Because somewhere out there, there's a Kuro waiting to pounce [Kuro x Typo, more can join]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

12:31pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

[We need Ferro and all thos epeoples D:]

Logo
Keleesi

12:33pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

((Dravvy's suffering from sickness. Dx He'll be back soon enough. <3))

Grimoire

9:39pm Sep 20 2010 (last edited on 8:12pm Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

[[so was that yay or nay? nay i'm gonna stalk you all anyways. so not a very big difference.

v k. now to sort through my mind bin and find someone suitable to throw in here. Will put bios on the  previous page because of longness.]]

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Detneth106

10:01pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

['Tis a YAY ^o^]

Logo
ferretflitz

10:46pm Sep 20 2010

Normal User

((Must...not...let...down...))

Ra had to stifle a rather rude laugh as Lucai was pressed to the floor, putting a hand over his smiling mouth. Looking over at Jesca, he said quietly, "What model of stove do you need, Miss Jesca?" Patting the top of the ink-dog, he tugged on the ear again and the dog collapsed into a pool of ink with a small yelp, that sank through the floorboards without any trace. "Shame I don't have a more useful skill, though," Ra said,  tapping the toes of his shiny black shoes on the wooden floor. "My job is to do things like that, so I believe I could find you a stove at a reasonable price, Miss," He smiled, pushing up his glas.ses with a slight cough. "Now, I may as.sume that his cabin is not for sale, and will not be in the forseeable future?" He raised an eyebrow at the slinder Tsukie, taking an almost unusual dislike of the boy almost immediatly. He'd always dislike boys who knew they looked good, and acted smug about it. One with an ability made him shiver. Although he was glareing on the inside, his face still held a slightly amused ex
pression.

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

mychelle1212

5:02am Sep 21 2010

Normal User

Sheyla finished cleaning up Serrela's mess and walked back to the kitchen, picking up the towel she had been sitting on as well.  "Jesca?  About my sister, she doesn't mean to be rude.  Serrela just forgets her manners sometimes.  Once she's in a better mood, things will be different."  She held out the wet towels.  "What would you like me to do with these?"

"He certainly put you in your place," Serrela replied to Lucai's comment.  "Manipulate gravity and pressure, hmm?  Seems like quite an usual ability."  She mentally cataloged it in case she needed to use the man later.  Looking over to check Sheyla's position in the cabin, she rolled her eyes blatantly.  Cleaning up and acting like a goody two shoes, as usual.  Boring.  

She strolled over to the couch where the injured boy was resting, ignoring the worried state of the girl stationed by his side.  "So, what happened to him?"  Serrela asked, faking a sympathetic tone. 

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Keleesi

6:18am Sep 21 2010 (last edited on 6:19am Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

((You could never let us down, Dravvy. D8))

Tsukie had been watching the injured male with a slight frown on his face when he heard Jesca's voice from the kitchen. He looked up, blinking, then sighed. "Jesca," He called. "How am I supposed to know?... I think you might need to find out what they all want first," He scratched just below an ear, before adding. "But I can pick some up if you think we need it,"

Running a hand over the back of his neck, he focused his silver eyes on Ra when the blonde spoke, then shook his head slightly. "I'm afraid not," He replied, his voice showing no disrespect to the blondes question, glanced around the small room. "It's all we have. Normal people tend to have serious problems around us and this place provides us with a home,"He smiled somewhat self mockingly.

He then sighed through his nose, closing his eyes momentarily, before sliding his hands into his pockets and glancing into the kitchen. "Is there anything else we might need, Jesca?... Seeing as I'm heading out anyway?"

~~~

Lucai sniffed, then glared at Serrela when the girl prodded him with a stinging retort. He didn't bother to reply, simply sighed and leaned back in the chair, raising a hand when he heard Tsukie speak about bevereges, or thats how it seemed. "Coffee will do, kay? Thanks,"

The silver haired male glanced in Lucai's direction, then sighed, running a hand over his face. Nothing quite like making yourself at home, huh?

Lucai's attention however had once again fallen on the injured male in the cabin room, and he glanced between Serrela and  the other girl. He wouldn't mind knowing what happened either, the guy's injury seemed somewhat serious.

Detneth106

6:58am Sep 21 2010

Normal User

The frightened and sad look on Beka's face cleared immediately. 'Quit with your sympathetic tone. If you don't have an ounce of sympathy to give out, don't bother faking it. No one appreciates it.' Directing a scowl at the offender, she crossed her arms defiantly.

'And I doubt one like you could take me on in a fair fight, but what the heck, you speak to my brother like that again and I'll smash you.' There was a mirthless look in her eye as she said this, and she began tapping her foot, a nervous trait she had inherited from her mother.

'I don't like liars, sneaks and toadies.' 

~

Jesca sighed with defeat. 'Alright, go get some Tsukie. You seem so keen to leave me alone in a cabin of strangers, and I have no useful ability when it comes to defending some dying guy. Err....sorry Beka.' She looked and sounded quite sour as she said this, but she slipped back into the kitchen anyways to get Lucai his coffee, leaving out a tray of miraculously finished hot chocolate behind.

~

[This is only because I don't have the patience to get her to make it. ^o^]

Logo
Keleesi

7:15am Sep 21 2010 (last edited on 7:16am Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

((You all make Tsukie sound so mean and puffed up. xD He isn't really, you have to get to know him. Poor Jesca. xD

Anf yeeeeah. Lucai's just... o_O))

Detneth106

9:53am Sep 21 2010

Normal User

[Lolz, Imma be so mean to your boys. ^o^]

Logo
Keleesi

10:32am Sep 21 2010

Normal User

((My poor boys. D:))

Detneth106

11:49am Sep 21 2010

Normal User

[Yeah....so, we need Mychelle]

Logo
Grimoire

8:05pm Sep 21 2010 (last edited on 8:17pm Sep 21 2010)

Normal User

[[403 error leave me alone.

edit: okay there. apparently l-y-n-x is a no no word. D: am I missing something? anyhoo, bio is on page 4.]]

Central Park. He was very thankful for this place, if it wasn't here he probably wouldn't have come to the Big Apple. Would have missed his business meeting and lost his job. Why they needed to have a big Health Inspector seminar in the first place still made Aes rub his head.

This was a very, very frightening city. Even this nice, green, somewhat friendly place made him nervous. He was mostly nervous because a very beautiful woman from the seminar had implied that she wanted to go somewhere with him— no doubt to strangle him with his own tie and leave him in a dumpster. He just barely got away. After returning to his hotel room he had decided a walk would help ease the nerves. He wasn't so sure that it was going to work.

Blinking owlishly around at the trees, Aes wondered if someone was hiding there, getting ready to leap out and do him harm. His cat, Hannibal, who was more l.ynx than domestic kitten, made a clicking noise. Aes looked around at him, which was a tad complicated, as the enormous cat was drapped over his shoulders. "What? Honesstly, can't I be jusst a little nervousss? Thiss pla(ss)ce iss creepy!" Aes whispered, before shaking his head and striding down a path.

"Really should have bought a map. Didn't think it would be sso big." He muttered. Han grumbled something and put a large paw on Aes's nose. As large as the cat was, he was just so cute. And Aes couldn't stay mad for long with such an affectionate and silly friend around, and Aes patted the paw gently. "I know, I know. Next time I will lisssten." He hissed.

Detneth106

8:09pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

[No BIo? Alright ^o^]

Logo
Grimoire

8:19pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

[[I— no. grah. of course i have a bio! it's on page 4. the first post I made. I specified this a few times. (but they were edits, so probably ignored.) I am a post editor because I don't like posting a billion times. I am also obnoxious. so just... look out for that.]]

mychelle1212

11:59pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

((I'm here, my lovelies.))

Serrela glared back at Beka, her lips compressed into a white line.  She glanced down at the girls tapping foot and smirked nastily.  "Oh, really?  I'd like to call your bluff on that, dearie," Serrela leaned over her, one hand clamping down tightly on Beka's shoulder.  Her eyes glinted dangerously when she spoke again.  "In fact, why not settle it right now?"  

She dimly registered a wet thump of soaked towels being dropped behind her and hurried footsteps before a pair of arms crossed over her chest and pulled her away from the other girl, breaking contact before she could begin rifling through her memories.  Serrela looked over her shoulder to find her twin holding her back.  

"Stop it," Sheyla whispered into her ear.

"I don't see why I should," Serrela hissed at her.  Sheyla slumped against her, but didn't release her hold.

"Outside.  I want to talk to you in private."  Sheyla demanded quite uncharacteristically.  

Serrela growled at her, but allowed herself to be guided toward the cabin door.  "I'm very sorry," Sheyla apologized to Beka as they left.  "For her, and your brother."

"It's still raining," Serrela pointed out once they were by themselves.

"Uh-huh," Sheyla combed both hands through her wet hair as she thought.  "Serrela-"

"What?"

"Please stop it."

"Stop what, dear sister?"  She crossed her arms over her chest unhappily.

"Please don't pick anymore fights.  These people were nice enough to let us in out of the rain, and that girl is worried about her brother."  Sheyla chewed at her lip for a second before continuing.  "I don't think we should be disturbing them anymore than we already have.  Please just be nice until things calm down."

Serrela simply glared at her plea.  "I don't see why I should.  Unlike you, I don't have the need to be a doormat so people will like me."

"Just do it, and I'll-"  she took a deep breath and looked down at the muddy sidewalk.  "I'll go with you when we leave.  No fighting, arguing, or anything."

"Well, if it means that much to you," Serrela pulled open the cabin door.  "Deal.  I'll behave."  She walked back into the crowded cabin, followed by Sheyla.  Pointedly ignoring the girl by the couch, Serrela picked up one of the mugs of cocoa and sat back down, sipping it louder than normal. 

"I WISH THAT PUNCTUATION HAD A PHYSICAL FORM SO I COULD SMOTHER YOU WITH IT."
Detneth106

1:13pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

Beka gave Serrela a thin smile as the girl walked back in, running a hand through her fine ash blonde hair. 'Maybe I should,' she said with a slight growl creeping into her voice. 'I could flatten you in less time it takes to say saurian.' Dark blue eyes glinted from under fine eyebrows, the pupils shifting shape. The pupil itself narrowed and shifted position so that that they now appeared cat-like. The color of her irises themselves darkened to a deep crimson, almost the color of freshly spilled blood.

'Now now, are you too much of a weakling to take on my challenge?' the shifter asked as Serrela ignored her completely, voice lowering to a seductive purr. Other changes were already becoming noticeable on Beka's body. Once fair skin was now darkening to a forest green shade, and if one looked closely enough they could see a fine pattern of scales on her arms, legs and neck. This being was no longer Beka, but the hidden monster inside that rarely came out.

What am I doing, Beka thought, ensnared within the will of the beast taking over her body. It was the bloodlust, so much she knew, and without Jace there was no way that she could stop herself. Jace...why am I so stupid?

'I promise to make it last as long as possible. Oh! How I love torturing my victims. To here their screams of pain and anguish as they die oh so slowly. And afterwards, I shall drink a toast to you, of your own blood. My dear, how does that sound to you. Oh! To party the whole night as I feast upon your still living carca.ss, to here the crunch of milky white bones between my teeth.' 

~

Jesca's heart seemed to stop at the whispering voice that now filled the cabin. 'Oh my god,' she whispered, stepping back out of the kitchen. She could feel herself flickering in and out of focus as she took in the sight that was now laid out in front of her. Beka, the sweet girl who had been trying to save her brother was now a half-human half-lizard being, a long whiplash tail and a row of spikes trailing down to complete the look. 

'What the heck is she?' Jesca cried, shooting a glare at Serrela, who she believed to be the cause of the appearance of this monster. 'What did you do?' Face as white as a ghost's, Jesca stood frozen by the door.

Logo
Keleesi

2:10pm Sep 22 2010 (last edited on 2:11pm Sep 22 2010)

Normal User

"Don't take it that way," Tsukie replied to Jesca with a slight smile, leaning against the kitchen doorway and crossing his arms. "I'd ask you to come with me but someone needs to keep an eye on these lot. If it really bothers you all that much, I can stay behind here while you go get supplies,"

He glanced over his shoulder in time to watch the sisters disagreement, before Sheyla eventually manouvered Serrela outside, raising a questioning eyebrow at the scenerio. What a peculiar pair of people. He sighed quietly, waiting for a few moments before he stood away from the door frame, pausing only to allow the two siblings to pas.s him as they returned from their little trip outside.

The silver haired male had been in the process of lifting an umbrella from the wall of the hallway when he looked over his shoulder at the sound of Beka's voice, the confrontational note blatantly obvious as she spoke. His eyes instantly narrowed at the scene, as he addressed Jesca in a calm and flowing voice. "Calm down, Jesca," He glanced once at her, noting her nervous disposition by the loss of control over her ability, before turning back to Beka and Serrela. "I'd appreciate you taking your scuffle elsewhere. We can't afford to have you bringing the cabin down over our heads," His eyes then fell on the injured Jace. "I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be all that healthy for your friend down here, either,"

Frowning slightly, he looked back at Jesca. "It might be a good idea to leave the supplies for later..." He exhaled slowly, leaving Jesca on her own here would probably not be a good idea... His eyes once again focused on the girls Beka and Serrela. They really could not afford to bring attention to themselves, and a disagreement between people with powers could be more than just a little overdone.

Lucai, who had watched the unfolding scene and growing tensions with a slight indifference, frowned slightly at Beka's sudden physical change, his ex
pression becoming somewhat curious and wary. "I think pretty boy over there has a point," He said blithely, earning a reproving look from the silver haired male in question. "We really shouldn't fight among ourselves, this room isn't nearly big enough for a start, and we barely got past the introductions~"

He grinned then. "Besides. Pretty ladies always run the risk of ruining their stunning good lucks if things start getting physical," His tone was nothing if not joking, and he stretched luxouriously, his eyes flickering between Beka and Serrela; His hands eventually coming to rest behind his red-streaked head. True, there really wasn't anything as sad as a lady throwing away her beauty for the sake of getting her claws out, but Lucai really did not want to get stuck in the middle of a brawl, especially with so many people in one room. He wasn't really a violent sort of person.

Detneth106

4:31pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

[I'm getting my post up soon. ^o^]

Logo
Detneth106

4:39pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

Jesca nodded in agreement, giving them a small smile. ‘Sorry Tsukie,’ she murmured, watching Beka closely. ‘But I do think that Beka’s gone off the edge. Or she’s inhabited by some being. Either way, that girl is out of control.’

Hands in the pockets of her jeans Jesca leaned against the doorframe, lifting an eyebrow at Lucai. ‘Wouldn’t we all love to have them not fight in here. Unfortunately, it seems Beka won’t budge unless Serrela leaves the cabin, a.ssuming that Serrela is Beka’s chosen target.’

~

Beka gave a furious snarl and whipped her tail around to wrap around her body, the tip resting on her arm, now visibly scaled with blue and green scales. ‘Not moving, my pretties. Not until this little rabbit here is dead. D.E.A.D.  Not gonna rest till she’s in little chewable pieces.’

The tip of her tail shifted slightly and cut Beka’s forearm with a long protruding bone that was sharpened like a blade. ‘Oh dear…first blood to me, eh?’ she said slyly, her gaze flickering between Serrela and Lucai. Black blood slid down her arm and dripped off her wrist, burning small circular holes in the carpet with each drop.

Beka gave a high-pitched giggle and brought her arm up to her mouth slowly, a long forked tongue flickering in and out of her mouth as she lapped up the fresh blood, staining her light purple tongue a darker purple color. ‘Mmmm…fresh blood. ‘Isn’t as good as yours will be thought, my dear.’

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7