LadyTsunade

10:46pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[ Yay ^^ Are the ranks on the first page updated? =3 ]]

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Tld

10:48pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Yep. I would also appreciate it if one of your charries were leader/meddy cat -.-'' ]]

Twintkitty

12:33am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[[Thank you so much for helping me claim the prophecy cat spot, TLD :) ]]

Name: Willowpaw
Clan: DawnClan
Deion: [Pearl]White with blue eyes and silver socks.
Personality: Willowpaw is pretty much like her sister, Rainpaw, but she wants to be exactly like her in every aspect. She never fails to be the first to volunteer to go on hunting patrols.
 Crush: Open
Kin: Rainpaw [sister]
Other: Moonlight Dusk. The cat with fur so white.

Name: Rainpaw
Clan: Dawnclan
Deion: White with blue eyes.
Personality: Similar to Willowpaw's but she isn't childish - she strives to become the best cat in the forest , to make her clan proud of her.
 Crush:Open
Kin: Willowpaw [sister]
Other: Moonlight Dusk

LadyTsunade

12:39am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[[ I wanted Medi cat XD Thats why I was asking <3 Posting bios now ^^ ]]

Tld

1:29am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[[Thank you Tsunade! <3 -huggles- Twint, if you read the prophecy and the charrie list, only TWO prophecy cats in each clan. So Willowpaw must be in DuskClan.]]

Detneth106

9:17am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[-huggles Tld- Mrowr, couldn't get on last night. ^o^]

Logo
Tld

9:22am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[[Aw no XD Det came in time... to see Tld leave x.x It's almost time for Tld to go to bed for school tomorrow. Bleh.]]

Detneth106

11:22am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

[-sighs- I hate time differences. -dies-]

Logo
LadyTsunade

6:10pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Name: Maplepelt
Clan: DawnClan
Personality: RP it out?
 Crush: Not allowed
Kin: KIA

Name: Icepelt
Clan: Duskclan
Personality: RP it out?
 Crush: Not allowed
Kin: KIA

Will add others if needed ^^ 

Tld

4:34am Sep 27 2010 (last edited on 4:36am Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

[[Homg thank yew Tsunade :p I'm still waiting for Twint x.x And we need more males. There are ONLY female warriors in DawnClan so far, and not enough warriors. And Duskclan needs a leader.]]

ssgarcia97

5:33am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

((If you want I could create one or two warriors for DawnClan.))

Tld

6:08am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

[[That would be greatly appreciated, Garcia x.x I'm thinking of doing that too, and is it too much to ask for them to be male?]]

Twintkitty

6:20am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

[[/sigh Okay.]]

ssgarcia97

9:17am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

((No, not at all. I added two male warrior bios in the post with my other bios.))

Tld

9:44am Sep 27 2010 (last edited on 9:48am Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

Name: Radiantmist - Soon will be Radiantstar
Clan: DuskClan
Deion:
Radiantmist
Personality: Radiantmist is a very self-as-sured she-cat. She was known for her bright aqua eyes, and her 'radiant' personality. Her happiness fell a bit, after her brother Whitefire was killed. After the fox attack, Radiantmist fought the other warriors and as-sumed role as a leader, despite her young age. Radianmist now strives to make DuskClan strong again, and sticks stubbornly to her decision. 
 Crush: Pewpew... Small little crush on Wolfstorm, perhaps? It'll be small, maybe before she was made a warrior.
Kin: Whitefire - Deceased
Other: None.
[[Added a leader, and updated the mentor/apprentices pairings o3o We can start! : D ]]

ssgarcia97

9:57am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

((Yay! I'm going to start typing up my intros..))

Tld

10:26am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

[[Psh, same here xP Oh yeah, I also added setting. You might wanna check that out O.o ]]

Sunflare shyly poked his head out of his den. He breathed a sigh of relief when he smelled no signs of fox. "The vigil last night was terrible." He murmured, recalling his memories of seeing Froststar's white fur and Flamestorm's familiar ginger pelt. Flamestorm was his mentor, and the two were close, almost kin. Sunflare sighed. "How am I going to be a good deputy?" He asked, looking up at the sky. "Why did you pick me, out of all these cats, Froststar?" He continued babbling to the sky, eventually giving up.

---

Dawnhaze stumbled out of the warrior's den, yawning. "So bright today." She murmured, looking up at the sky. "Good morning, Sunflare." She said to the new deputy. "It's a nice day today." She mewed pleasantly. Sunflare nodded in reply, turning away and heading to Skystar's den. Dawnhaze rolled her eyes. "He's too anxious about being the new deputy." She told herself. 

---

Daypaw had a strange dream. She was in a bright, sunny field. Daypaw loved these kind of dreams, where she did nothing but roll around and chase butterflies. But then the sky turned black, blacker than leaf-fall's night. Daypaw also felt a cold breeze, shivering as it blew past. Amber eyes blinked open in the sky, making the apprentice cry out in shock. Fangs were bared at her, as Daypaw heard a familiar fox-growl, one she only heard yesterday. "Stay. Away." She told the eyes in a shaky voice. The fox-eyes widened, and disappeared, leaving a pathetic yipping sound. Stunned, Daypaw settled down, watching the sky return to a day-blue, matching her eyes. "Astonishing, yes?" Came a soft voice. Daypaw spun around, surprised again. A tom with stars in his fur and eyes was sitting down, watching her with a calm ex
pression.

"Daypaw. It's good to see you again." He said, the stars in his eyes twinkling. "Flame...storm?" Daypaw asked, cautiously approaching the ginger cat. "It can't be. Your dead." She replied, returning to her spot and regarding the tom with caution. "Of course I am, Daypaw. I thought you were smarter than that. I taught my apprentice better." Came the tart reply. Daypaw couldn't help but roll her eyes. Being a 'noble' cat, Flamestorm had constantly reminded her to sharpen her senses. "You're from StarClan." She concluded, and Flamestorm nodded, approving. "You'll be a great warrior, Daypaw." He said, flicking her ear with his tail. Daypaw stared at Flamestorm, confused. "Why are you here?" She asked, but her former mentor was now fading. "Wait! Come back!" She cried, approaching the dissolving figure. Flamestorm did nothing, just sat there and watched her with slowly dimming eyes. "I said come back!" Daypaw screeched, but nothing happened. All Daypaw could hear were words being whispered to her by a thousand mouths.

Four will rise,
One with the pelt made of smoke, 
One with her eyes from the sky.
One with the fur so white,
And the last with a pelt from the night sky.
Two are kits from dawn,
Two are kits from dusk,
Much power the four hold.
Yet they still are called 'paw'.
 She looked around, confused, searching for the source of the voices. In the sky, Daypaw saw a faint outline of eyes, matching hers. "Eyes from the sky..." She murmured, sighing. "It's not me." She told herself, and she heard a few words being whispered to her again, from Flamestorm. "Oh, but perhaps it is, Daypaw." She cried and jolted awake.
---
Coalpaw was already up, impatiently pacing around the camp. "When is Wolfstorm going to wake up?" He complained, twitching his tail irritably. "Coalpaw!" He heard a joyful yowl. Before Coalpaw had a chance to turn around, a blindingly fast black mas-s hit him. "Oof!" Coalpaw grunted. He smelled Owlflight's familiar scent. "You're awake!" His friend mewed, nimbly jumping off the smaller apprentice. "And you didn't have to bowl me over." Coalpaw complained, getting up and shaking dust from his pelt. "Ah, but it's the best wake-up call yet!" Owlflight purred. 
---
Heartrain mumbled a few words in her sleep, slowly blinking her eyes awake. "Good sunrise, everyone."  She muttered, stretching and looking around. Every warrior was still asleep. Groaning, Heartrain made her way outside, to see Dawnhaze and Sunflare already up. "Good sunrise, you two." She recited, flicking her tail. Heartrain saw the two cats flick their tails back in reply.
---
 Radiantmist was already up, pacing impatiently around DuskClan camp. She was sitting over her brother's grave a few moments ago, muttering a few words to him about how he was stupid for dying. "I'll make DuskClan strong again, I promise, Whitefire." She had said.

Detneth106

11:41am Sep 27 2010

Normal User

[Going to post soon. D:]

Logo
Detneth106

3:16pm Sep 27 2010

Normal User

Skystar was sitting just outside his den, shaded by the overhanging rock ledge. ‘Ah,’ he breathed with a sigh of regret, turning his muzzle to the sky sadly. ‘Froststar, Flamestorm, did you die for the Clan? Or was it something that not even StarClan could prevent?’ Shaking his head ruefully the young tom climbed stiffly to his feet, tail brushing the ground as he padded over to his deputy.

‘Sunflare, I think we should plan today’s patrols. I was thinking two patrols and one hunting patrol…or perhaps two smaller ones. What do you think?’ Chosen as leader after Froststar and Flamestorm had died, Skystar felt inept to guide the Clan. It was small comfort that his deputy was as inexperienced as he, but they got along well, and that was good.

Curling his black tail around his paws as he settled next to the young deputy Skystar gave another sigh, filling the silence with a moment of sadness.

~

‘It’s alright,’ Brambleslash meowed gruffly, nuzzling the small brown tabby with his nose. ‘The foxes won’t get you son, you’re perfectly safe.’ Not like Treestar and Whitfire, he thought with a trace of bitterness, curling closer to his kit.

Though furred with a lighter pelt, more tan than brown, Brambleslash was the image of his kit. Rather than looking like Belle, who had been a snow-white she-cat with black socks, Bronzekit was the same tabby color as his father.

Bluekit looked like Belle, the warrior thought with anguish.

~

[Finish Later]

Logo
ssgarcia97

4:09am Sep 28 2010

Normal User

A small bug probably landed on Wolfstorm face, and that cause him to stir himself awake and swat whatever was on his face with his paw. He was laying at the side of his den and still pretty sleepy. But then he remembered he was deputy now, so he might have to start waking up a little more earlier. "I just hope I didn't over sleep," He muttered to himself and heaved himself to his paws. Stretching his front legs, he padded out of his den and inhaled the scents of the air, trees, and whatever else was outside.

He thought for a moment about the patrols and then spotted Radiantmist, the leader of DuskClan. Although she didn't have her leader name yet. He cast a swift look around camp and then spotted his apprentice, Coalpaw, with Owlflight and padded over to them. "Morning, Coalpaw, Owlfight." He greeted with a nod once close enough.

~~~

Spottedfur was sitting at the entrance of the warriors' den, getting some moss out from her fur. She had probably rolled around while sleeping and that's what caused the moss to stick to her. Once done fixing her fur up, she looked around camp and wondered who would be going on the dawn patol. Thoughts about the fox attack suddenly came back to her and she flicked her tail sadly at the thought of their previous leader and deputy, Treestar and Whitefire. Shaking her head slightly, she stood up and padded away from the warriors' den, hoping that she would be able to go on a border or hunting patrol. Anything to get her mind off what happend in the fox attack.

~~~

((I'm going to finish this later 'cause I gotta go now.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9