Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
Twintkitty

6:15am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

[[Willowpaw is in the prophecy. /Thinks of how to start/]]

Tld

7:12am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Radiantmist padded nervously around, wondering if it was time to announce it. She already spotted a few warriors about, but she wanted to wait for the entire Clan to awake for them to hear the news. She sat down and scratched herself with a forepaw. She spotted her deputy, Wolfstorm. "Wolfstorm!" She called out.

---

Coalpaw was about to pelt towards his mentor in excitement, but stopped when he heard Radiantmist call Wolfstorm. He sighed. The young she-cat was probably a few moons older than him, but she was already seen as the new leader. Owlflight nudged him. "Maybe Radiantmist will take us with her to journey to Star Cave!" He said excitedly. Coalpaw, enthused, nodded back. "Yeah! And maybe we can..." The two started spouting ideas.

---

Sunflare looked around. "Oh, good morning, Skystar." He mumbled. "Yes, I agree, Skystar. With the patrols, that is." He added hastily. Being a deputy was not as exciting as he had thought it would be when Sunflare was an apprentice who looked up to Flamestorm. "I wonder how DuskClan is faring." He wondered out loud. "Did the foxes attack them too?"

Twintkitty

7:53am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

[[Wait - Radiantmist hasn't received her nine lives and leadership name?]]

Rainpaw noticed Radiantmist . She knew that she was soon to be leader and wanted her to feel special even before then. "Radiantmist!" She called. "Can I please go on a patrol with--" her mew was broken by Willowpaw who had just pounced on her. The duo then wrestled on the emerald forest floor.

Willowpaw then flipped her sister , who was on top of her, over. She then put a threatening claw on her sister's neck, and anchored her down with the three other paws.  

Tld

9:18am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

[[Nope. She's getting her lives soon, either tonight, as in warrior's time, or in the afternoon.]]

Radiantmist looked around when she heard Rainpaw's voice. "Ah, what were you going to say, Rainpaw?" She asked, padding over to stand next to the two apprentices. "Willowpaw, we do not practice or playfight with our claws unsheathed." She reminded the white apprentice gently, but Radiantmist meant her words. She shifted around uncomfortably, still showing the signs of impatience. "Rainpaw. Willowpaw." She said. "I am going to the Star Cave, to ask StarClan whether or not I am destined to be the leader. I would like both of you to accompany me, along with our deputy."  

Detneth106

10:54am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

DAWNCLAN

Skystar nodded slowly. ‘Yes Sunflare. They killed Treestar and Whitefire.’ Giving a small shake of his head Skystar silently mourned the dead leaders and deputies. ‘The foxes targeted our most important warriors, other than the Medicine Cats.’

‘They knew Sunflare, they knew.’

Skystar sounded shaken, his meow hoarse and rasping through his throat as if it was hard to force out. A shudder racked through his muscular frame, sending a shiver from nose to tail-tip.

~

Dusfeather padded up to Sunflare and gave him a comforting stroke to his cheek with her tail. ‘You toms,’ she meowed evenly, a stubborn look in her blue eyes. ‘Thinking of the dead when the living needs help. Treestar, Froststar, Flamestorm and Whitefire are dead. We have honoured them and gave our thanks for their contribution, but think of everyone else.’

Her voice was slowly rising, and her eyes sparked with defiance. ‘We’ve barely enough warriors to survive against the foxes. I may only be a lowly warrior, but even I can see that all the foxes want us to do is worry.’

~

Blackpaw padded up to his mentor slowly, head hanging low sadly. ‘Dawnhaze,’ he meowed softly, giving his mentor a forlorn look. ‘Will the foxes be coming back? I’m scared.’

The black apprentice shuffled on his paws nervously with embara.ssment, giving his mentor a searching look. The young tom could feel a flush spread through his fur, grateful for his black pelt now.

~

DUSKCLAN

[Time skip for this guy.]

Brambleslash padded up to the leader with his sister in tow, a dark look in his eyes. ‘Radiantmist,’ he meowed loudly, stopping by the leader, deputy and two apprentices. ‘Bronzekit is growing weaker. I’m afraid that without a queen he will die. Is there anything you can do?’

The young warrior’s eyes were bright with anguish, an unspoken demand shining within them.

~

Crimsonsky shot her brother a dark look but held her tongue. After all, what cat would let his kit die just because there was no queen? ‘I would do it myself if I ws able,’ she meowed after a moment, barely skipping a beat with Brambleslash’s request.

Her ginger tail waved back and forth slowly with anticipation, wondering quietly what Radiantmist’s answer would be. Would the new leader punish Brambleslash for his impudence?

~

Frostpaw bounded up to Coalpaw and Owlfight excitedly. ‘Hey,’ she meowed happily, settling down next to Coalpaw after giving Owlflight a small nod of respect. He may not have been much older but he was a warrior.

‘Is Radiantmist going to StarCave soon?’ she meowed curiously, co.cking her head questioningly. She flicked her white tail slowly as she waited for either of the toms to answer.

~

Logo
ssgarcia97

12:37am Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 12:38am Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

Wolfstorm stopped and turned his head to look at Radiantmist. Giving a nod that was supose to say "excuse me" to Coalpaw, Owlflight, and Frostpaw, he trotted away from them and toward the leader. Maybe she wants to go to Star Cave, he guessed. His tail tip was twitching with excitement. For what? He didn't really know. Maybe it was about wondering what Radiantmis was going to say, or this being his first day of being deputy.

"Yes, Radiantmist?" He asked in a respectful tone when he was a few moustails away from the leader.

~~~

Ashpaw crouched at the entrance of the apprentices' den, washing himself. He had just woken up a few minutes ago and was thinking about the fox attack. How frozen with fear he must have been when he saw the limp bodies of Treestar and Whitefire.

Shaking his head, he stood up and padded away from the apprentices' den and looked around for his mentor. And there was his mentor, with Coalpaw and Frostpaw. He dashed over to his mentor and nearly barreled into him. "Hey, Owlflight," he meowed. "What are we going to do today?"

~~~

Stripefur jerked awake and found herself breathing heavily. She had dreamed about hunting for prey in a clearing and then was suddenly confronted by two foxes. She thought that they would have scared her straight to StarClan.

After a few moments she was breathing normaly(?) and struggling to get up on her paws. Stretching her stiff hind leg, she padded out of the den and spotted her apprentice almost instantly. Trotting away from the warriors' den, she made her way to Frostpaw, very few of her neck still probably standing up with fear from the foxes in her dream.

-------------

Dingopaw padded out of the apprentices' den, almost instantly wondering if his mentor was awake. He wanted to do something, and hopefully that something will get his mind of the fox attack. Since last night he had been thinking about it and he really wanted the thought to go away. He saw Dustfeather over with Sunflare then ran up to them. "Dustfeather," he said after stopping. "Is there something I could now? I need to get my mind of a few things.."

~~~

Teakwing stood outside the warriors' den, scratching a certain part of his right shoulder. He couldn't feel anything with his teeth, but it was itching like crazy. Maybe a flea. Or a tick. He guessed then pulled his teeth away from his shoulder. He looked to his right when he saw the mean tom named Badgerclaw. At least, he considered the tom to be rather mean. "Hey, Badgerclaw," he said. "Could you take a look at my shoulder and see if there's a tick or something?"

Badgerclaw twitched his whiskers in annoyance. He had just woken up and already was being asked to do something he obviously did not want to do. Sighing, he looked at Teakwing's shoulder and shook his head. "There's nothing there." He told the younger warrior.

"Are you sure? Because it's-"

"There. Is. Nothing. There." With that, Badgerclaw padded away from Teakwing and into a patch of sunlight, where he let the warmth get rid of the thoughts about Teakwing.

Twintkitty

1:38am Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Willowpaw nodded solemnly. But accompanying the leader to the Star Cave! That was a wonderful privilege! "Can we?" Willowpaw wanted to confirm.

Rainpaw was just as delighted as her sister. "Thank you for letting us accompany you to the Star Cave, Radiantmist! I will be the first to call you by your new name!" Rainpaw was reminded of Starclan. "But remember to not leak anything Starclan has told you to us, in case they get angry." 

Tld

2:18am Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 6:50am Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

Daypaw eagerly slipped out of her den, desperate to forget her dream. "Teakwing, Teakwing?" She looked around the camp. The warrior had been as-signed to mentor her for the rest of Daypaw's apprenticehood, though she doubted he would live up to Flamestorm's tactics. "Teakwing?" She repeated, poking her head into the warrior's den. Not there. She walked around the camp, constantly calling out her mentor's name. "Teakwing, Teakwing, Teeeeakwing! I want to start training." Daypaw couldn't help but chuckle at those words. She was never an enthusiastic apprentice. She bumped into Blackpaw. "Ouch." She mumbled. "Oh, it's just you."

---

"Let's just hope they don't know, Skystar." Sunflare mumbled back numbly. "We have to find where they live." He sighed, noticing Dustfeather approach them. "Dustfeather, it's good to see you too." He said, purring with amusement. Sunflare's eyes hardened when she spoke. "Dustfeather, you are not a 'lowly warrior'." He replied gently. "Being a warrior is a great honor, look at our apprentices and kits, aspiring to become one." He nodded at Daypaw, who was already out wandering and looking for her mentor.

---

Dawnhaze wanted to tell her apprentice it was silly to fear the foxes, but she couldn't. She shared Blackpaw's fright about the foxes. "They won't come back, StarClan forbid it." She answered, twitching her ears. She purred when Daypaw walked into Blackpaw. Apprentices could be so clumsy at times. "Good morning, Daypaw." She greeted. The creamy apprentice nodded her head in acknowledgement.

---

"Wolfstorm, I'm going to the Star Cave soon." Radiantmist mewed. "I must confirm with StarClan on which cat is destined to be our next leader." She sighed. "I'm taking Willowpaw and Rainpaw with me, and perhaps--" She was cut off when she heard Brambleslash. "Brambleslash..." She murmured, eyes clouding with sorrow. "I don't there is a queen here." She said, hopelessly. "We must either feed Bronzekit meat now, or consult with Icepelt." She sighed again, this time miserably. "I'll make a horrible leader, won't I." She murmured. Radiantmist did purr when Rainpaw spoke. "I wouldn't have any other apprentices than you two come with me." She said.

---

Heartrain walked around the camp, looking for Rainpaw. When she heard about Radiantmist taking her apprentice to the Star Cave, Heartrain felt a prickle of curiousity. "I hope you won't let my apprentice go without me, Radiantmist!" She purred, padding up to their potential next leader. Radiantmist chuckled good-naturedly. "Of course, Heartrain." She replied. Heartrain sighed. "I saw the moon last night, Radiantmist. The time to Gather with DawnClan is near."

---

"Hello, Frostpaw." Coalpaw flicked his tail in greeting. "I hope Radiantmist would go to the Star Cave soon. The time for a leader is near, and so is the time to gather with DawnClan. Didn't you see the size of the moon last night?" Coalpaw was excited. "I hope Radiantmist would let me go!" 

---

Owlflight rolled his eyes. "Of course she would, Coalpaw. You are one of the oldest aprentices. We have to show DawnClan how strong DuskClan is." Owlflight twitched his ears in greeting to Ashpaw. "Good morning, Ashpaw." He said pleasantly. "Today, perhaps some battle-training with Coalpaw?" He glanced at his apprentice mischieviously. "And Frostpaw can join too, if Stripefur lets her."

ssgarcia97

11:35pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Teakwing pricked his ears up at the call of his name. And by the sound of it, it was his apprentice Daypaw. He trotted away from the warriors' den and looked around for her, finally spotting her with Blackpaw. "Morning," he greeted Daypaw and the cats around her in a pleasant tone. At least, he tried to make it pleasant. Some of his thoughts were about the fox attack, but he wanted to get those thoughts out of his head.

~~~

Wolfstorm felt excitement build up in him as he listened to Radiantmist, but also some worry. The foxes had come to their camp, so doesn't that mean they could also be around their territory? I just hope they stay away from us. He thought with a flick of his tail.

He tilted his head slightly when Radiantmist didn't finish her sentence then turned his attention to Brambleslash. "That's nonsense, Radiantmist." He said to her. "You'll make a fine leader."

((I'll post for the others later.))

LadyTsunade

11:35pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Icepelt padded quietly back into the Duskclan campground, her jaw full to the threat of swallowing some of the herbs that it held. She had had a good gathering this morning and had a small amount carefully hidden still outside of the camp so that she could go back and get it when she had completed the task of dropping these off in her den.

Sometimes she wished she had an apprentice, then carrying back the supplies that she foraged would be easier. But she would manage on her own, she would do fine without an apprentice. Besides, having an apprentice around would only remind her of her mounting age. She reached her den and spat the varies herbs onto the ground, licking the roof of her mouth to get the stuck leaves. 

She looked at the pile, proud with herself at what she had managed to find. A small purr escaped as she turned to go get the rest of the supplies that she had left outside of the camp. She knew that Radiantmist would be going to receive her Leader's name and nine lives soon and wanted to hurry back so he ran slightly, her tail rod straight as she went.

---

Maplepelt sat in her den going over the herbs and roots that she had, she was low on a few things and would have to go find some. She move herbs around his the tips of her paws, careful not to break any older leaves. She could still use those, but would have to mix them in with newer leaves.  

She was completely out of some things and wondered if she could somehow get some from Icepelt at the Gathering, hopefully no cat would need those particular things until then. This side of the forest wasn't doing so well on some herbs like it was on the other side. Maybe there were some of these herbs on the outskirts of the territory? That was going to take a while to get to and if she found something she'd have to make more trips. But this is something she would do if she had to. Her short legs would delay her, however.

I'll add more charras if there is a need for them ^^ In either clan =3 
(( Medicine Cats go when the new Leader is getting their lives right? ))

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Twintkitty

6:38am Sep 30 2010

Normal User

"Is it okay if we leave now?" Rainpaw whispered, not wanting to be rude. She was brimming with excitement . Would she be the first to call her leader-to-be by her new name?

Singe smirked with joy as he saw the cats , about to leave camp. He glanced at his kits. "Lixsta, Ray, see those filthy cats? As your first *censored*ignment to officially be a true and powerful fox , you have to kill one of them. The largest one - you know, the one with brown blotches on her tan pelt. I may help you along with the large one."

Lixsta's face beamed with a mischievous joy. "Sure - I'll bet I can take the kitty down whole."

Ray also nodded. "And I can take the rest in one blow."

Tld

7:13am Sep 30 2010

Normal User

[[I guess Daypaw is stuck until Det responds with Blackpaw x.x And yush, Medicine kitties accompany the leader. But I said that in the beginning, Meddy cats will have the full prophecy told to them in a dream, explaining the powers of the cats. I guess you can make up the powers :p For each cat. ]]

Heartrain looked at her enthusiastic apprentice. "Yes, can we?" She purred, equally excited. [Bleh short post]

---

Radiantmist looked kindly at the two she-cats, then turned her gaze to Wolfstorm. She flicked him on the shoulder with her tail in a thankful way. "Thanks for believing in me, Wolfstorm." Said Radiantmist, but she sighed softly. "We'll have to alert Icepelt, though. The Medicine cat must always accompany the potential leader to the Star Cave."

LadyTsunade

9:51pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

[[ Ah, yeah DX Sorry. lol ]]

As if her name summoned her Icepelt came padding back into the camp, mouth full of herbs once again. She went straight to her den like she had before and dropped the herbs into the same pile and again had to lick herbs off of the top of the roof of her mouth.

She looked at the pile for a moment before leaving the den, she would divide them and separate them when she returned from the Star Cave with Radiantmist and the cats that she had chosen to accompany her there.She hoped that she had enough apprentices, it was a must for apprentices to go to the Star Cave before they could become proper warriors and sit vigil.

She padded gracefully up to the collected group of cats that were obviously and patiently waiting for her to show up. "Radiantmist, are these the cats you've selected to come along?" She asked, looking at all of the familiar faces of the can members around her warmly. Medicine cats may not be able to have kits of their own, but all of the cats were Icepelt's kits. To her at least.  

InvalidNumbers

9:34am Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Moonlight Dusk

I'm joining, i'll be a newborn kit. My name is Oatkit, later to become Oatsplash. i'll post the bio later.

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Beiber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. I am one of the 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!"
LadyTsunade

7:08pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

[bump]

LadyTsunade

1:45pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

[[ Tld?? ]]

Detneth106

2:02pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

[May Bronzekit be Med. Cat apprentice when he grows up?]

DAWNCLAN

Dustfeather looked at her apprentice for a few moments thoughtfully, tilting her head as she considered a few ideas. ‘I’m a bit busy at the moment…’ she began slowly, when she heard Sunflare answer her. ‘I suppose not,’ she meowed a bit gruffly, turning her attention back to the deputy.

‘But either way, I’ll leave you important toms to your business. Dingopaw, let’s go hunting today. I think you should get out of camp. I’ve kept you training for a while.’

Giving a small yawn the fluffy tan she-cat padded slowly towards the camp entrance, waiting by it as she watched her apprentice with a kind look in her eyes.

~

Skystar shook his head at Dustfeather’s response. ‘A fiery she-cat,’ he remarked with a purr, giving Sunflare a small wink. The large tom gave the sky another look after a few moments, his tone returning to its old sombreness.

‘I suppose we should step the patrols up. Perhaps another warrior and apprentice should go with Dustfeather and Dingopaw, I don’t trust the woods these days,’ he mewed slowly.

~

DUSKCLAN

Just me? Blackpaw thought a little sadly, giving the she-cat an apologetic look. She probably dislikes me, he thought with a small frown. ‘Sorry,’ he meowed quietly, shifting out of Daypaw’s way. ‘I didn’t see you there.’

Standing up the black apprentice carefully stepped even farther away from Daypaw, in case she was angry at him being in her way and attacked him. I’m always worrying like this, he thought sullenly, though he didn’t stop backing off until he was a safe distance away.

~

Frostpaw gave the deputy a scowl but her eyes brightened when she saw her mentor approach. ‘Hey Stripefur!’ she meowed, stepping towards the she-cat with a bounce in her step. ‘What are we doing today?’

Giving her white chest fur a self-conscious lick the she-cat gave Coalpaw a sideways glance. ‘The moon was huge last night!’ she meowed agreeably. ‘Radiantmist is going to be a great leader, though…I wish—‘

She trailed off miserably when she brought up the old leader, her eyes dimming considerably.

~

Brambleslash dipped his head. ‘Another moon and Bronzekit would be fine to eat meat. But…I don’t know about now. I could try. I hope he takes the meat though. He’s getting weaker every day. He may not last longer.’

Giving the leader-to-be a sad look the large warrior sat down with a small sigh, waiting to see if Radiantmist had any orders for him.

~

Logo
LadyTsunade

3:22pm Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 3:22pm Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

[I wouldn't mind if Tld doesn't mid]

Icepelt sat down and curled her tail delicately around her small paws and looked to Bramblesplash. "Try meat." He told him, tilting her head slightly. "But if he doesn't take it don't force him, he simply wont take it. Bring him to me if the meat fails and I'll see if i can't mix up a tonic for him. He'll be weak until he does eat meat, but if he lives he'll get stronger." She informed him, emphasizing the word 'if'. She didn't ant to raise his hopes too high if his kit did not survive. 

Detneth106

3:25pm Oct 2 2010

Normal User

Brambleslash dipped his head in acknowledgement. 'Icepelt,' he meowed nervously, 'How should I give him the meat? I don't think he could eat it whole, like your or I would, but I have no idea how to prepare it.'

He flicked his ears with frustration, why had the Clan had to have no queens now? The tom thought bitterly, biting back a growl. He didn’t want to appear rude to the medicine cat.

Logo
Tld

9:39pm Oct 2 2010 (last edited on 9:44pm Oct 2 2010)

Normal User

[[...Mrr? Eek. I lost the thread. I'll go rMail Twint to remind her to be active too. Ohyes, and Garcia. And yesh, Bronzekit can be the medicine cat apprentice.]]

Radiantmist gave Icepelt a grateful look. "Perhaps you should give the meat to Bronzekit in small quantities, Brambleslash." She mewed, unsure of her words. Radiantmist was no medicine cat. She sighed and put a comforting tail on his shoulder. "We all feel your frustration, Brambleslash. But we must try to overcome these problems. The foxes have banded together, and-" She was cut off when Radiantmist turned her gaze over to where Whitefire's grave lay. Her tail fell to one side and she looked at the two cats in a hopeless manner.

---

Coalpaw tilted his head to one side, wondering what Frostpaw was about to say. She obviously seemed hurt, so he as-sumed that she was talking about their previous deputy and leader. "It's alright." He said, uncomfortable. He laid his tail on Frostpaw's shoulder to comfort her. 

---

Daypaw didn't say anything, quietly observing the apprentice. "You seem awfully weird today." She said in her usual soft and dream-like voice. Daypaw was still trying to rid herself of the dream. She sighed, padding up to Blackpaw and giving him a sniff. 'Not sick.' She thought, then stepped back, still gazing at him in a curious manner now.

---

Sunflare gave Skystar a quizzical look. "Er, yes, I suppose she is, Skystar." He said, confused. "I'll go with Dustfeather and Dingopaw, if that's alright, Skystar." He volunteered. "I don't trust the forest now, it reeks of fox scent." He flicked his tail uncomfortably. "The prey must be scared by their pungent smell. Hunting will be hard."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9