Because somewhere out there, there's a Kuro waiting to pounce [Kuro x Typo, more can join]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

5:00pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 3:54pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

-Plot-

None, because plots are annoying. :c

-Setting-

New York city. A small hut/house/cottage thing in Central Park.

-Characters-

-Lucai Vayne [M] - Kuro
-Tsukie Handa [M] - Kuro
-Jesca Aiye [F] - Raithe
-Jace Silvant [M] - Raithe
-Rebekah Silvant [F] - Raithe
-Sheyla [F] - Mychelle
-Serrela [F] - Mychelle

-Bio-

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Eye Color -
Deion -
Personality - 
Crush - 
Ability [2] - 
History -
Other -

Logo
Keleesi

5:01pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 5:02pm Sep 10 2010)

Normal User

((Powered humans, yes? :3 Bio coming soon~ <3))

Detneth106

5:07pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 3:18am Sep 11 2010)

Normal User

Name - Jesca Aiye
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Eye Color - Dark blue, can change to indigo or cyan.
Deion -
Hidden City Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality - Jesca is the kind of girl who spurns (and fears) being the center of attention. If given a nickname for one of her skills, Jesca would be called the chameleon, for her almost ethereal ability to fade into the background. She has an introverted attitude, and only truly opens herself up to loved ones. 
Crush - Open
Ability [2] - Invisiblity and color change. Her invisiblity can work either slowly or be instant. When she fades slowly, Jesca becomes seethrough, and is nigh invisble if this happens in shadows. Her color change allows her to change her skin tone, eye color and hair color.
History - ...
Other -

Logo
Keleesi

5:16pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 9:15am Sep 15 2010)

Normal User

Name -Lucai Vayne
Age -20
Gender -Male
Eye Color -Brown
Deion -
Lucai is tall, around 6 foot, and has dark, chocolate coloured hair that reaches just below his shoulders, streaked through with red, usually tied back. His bangs fall to one side, just above his eyes. His build is that of your average male, though more on the athletic side without actually being bulky. He's well tanned, and constantly wears a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and dark jeans. He also has his right ear pierced with a small silver hoop, and a small, ruby red tribal tattoo at the base of the back of his neck. It's a crappy deion, but this character is still in construction. xD
I'll probably draw him later at some point.
Personality - 
Loud, raucous, and very, very flirty. He's an idiot, essentially, but not in a "doesn't understand anything" sort of way. He tends to just constantly joke around, and can sometimes take it too far. He can, and will, lay back on his lighthearted nature when the situation truly demands it, but that would have to be a pretty serious situation. His sarcastic comments and constant joking around can get him into a lot of trouble, which usually leaves him apologising for some time after.
Lucai is a very loyal sort of person, and usually befriends for life, and is, despite his forward personaility, very likable.
Crush - 
None yet~
Ability [2] - 
Controls fire/heat. Yes, it's cliche, but it's all I can think of that would suit his looks. He's awfully good at manipulating flames, creating it out of nowhere, and can alter his own body temperature anywhere between the average human to molten rock. He can also change the temperature of the air around him, effectively creating heatwaves.
History -
I don't have a history for him I'm afraid. Yet, anyway.
Other -
Has an unhealthy obsession with strawberries. xD

~~~

Name - Tsukie Handa
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Eye Color -Grey
Deion -
Stands at 5'10", and his hair is an unusual shade of silver that hangs over his eyes. The length is similar at the back, reaching about halfway down the back of his neck. Tsukie's build is slim and slender, and he walks with an almost effortless grace. His features are handsome, and his skin is a flawless ivory. He wears a plain white tee and dark blue jean jacket, alongside a pair of jeans the exact shade of the jacket, and he has no piercings to speak of.
Will draw him later. o3o
Personality - 
Very quiet, and almost always serious. Tsukie is perfectly sociable however, and will talk with people without any hesitation, despite the fact he never seems to smile or let loose on his feelings. His emotions never usually register on his face, but rather, are portrayed through his tone of voice, and as such, he is excellent at masking his tone.
Like Lucai, Tsukie cares deeply for his friends, though isn't quite so obvious about it as the "fire-tamer".
Again, another crappy deion. They're both new characters to me. xD
Crush - 
None yet~
Ability [2] - 
Manipulates pressure/gravity.
He can create vacuums, effectively sucking all the oxygen out of the atmosphere, and create a crushing pressure. He can also increase gravity, or even lift it altogether, giving himself and the people around him the ability of flight. He can focus it on himself, or another person.
History -
Doesn't have one. Dx
Other -
He's gay. (If your not uncomfortable with this)

Detneth106

5:16pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[-RAYGE- I have to go Kuro dear. I'm having my birthday dinner tonight. I expect to be back on so please don't be angry at me for this sudden absence. Er...start the RP when you like. ♥]

Logo
DrEaMxxEaTER

5:18pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

(( -lurks- ))
Detneth106

5:19pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[Hey Dream.]

Logo
Keleesi

5:19pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((Oh gosh. Leaving me to start it... xD Psh. You do it, unless you really can't... xD <3 I'm gonna take a while getting my characters straight anyways. xD))

Detneth106

5:21pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[That's fine. I'll start when I get back. :3]

Logo
DrEaMxxEaTER

5:28pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

(( hola, como estas?looks like a nice rp you two got here ))
mychelle1212

5:34pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((*peeks in* Hey guys.))

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Keleesi

5:41pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((Psh... Mychelle should join~ O_O))

mychelle1212

5:47pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 4:58am Sep 11 2010)

Normal User

((Well okay, if Kuro tells me to...))

Name - Sheyla
Age - 17
Gender - Female
Eye Color - Brown
Deion - Wavy, dark brown hair that she wears long. Tall with a slender build and a tan.  She wears a black tunic shirt over denim jeans and sandals on her feet.  Her ears are double pierced with small silver hoops.  Aside from the earrings, the only jewelry she wears is a woven friendship bracelet on her left wrist.  
Personality -  Quiet, and a bit of a push over.  She tries to make up for it by being friendly, but people usually use her friendship to take advantage of her.  This makes her very upset.
Crush -  Open
Ability [2] -  Telekinesis (can move things with her mind) and can form solid objects out of nothing.  However, she doesn't have very good control over either of them, and the objects she creates don't last very long.
History - Five years ago, she woke up one night in a city park with a headache and a girl identical to herself sitting beside her.  She doesn't remember much from before that night, except a feeling of loneliness.  Since then, she's been drifting from one place to another, and trying to avoid her sister.
Other - Despite not wanting to be around Serrela, the two of them are drawn to each other, which neither is overly happy about. 

Name - Serrela
Age -  17
Gender - Female
Eye Color - Brown 
Deion - Wavy, dark brown hair that she wears long. Tall with a slender build and a tan.  Serrela prefers a tank top and boots to Sheyla's tunic and sandals, and the jeans she wears are ripped in various places.  She also has double pierced ears, except her earrings are silver studs instead of hoops.  Serrela also has a woven friendship bracelet on her right wrist.
Personality - Mean spirited, aggressive, and manipulative.  A bit unbalanced, she sees other people as either annoying, stupid, or pawns she can use to get what she wants.  
Crush - Open
Ability [2] - By touching a person or an ob
ject that someone has a strong connection to, she can see into their past, usually memories or events that are traumatic or unhappy in nature.  She then manipulates these memories to force her victim to go along with whatever she wants.  However, she can only do this if she's physically touching the person at the time.
History - Her memories begin with her sitting in a park at night, beside of an unconscious girl who looked like her.  Since then most of her memories are of arguing with, splitting from, following and occasionally traveling with Sheyla.
Other - She dislikes Sheyla intensely.  However, this doesn't stop her from tracking her where ever she goes.

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Keleesi

5:56pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((*Flopglomps Mychelle* <3))

Raver

6:50pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((*Jumps in and lurks* o.o))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Detneth106

11:00pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[AShjrhuafgeuwgfuvbdgtyrgtt Hai ♥]

Logo
Detneth106

11:08pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Pitter patter

Pitter patter

The soft, monotone noise of the raindrops falling onto the roof soothed Jesca, who lay curled up on the couch. It wasn't too late in the afternoon, but the sky was dark with thunderclouds, so it seemed late. Giving a small cat-like yawn Jesca stretched as she stood up. She shuffled towards the kitchen, rubbing her back to ease out the muscles.

Another night in Central Park, of all places, she mused. Her life was so different from when she had first found this cabin in the forest. Now her lonesome days were over, but human contact was nice to have. 

Especially people like me.

Logo
Detneth106

11:25pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 3:23am Sep 11 2010)

Normal User

-Bio-

Name - Jace Silvant
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Eye Color - Brown
Deion -

Personality - Jace is a quiet and studious type, but he does actively engage in conversations. He doesn't like arguing, but he would never agree with someone just for that reason, but instead speak his part in a friendly sort of way. He acts as a deffusant for his sister, and is like a healing balm on her anger.
Crush - Open
Ability [2] - Healing hands. He can also soothe the negative emotions.
History -
Other -

-Bio-

Name - Rebekah [Beka] Silvant
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Eye Color - Brown
Deion -

Personality - Beka is loud and rambunctious compared to her brother's easy-going attitude. She argues a lot and enjoys talking. But, her ability also opens up a closed part of her. An odd rage that only her brother can stop. This is only started when she feels extremes of the negative emotions.
Crush - Open
Ability [2] - The ability to transform into most saurians.
History -
Other -

Logo
Detneth106

3:23am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

UP

Logo
Keleesi

9:42am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((We all living together? O_O))