[Warrior] Midnight's Bark [Cats]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

11:20am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

[No. I realized that DAWNCLAN never got attacked. I never noticed and Tld updated me. ;c]

Dustfeather gave her apprentice a sad glance and twitched her nose as she faced it in the direction of the movement.

'I'm not sure what it is. All I can scent is crow-food, but I'm certain something moved over there.'

The fur along her neck bristled with fear as a rustling noise was heard again in the bushes, rattling tree branches and causing the gr.*censored* to wave wildly.

Unsheathing her claws the petite she-cat gave her apprentice a sharp look before crouching down manacingly, her tail lashing with anger.

Logo
ssgarcia97

11:11pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

((Ah, okay.))

Ashpaw parted his mouth open slightly and tasted the air. There was something there, but like his mentor, he couldn't tell what it was. Crow-food.. He thought about what his mentor had said and then unsheathed his claws. He narrowed his eyes and took a step forward, scanning the area and trying to see if he could spot anything moving in the direction the rustling came from. 

Detneth106

11:12pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

[What should this be? o.o]

Logo
ssgarcia97

11:15pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

((I dunno. A fox? Or.. a dog?))

Detneth106

11:21pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

[Dog o.o]

Dustfeather let out a furious hiss as a barking noise accompanied the nausueating stench of crow-food. 'Dog,' she mewed to her apprentice in warning, in case he hadn't heard the bark. Though this seemed unlikely. Her tan fur fluffed up with a mixture of fear and fury the young she-cat steadied herself to meet the dog in combat.

It burst through the bushes wildly, black and white fur a blur as it sped past the cats, then whirled around the bark at them madly, eyes rimmed red with madness.

Logo
ssgarcia97

3:39am Oct 6 2010

Normal User

Dingopaw bared his fangs, letting out a hiss as well when the sound of barking came from where the rustling came from. Mousedung! He thought both in fear and frustration of the dog. He jumped when the rather big black and white animal sped pa$$ed them, and snarled when it turned to look at them. "Are we going to fight it?" He asked his mentor. If they ran, then they would have to loose it before going back to camp or else they would just lead it to the rest of the clan.

Tld

3:50am Oct 6 2010

Normal User

[[If you saw my last post after you posted, Det, a few of my charries talked to yours. More exactly, page 4 ^^ ]]

Coalpaw looked up at Icepelt and nodded, blinking in slight relief. 'So it's not that odd.' He thought, breathing out a bit. He felt his shoulders loosened, and he turned to look at Frostpaw. Coalpaw flicked his tail on Frostpaw's shoulder to comfort her. "You heard what Icepelt said. The heat of battle could change a cat. I guess we're the same." He added cheerfully, then padded up to where Rainpaw lay, placing his paw on where Icepelt was pressing. "You'll be better, Rainpaw. Promise." Coalpaw chirped.

Detneth106

10:47am Oct 6 2010

Normal User

[Agh.]

DUSKCLAN

Frostpaw nodded slowly. 'I hope so,' she meowed gently, then gave Icepelt a shy look. 'Could I help Icepelt? I want to make up for the battle.' The white she-cat shuffled her paws awkwardly, hoping that the medicine cat would consent.

~

Brambleslash limped up to Icepelt, Bronzekit dangling from his jaws and mewing pitifully. 'I brought him' he mumbled through a mouthful of fur, setting the kitten down gently by her paws. 'During the battle...I never got a chance to feed him. I need your help.' 

He gave the medicine cat a helpless look, all but ignoring the two three apprentices there.

~

DAWNCLAN

Blackpaw sighed nervously. 'I don't know,' he admitted with a bit of consternation, giving her an amused look. It immediately darkened though. 'The foxes, the attacks, the deaths of our loyal warriors, deputy and leader...I can't take it.'

I sound weak, he thought sadly, ducking his head with shame.

~

Skystar shrugged. 'Dustfeather and Dingopaw have already gone out,' he whispered in a dry voice. 'The forest seems alive with animals that only wish harm to the Clans.'

His powerful black shoulders slumped with anger, sadness and frustration. 'They could be dead now for all we know. We made Dustfeather angry with our talking and she left with Dingopaw in a huff of anger. Fox dung.'

He hissed this last statment with a snarl, baring his teeth at the ground.

Logo
LadyTsunade

4:52pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

[[ Sorry, my comp was taken away ;~; ]]

Icepelt nodded to Bramblesplash before she picked up the small kit, it squirmed slightly and mewed a rebellious mew before going limp in her jaws. A good sign of a strong kit, especially if it hadn't had any nourishment in a few days. She motioned for Brambleslplash to follow and then padded quickly to her den. 

She set the small kit down into one of the pre-made nests there and picked up the mouse that she had grabbed earlier but didn't get a chance to eat when a cat had come in with an emergency. Having run through a bramble patch. She tore the mouth open with her sharp teeth. "Before I mix up a tonic I want to try and make him eat meat first, this will provide him more protein." She explained, the tonic would keep him alive but he would get very weak.

"Chew the meat into mush so that its easy for him to swallow." She then chewed the meat indefinitely, making sure the meat was easy for him to swallow. Then she offered it to the kit, making him open his mouth and putting a very small amount into its mouth. The kit was very unhappy about this but it had to be done.

(( Det: You can decide if Bronzeit takes it or not ^^ Sorry if I power played Bronzekit D; )) 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Tld

12:13am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Daypaw tilted her head to one side. 'He is acting a bit strange.' She thought, though it intrigued her. Daypaw prodded Blackpaw on the side. "Come on, Blackpaw." Daypaw said. "I bet there are worse things than that. I won't mention it, though." She twitched her tail in an amused way. Daypaw thought of the dream with Flamestorm in it. "I wonder what that means..." She murmured to herself.

---

Sunflare watched his leader with a concerned look. "I'm sure she'll come back, Skystar." He mewed. "Talking like that wouldn't help." He looked around the camp to see if there were any mangy ginger pelts that prowled around, or flashing yellow eyes.

Tld

9:36pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[Bump of Doom : D ]]

LadyTsunade

9:44pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[[ Bumps welcome ;D ]]

LadyTsunade

1:29am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

[[ Hmmm~ ]]

Tld

4:13am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

[[Mrr, not a lot of people. Twint seems dead on the RP boards these days.]]

LadyTsunade

4:16am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

[[ lol ]]

LadyTsunade

2:13am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[bump]

Tld

4:36am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[[Okai, I'm going off to rMail Det, Twint and Garcia. Hokays? : D ]]

ssgarcia97

7:09am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I haven't been posting..))

Wolfstorm turned to Radiantmist and then looked around for the cats she had said. He spotted Rainpaw with some other cats, Stripefur was crouched down and appeared to be licking her wounds, and to him Heartrain was the one who looked more injured so he was about to go over to her until he saw Radiantmist on the ground from the corner of his eye. He went to her side and then bent his head down, his neck fur standing from fear. "Radiantmist," he murmured quickly and then looked around for the medicine cat. "Hold on, I'll find Icepelt."

~~~

Stripefur continued licking her wound until the bleeding slowed down slightly. It wasn't that deep a wound, so she decided to let the other injured cats in the clan go check on Icepelt first.

With a small grunt, Stripefur got up on her paws and winced at the pain on her side. Looking at her wound, she saw that it was still bleeding and staining her gray fur a dark brown-red color. She ran her tongue over the wound a few times and then slowly made her way to Icepelt's den, where she thought about getting something for the pain. 

LadyTsunade

2:28pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

[[ Ok ^^ 

Its alright Garcia  ^^ You probably have a life outside of the computer <3 ]]

Detneth106

2:50pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

(It`s ok. It`s quicker that you powerplayed him.)

DUSKCLAN

Brambleslash looked over Icepelt`s shoulder worriedly as he watched the Medicine cat gently put some of the mashed up meat in his kits jaws. His tail twitching with anticipation he stood silently by as the little tom first widened his eyes with surprise at the new ob
ject in his mouth then moved his jaws a little bit as he tested it out.

`He seems hungry,` the tom mewed softly, blinking his brown eyes gratefully at the she-cat as he watched his kit.

-

Bronzekit was surprised, and a bit shocked, at the foreign matter in his mouth, but as all kits are wont to do, he tried to eat it. Giving out a weak purr the tom licked his lips gratefully as he swallowed the last of the meat, opening his mouth wide for more.

DUSKCLAN

Skystar shook his head irritatedly. `Sorry Sunflare. Sometimes I feel like I will only fail the Clan as their leader. I`m not Treestar.`The young black tom meowed this bitterly, remembering the day their leader had died, and appointed him, formerly known as Skyheart, as the new deputy.

-

Blinking gratefully at the she-cat Blackpaw managed a weak smile. `Thanks Daypaw,`he mewed with a tinge of relief coloring his voice. 

(Sorry it`s short.)

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9