Because somewhere out there, there's a Kuro waiting to pounce [Kuro x Typo, more can join]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
innagong

10:02am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((-lurkage- >_>;

.______. Kuro has a point.))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Detneth106

3:53pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

[Well, you can already be at the cabin like Jesca or not, like Jace and Beka. It's up to you guys. ♥]

Logo
Detneth106

4:43pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

[UP]

Logo
Detneth106

6:52pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

[UP]

Logo
mychelle1212

7:06pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Mmkay.  I'll just have my charries find the cabin))

Shuffling down the path in the woods, Sheyla held up an old newspaper over her head, trying miserably to keep dry.  She had been wandering through the park when the storm had broke, and now she was lost as well as wet and cold.  To make things worse, she was somewhere nearby, and that was never good news.  Sighing at her bad luck, Sheyla continued down the trail until she noticed a light in the trees.  

Following it, she came to a cabin.  Who builds a cabin in Central park? she thought to herself.  Shivering when the wind picked up and she was lashed with rain, Sheyla hurriedly knocked on the door.  Whoever lived here, they couldn't be worse than the storm.

----------------

Cursing the rainstorm under her breath, Serrela splashed through yet another puddle as she searched the park for her sister.  She would have left and gone to find some sort of shelter already, if not for that fact that she was closer to her target than she had been in months.  So, of course the sky would pick this moment to start raining.  

With another round of swearing, Serrela picked a path at random and began walking into the forest.  When I find you, Sheyla, you are going to regret making me run after you like this. She silently promised.

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
ferretflitz

10:47pm Sep 12 2010 (last edited on 10:50pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

((I heard the words 'Kuro', and 'More can Join'. -Shifty eyes- More clones, hehe. Or I may make a new chracter, shocking, right? If I'm allowed to join...))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

mychelle1212

11:09pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((*Drags Ferro in*  Yus.  Join.  Nao.))

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Detneth106

11:56pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

[Of course Ferro >8u Join, NAOW~]

Logo
Keleesi

6:49am Sep 13 2010 (last edited on 5:27pm Sep 13 2010)

Normal User

((Raffy commands you to join, Dravvy. O_O

And Det. Do you mind gay characters?... Only, Tsukie kinda is. o_O))

Fighting against the storm, Lucai hadn't really been paying all that much attention as to what was ahead of him, holding a jacket over his face as he walked against the rain. His chocolate brown hair, despite the cover, was soaking, and the water dripped steadily down the tall males back, causing an involuntary shudder.

"Pfft," He grumbled silently, not noticing the girl in front of him until he quite literally walked into her. "Oh dear," He said shortly, lifting the jacket enough to see her."I apologise, I should really take more care," He said with a somewhat sheepish smile, noting the girls seemingly hurried aura. He dropped his jacket so that it landed over his shoulders, revealing his long, tied back hair which currently fell over one shoulder, red streaks glinting.

"Are you looking for something?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.Well... That would make sense, they were in the middle of a wood after all..

~~~

Tsukie, who had been dozing lazily in a chair by one of the cabin windows, jumped slightly at the sound of movement. He sat up, silver hair falling over his eyes as he yawned. He stood up, his body moving with a strange liquid grace that seemed almost effortless, his slender frame unfurling.

With a luxurious stretch, he glanced at the room door.  Figured it'd be Jesca moving around, he sighed, walking over to another chair and lifting his dark jean jacket from it. He then left the room, making no sound whatsoever, holding the jacket over one shoulder as he paused in the doorway of the kitchen. "Could you possibly make any more noise?" He asked, with another yawn, jumping at the sound of a knock on the door.

He grumbled under is breath as he walked to the door, opening it and simply looking at the girl who stood out in the rain, no change in his ex
pression. "Hello?"

Detneth106

5:16pm Sep 13 2010 (last edited on 5:27pm Sep 13 2010)

Normal User

[No, Jace is bi but leans more towards the gays. ^ ^

I sense drama coming on with this sudden announcement. 

O_____________________O]

Jesca grumbled something unintelligable under her breath and followed Tsukie to the door. 'Of all people, Tsukie,' she said softly. 'You think I am loud? I think you've been drinking too much coffee...or something.' 

She peered around his shoulder at the person huddling outside in the rain. 'Who are you?' she asked, though it could have been like a puff of wind it was so quiet. She coughed and tried again. 'Who are you?' Shooting a glance at the girl she decided that she probably wasn't a dangerous psychopath...though you could never tell.

Mere chance? Perhaps...her thoughts faltered when the idea bloomed in her mind, and shook her head in denial. 'No,' she muttered through clenched teeth.

~

Jace forged ahead through the woods, gritting his teeth as the pouring rain thundered down on his head. 'How're you holding up Bekky?' he called loudly towards his sister, who was straggling behind.

'Wet!' she answered back with a scowl, and wrapped her windbreaker around her slim body more tightly. 'Why didn't you get warmer clothing when you went shopping? Or at least a decent rain jacket!'

Jace shook his head and smiled ruefully. 'Stop whining Bekky, it's just a bit of ra---' 

A loud gunshot rang through the forest, and Jace seemed to tumble to the ground in tandem with it. 

'Jace! Oh my god, what just happened?!' Beka whispered, rushing towards her brother. A small rustling noise to her left made her stop and cast her eyes about, looking for the shooter. 'You are so dead,' she growled, and ran towards the origin of the noise.

A tall man dressed in black and green camoflauge stepped out of the bracken and took aim with his pistol again, his finger resting lightly on the trigger. But before he could apply pressure to it, Beka leaped at him, but not as a human, but as a velociraptor.

1,000 pounds of pure muscle and rage landed on the man, monsterous hindclaws slashing at his unprotected skin. The man yelped with surprise and tumbled backwards, red ribbons of blood staining his clothing. 'What the---?!'

Beka attacked him again, this time spinning around with her tail so that it connected to his skull with a statisfying 'crack' and sent the killer flying back into a tree. 

[Hows that for excitement. o3o]

Logo
Detneth106

5:23pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[No. >8u He walked into Sheyla who knocked on their door. Of course he'd be at the door. What else? Transport himself just as he asked her something? O_O]

Logo
Keleesi

5:25pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

((Wait, what? xD OH. No... Lucai just bumped into Serrela, not Sheyla. xD))

Detneth106

5:26pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[Say what? Gosh, well, now I have to edit my post. TT.TT]

Logo
Keleesi

5:27pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

((*Hugglesquishes Det*))

Detneth106

5:32pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[-dies in a mas.s of Kuro- Agh, get ur fatty buttocks offa meh D:]

Logo
Keleesi

5:38pm Sep 13 2010 (last edited on 5:48pm Sep 13 2010)

Normal User

((OH EM GEE. Pfft... Just be glad I didn't sit on you. o3o *Too small*))

Detneth106

5:46pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[Oh right, Kuro is shorter than I. xD And I'm only a paltry 13 years old. Tsk, short people = extremelyhuggablecuteviciousblobthings. ♥♥♥]

Logo
Keleesi

5:49pm Sep 13 2010 (last edited on 5:51pm Sep 13 2010)

Normal User

((Leave my shortness alone. Pfffft. xD I just found out my freakin' Co-Master is 6 inches taller than me too. *Sob* YEAH DRAVVY. I'm talking about you. ;( *Shakes fist at* :3

And... vicious blob... things?... xD

I actually think the ENTIRE circus is taller than me... o3o))

Detneth106

5:51pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

[Yes. This girl in my clas.s (Her name is Paige) punches anyone who calls her cute. But she is just so adorable! -squee- I must be only an inch or so taller though. I'm only 5.2/5 or 5.3.]

Logo
Keleesi

5:52pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

((I'm 5'2"... YOUR NOT THAT MUCH TALLER. Phew. :3 Buut. Then again, Im 20... o3o))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7