabin, anyway...

"Jesca," The silver haired male said, coming to a stop beside the partially visible girl. "Get yourself under control," He glanced sideways at the girl, then focused his penetrating gaze on the injured male. Well, no point hiding it now, the fact they weren't normal, and if any of these people saw fit to run, he could probably hold them down... Running against gravity was a hard thing to do. Raising an eyebrow, he took a step away from the door, then gestured with a slender hand to one of the side rooms. "Take him in there, all of you may as well come in," He said, turning on his heel and walking back to the kitchen.

Detneth106

6:58am Sep 16 2010

Normal User

Jesca nodded slowly and reappeared, though her body still flickered slightly, like the light of a firefly, blinking in and out of existence, though much more slowly. She stepped aside and held out an arm to the group outside, pointing to the couch.

'He would be more comfortable there,' she said slowly, raising an eyebrow at them whilst they stood outside the door awkwardly. 

Turning and walking away at a brisk pace she entered the bathroom, which Sheyla had been in a few moments before.This time, however, she opened the linen closet instead of the cupboard, and withdrew a large soft blanket, made of some sort of animal wool.

'For him,' she murmured, placing the heavy dark blue blanket onone of the couch's arms.

~

Beka sighed and glanced at Ra. 'Umm...do you think it's safe,' she ventured cautiously, and peered back into the bright interior of the cabin. If you asked her, the first girl, Jesca, seemed kind enough. She was already carrying a large blanket for Jace and placing it on the aforementioned couch.

But she wasn't sure about the silver-haired male, and shivered slightly when she thought about him.

And the two in front of them, who were they? Obviously stranges to those already inhabiting the cabin.

Logo
ferretflitz

8:24am Sep 16 2010

Normal User

Ra shrugged, as much as you can while holding up another at Beka's question. "We have little choice, Miss Beka. Your companion is very seriously wounded, and I need to dry off before I can to anything to help," He answered, tuggin both Beka and the nearly unconcious Jace into the cabin and over to the couch, setting the boy down on the couch. "Oh my, I'm a bit of a mess. Have you a restroom that I may use?" Ra asked Jesca gently, a slight smile twitching at the corners of his lips.

"I thank you for letting us into your abode. It is lucky my mistress was wrong. If there had been no-one here, we might have been in some trouble. I am Ra Mysan," Ra introduced himself, bowing slightly at the waist, before checking the time on his pocket watch, 'Tsk'ing slightly. "I am very late, very late," He murmered, slipping the watch back into his very wet, silk pocket.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

Keleesi

2:08pm Sep 16 2010 (last edited on 2:09pm Sep 16 2010)

Normal User

Lucai blinked, watching the blonde and the girl carried the injured male into the cabin. With a shrug, the tall male glanced at the girl who stood beside him. With a slight shrug, he followed Ra into the small building, looking around before focusing his gaze on Jace.

"You got any medical exprience, like?" He asked the blonde headed Ra with a raised eyebrow. "What happened to him anyway, and late for what?" He blinked, having said this rather quickly, before unceremoniously throwing himself onto a nearby chair. "I also have another question," He added, yawning slightly and focusing his gaze on Jesca. "What was with the dissapearing act?"

~~~

As soon as Tsukie reached the kitchen, he sighed quietly, then looked at Sheyla. "Sorry. It seems we have some other vistors," He glanced over his shoulder into the hallway, before shrugging and heading back to the others.

He arrived in time to hear Lucai's rant and questions, and countered it with a solid statemet as he pulled the curtains closed to that room, his voice smooth and liquid. "You talk too much, and it surprises me how calm you sound speaking of that lapse," He replied, looking over his shoulder at the injured Jace before allowing his gaze to focus on the tall male with red streaks. He then glanced at the others. "Speaking of which, none of you seem all too fussed by it," He raised an eyebrow. "I'm led to believe none of you are quite what you seem," His eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke, but it wasn't an offensive thing. More cautious.

Detneth106

2:14pm Sep 16 2010 (last edited on 2:59pm Sep 16 2010)

Normal User

Jesca flushed and instead chose to answer Ra's question first. 'Up the hall, first room to the left,' she murmured, pulling the blanket around a now unconcious Jace. She tugged her bangs as they flopped over her eyes nervously, turning around to look at the tall man.

'It's my ability. Magic, if you will,' she said quietly, her cheeks turning pink as she flushed with apprehension. She averted her eyes and fidgeted slightly, wringing her hands together. 'Why do you wish to know?'

~

Beka stroked Jace's arm nervously, wincing as he moaned and his eyelids fluttered. 'Sleep Jace, you'll get better,' she whispered, leaning near his ear to ensure that no one would here her other than her brother.

Logo
Detneth106

6:44pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

UP

Logo
ferretflitz

10:53pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

"Ah, yes, a bit. It is harder when wet, however. All the ink runs and makes a dreadful mess," Ra answered Lucai, watching as he threw himself into an open chair as if he owned the place. "And I am not late, per say, but instead behind schedual. I am to return to my mistress in three hours, and this is but one of my errands," He said to Lucai's second question, Ra's head swiveled to look at Tsukie, bowing slightly. "No, not normal. Although, I don't actually know what happened to Mister Jace, other than the fact that he was shot," At this, he again fished the bullet from his plum-coloured pocket, it's tip glinting wickedly in the lights of the cabin.

"Thank you, Miss," Ra said to Jesca, moving into the bathroom, and after a scant ten minutes re-emerged spotless, clean and neat, his clothes spotless and his hair and gl*censored*es impeccable. "I took the liberty of straightening up your bathroom, miss, it was a bit disoraganized." He said, bowing to Jesca before standing in a corner, leaning lightly against the wall. "As for why I'm not normal..." At this, Ra pulled a brush and a pot of ink from his pants pocket and began drawing on the wall, replicating a dog waging it's tail, and running his hands over the head, he grabbed one of the ears and simply pulled the black and white dog off the wall, and as it tumbled to the ground, it yelped slightly, its ink form black and white, although very much alive.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

mychelle1212

4:20am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Frowning at being ignored in favor of the bleeding man, Serrela strode into the cabin and wrung the rain water out of her hair, not giving a second glance to the large puddle she created.  "Interesting ability," she remarked to Ra, although she was barely paying attention to the puppy he had conjured from the ink.  Her eyes hand landed on the brunette girl sitting in the cabin's kitchen area, sipping a mug of what looked like cocoa.  

"There you are, Sheyla.  I was so worried," she crooned as she navigated through the crowd of people to stand in front of the shocked girl.  "I'm so glad I was able to find you, especially with this nasty storm upon us."

Sheyla flinched, her hands involuntarily tightening on the mug she held.  "Serrela." she breathed, shivering slightly.  "She's found me again.  No!  What am I supposed to do?  She wouldn't start a fight here, among all these people, would she?  Stupid, of course she will, she doesn't care what they think.  Maybe if I stay calm she will too."  

"What are you doing here?" Sheyla whispered, hoping everyone would stay preoccupied with the injured boy and not began questioning the two of them.

Serrela leaned over her, one hand braced on the counter next to them.  "You know what I'm here for, sis.  You've made me chase you plenty long enough this time."

"I left because of you.  And it's not going to be different this time, so why bother coming after me?"

Serrela let out an irritated growl in her ear.  "You know damn well why.  As long as this "bond" between us exists, we can't leave each other alone.  You think I want to trail you all over the place?"

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Detneth106

9:17am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Jesca gave a furious scowl at the girl who had just entered. 'Excuse me?' she asked, voice dripping with annoyance. 'If you enter another's house it's common courtesy to be polite. Clean up your mess and leave Sheyla alone. I don't care about whatever happened between the two of you. Leave if you're going to fight.'

She picked up a partially dry towel that had been sitting on a chair and held it out to Serrela, her distaste evident on her face. 

Logo
Keleesi

9:53am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Lucai blinked at Jesca, his face curious. "Magic?... Is that what you call it?" He asked, tilting his head. He was pretty sure what he could do wasn't magic, or atleast... It didn't seem that way. It felt more like a personal unusuality, but whatever. It all amounted to the same thing, he supposed.

He shrugged in response to Tsukie, yawning and crossing his arms, leaning back leisurely in the chair he'd occupied. "It seems you might be right," He said, looking around at the group. "No-one here seems to be all too surprised by this little revalation, huh?... You'd almost think it was an everyday occurance," Which, if what he guessed was correct, it probably was.

He paused for a moment, his face thoughtful as Ra left and retruned before proceeding to draw on the wall. Tearing himself away from his thoughts, he watched silently, an amused ex
pression on his face as he watched the ink born dog. "That's pretty impressive," He murmered, tugging lightly on his tied back hair.

Tsukie leant against a far wall, his arms crossed and his eyeson the people who now resided in the cabin. He too had come to the conclusion they were all similar, there was, afterall, no other explanation for their calm acceptance of what they'd seen Jesca do. It only stood to reason that they all had their own little secret, and his as.sumption was proved true when Ra was the first to demonstrate his ability.

He glanced towards Lucai at the tall males comment, then raised an incurious eyebrow. "And what can you do?" He asked, his voice soft, only the slightest tone of curiousity audible in his words.

Lucai jumped from the chair, evidently planning to make a big deal out of this whole thing. "Oh well, seeing as you asked~" He said with a grin, before making a huge fuss about creating what seemed to be a ball of flame that swirled between his two outstretched hands. He threw it between both palms for a moment, then held it in his right palm as he pulled off a somewhat florid salute with the other. "Ta-da~"

Tsukie rolled his eyes, and Lucai caught the motion with a strained smile. "And you can do any better, pretty boy?" He asked, figuring they all may as well get their peculiarities out there. He grinned openly when he saw the model-boys eyes narrow, shortly before he fell face-first into the floor with a resounding crash. "Ow," He murmered, his face plastered to the wooden floor, struggling under the oppresive weight that now pressed onto his back. It took a lot of struggling for him to raise his head even slightly, glaring at Tsukie as he tried to fight how heavy he suddenly felt. "The hell?!"

A small, unamused smile tugged at the corners of Tsukie's lips as he watched the still struggling Lucai.

Detneth106

2:56pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Dropping the towel in Serrela's arms, Jesca smirked at Lucai's prone form on the ground. 'I don't think Tsukie likes you much at this moment,' she remarked slowly, crossing her arms. 

Her smile widened as the ink-dog padded up to her and sniffed at her knees. 'Hello,' she crooned, patting it gently. The bright smile on her face didn't change even when black ink came off on her hands, staining the fingertips a dark midnight black.

Flexing her fingers idly she watched as the white skin of her arm gradually darkened, first to a dark tan,  then a blackish-brown, and finally to dark black, matching the ink on her fingers.

Logo
Detneth106

1:02pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Up ^o^]

Logo
Detneth106

9:24pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[UP]

Logo
Grimoire

9:30pm Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 8:24pm Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

[[Zombie squeeze in? DDD:

edit: AES'S BIO LOCATED HERE.]]

Name - Aes Keely
Age - ?
Gender - Male
Eye Color - Bright yellow.
Deion - Aes is very tall, standing at 6'4" when slouching. He feels bad about this because short people make fun of him for it. He is very slim, almost to a unnatural extent. He is not unhealthy in the slightest, but combined with his height and the stripped suits he likes to wear he appears to be thinner than usual.

He has a long face, with high, prominent cheekbones and an angular nose. He looks quite young, but his hair is a wispy light gray, so many think he is probably much older. Aes likes to keep his age a secret, as he kind of likes it when people think he's an old gentleman. His hair is wavy, very short on one side, and very long on the other.

Some will say that this is an odd haircut, and the truth is that his head caught on fire a couple weeks ago and he lost most of his hair. He's just too afraid of hairstylists to get it corrected.
Personality - He's very sweet, and doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body. He can also be quite lazy, and doesn't very much like leaving his house. Is very fond of cats and albino librarians named Neil. Aes has a few phobias... his worst one is that he is utterly TERRIFIED of beautiful women. He seriously thinks they will murder him at any chance they can get.
Crush - On someone not appearing in this roleplay.
Ability [2] -
Major: He can communicate with felines.
Minor: Night-Vision.
History - Not very interesting. Was abandoned by his family at a young age and was raised by cats. You know. The usual.
Other - He tendsss to hisss when he sspeakss. His l.ynx/cat pet/friend Hannibal is usually with him.

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Detneth106

9:38pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Say what? You wanna join? O_o]

Logo
mychelle1212

5:26am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Serrela scowled at the girl who had dared to drop a towel in her hands and walk away.  Seeing red, she had taken a half step after her when Sheyla grabbed the towel from her, stopping her from walking across the room and doing something unpleasant.

"I'm sorry about my sister, Jesca," Sheyla hurriedly apologized.  "I'll deal with the mess."  Kneeling by the large puddle, Sheyla began trying to mop up the rain water.

Serrela merely snorted in disdain.  Fine then, she'd back off for now.  Plenty of time to deal with this Jesca later.  Striding over to the struggling Lucai, she looked down at him with a bored ex
pression on her face.  "What exactly did you do to him?" she asked in a disinterested tone.   

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Keleesi

8:42am Sep 19 2010 (last edited on 8:52am Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

((It would seem that way, Det. xD))

Lucai was grumbling, loudly, when Jesca spoke, and he found himself frowning deeply at her once he was able to shift his head so he could look at her. "Pfft," Was his reply, though it came out more as a strained huff of breath, and he probably would have elaborated had his lungs not refused to expand thanks to that invisible weight.

The heavy pressure, however, lifted just as Serrela approached and asked her question, and Lucai sat himself up, inhaling deeply in an attempt to get his breath back. He eventually tried to pull himself to his feet, shakily, and managed to do so without falling on his face again. "I'd like to know that too," He huffed, flopping back into the chair he'd occupied previously, his gaze narrowing as he looked at the slender silver haired boy. "And don't think I'm letting you get away with that, either," He grumped under his breath.

Tsukie, who had closed his eyes at some point during Lucai's meeting with the floor, yawned. "Nothing, all I did was amplify the gravity in his general vicinity," He murmered, only opening his eyes to glance at Lucai, before he turned his gaze to the ink formed dog, who was currently sniffing at Jesca. "I have a certain amount of control over gravity and pressure,"

Lucai snorted, then leant forward quickly in his chair. "Scary," He said with heavy sarcasm, before he realised what he was saying and raised both his arms quickly in surrender. "So you go around smashing peoples faces into the floor?" He asked in a mild tone.

"Hardly that. Count yourself lucky, it could have been worse," The gravity manipulating male replied, silver eyes narrowing. "Perhaps I'll throw you through the window next time so we won't have to deal with you and your fire tricks," He mused quietly, earning a disgruntled but wary snort from the brown haired male, and what seemed to be a barely audible and mumbled insult. With a dismissing shrug, Tsukie stood away from the wall, straightening his lean and slender form; His body moving with that effortless grace. "I believe I'll go and fetch us more cocoa," He glanced around at the quickly growing crowd, his face unreadable. "It seems we may need it,"

Detneth106

8:44am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

[I have to go on a  3k Terry Fox Walk. See you in a bit ^o^]

Logo
Detneth106

11:08am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

Jesca giggled at Lucai's comment, but swiftly ducked into the kitchen before he heard, or so she hoped. She glanced at the mugs sitting on the counter and managed to clamber onto the counter so she could get some more, five more, to be exact. Jumping down again she opened one of the lower cupboards, removing an old beaten pot, black with the ashes of previous meals.

'We should really replace this grotty old thing,' she muttered to herself with a sigh, planting it firmly on one of the stove's burners. Flicking on the switch deftly, she then turned and opened the fridge, squeezing into the narrow space between the door and the wall. 

'And move this fridge. I wonder how Tsukie ever managed alone in this place.'

Grabbing the milk she made sure to shut the door tightly, for if not closed properly it would heat up in a matter of minutes, spoiling all their food, and set the milk on the counter. 

'Tsukie!' she called out, poking her head around the doorframe. 'How much milk for eight people?'

Logo
Keleesi

12:26pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

((Bump. >3))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7