[Warrior] Midnight's Bark [Cats]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 Bookmark Thread
Tld

3:22am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 10:27am Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

Plot
Dawn Clan was living life like it was supposed to be, bustling around with warriors training apprentices how to fight and hunt. Their leader, Froststar, was on her last life. She had gone to the forest with their deputy, Flamestorm. A warrior lifted up his head, sniffing the air. "Fox!" He snarls, raising his hackles. Queens immediately begin to usher their kits into the nursery, while warriors stalk outside, hissing furiously. A familiar mangy ginger pelt appears, carrying a limp white figure. "Froststar!" The cats gasp. The fox drops their dead leader in front of them, while others bring in another body, this time a flaming orange pelt in their jaws. "Flamestorm!" They screech. "What have you done?!" A black warrior demands, not believing his eyes. The foxes bark out a laugh. "You cats have treated us like dirt in the past!" One of them says. "This time, it is our turn to rule the forest! These," He kicks Frostar and Flamstorm's body to the shocked warriors. "Are a warning." The foxes cackle and turn to leave. "Oh yeah, that Froststar was a tough one. She was the last to die." The fox giggled again. "She told me to tell you, what was it?" The fox cocked his head, racking his mind. "Oh yeah, some cat named Sunflare is now deputy. And she told me some StarClan dung that I can't even remember." Snickering, the foxes dart out, leaving the warriors stunned.
Dusk Clan was living life like it was supposed to be, bustling around with warriors training apprentices how to fight and hunt. Their leader, Treestar, was on his last life, the second last one spent fighting with Dawn Clan. He had gone to the forest with their deputy, Whitefire. A warrior lifted up his head, sniffing the air. "Fox!" He snarls, raising his hackles. The queens shove their kits into the nursery, remerging and joining the warriors. Soon enough, ginger pelts slip into the camp, fanning out and surrounding the clan. "Treestar?" A warrior murmurs, seeing a brown pelt clamped between a red-brown fox's jaws. "Whitefire!" Another cat yowls, seeing a white pelt hanging limp on another fox. The foxes quickly toss the bodies at the warriors of Dusk Clan, snickering. "A warning to you, stupid cats!" They howl, laughing and running away. The cats were stunned, only one moving to touch Treestar's pelt. The leader coughed. "Treestar!" The warriors yowl, happy to see their leader alive. "Don't rejoice yet, Dusk Clan." Their brown pelted leader opens his eyes and speaks in a meek tone. "My time has come. But StarClan will help us with the fox attack. They told me while I was being carried back by the foxes." Treestar breathed in, his sides shuddering with the effort.
Four will rise,
One with the pelt made of smoke, 
One with her eyes from the sky.
One with the fur so white,
And the last with a pelt from the night sky.
Two are kits from dawn,
Two are kits from dusk,
Much power the four hold.
Yet they still are called 'paw'.
With the last words, Treestar closed his eyes, his flank no longer rising. The cats look around, sadness and confusion clouding their eyes. 

Short Plot
Fox attack! The foxes have banded together and killed the deputy and leader of both DawnClan and Duskclan. The foxes have called their group 'Midnight', and, like warriors, have a leader. But who? Four apprentices are destined to have great powers, and drive the foxes away.

The Prophecy
Treestar forgot a minor detail, the powers of the apprentices. The medicine cats of both clans will soon both dream about it and come out with the full detail. But for now,
Four will rise,
One with the pelt made of smoke, 
One with her eyes from the sky.
One with the fur so white,
And the last with a pelt from the night sky.
Two are kits from dawn,
Two are kits from dusk,
Much power the four hold.
Yet they still are called 'paw'.

The cat with pelt made of smoke - Ashpaw
The cat with eyes from the sky - Daypaw 
The cat with fur so white - Reserved for Twintkitty
The cat with a pelt from the night sky -  Blackpaw

Tld

3:30am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 10:00am Sep 27 2010)

Normal User

Rules
-No same character romance.
-No insta-mates.
 -Even gender ratio.
-Even amount of cats in DawnClan and DuskClan.
-Romance is encouraged.
-NO abbreviatons/one-liners.
-If you have read the rules, put down 'Moonlight Dusk' in your bio.
-Only ONE prophecy apprentice per RPer.
-No sob stories.
-PLEASE be active.

Setting
Dawnclan lives on the east side, while DuskClan lives on the west. In DawnClan, there is much forest and dense underbrush, with a stream flowing through right outside the camp, which is located in the heart of the forest. After the forest ends, there is a cave, with two entrances. The left leads to Star Cave, a shining small portion with crystals. This is where the clans communicate with StarClan. The right side leads to DuskClan, and that is where the two clans meet. After crossing the cave, there is DuskClan territory. It's rather barren and windy, with a swamp at the furthest point. The swamp is somewhat dangerous, but home to a wide variety of prey. At the tip of the island where the two clans live, there is Midnight pack's home. They really have no true camp, constantly moving. But they always descend to both of the clan's territories to steal prey.

Bio

Name: [Please get rid of these message.]
Age: [In moons REMINDER: Apprentices become warriors at around 12 moons.]
Clan:
Deion: [Pics are appreciated, but no art theft!]
Personality: [At least three words summarizing their personality.]
 Crush: [Remember, romance is encouraged!]
Kin:
Other:

Tld

3:34am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 6:56am Oct 3 2010)

Normal User

DawnClan
LeaderSkystar - Detneth106
Deputy - Sunflare - Tld
Medicine Cat - Maplepelt - LadyTsunade
Warriors
Dawnhaze - Tld
 Dustfeather  - Detneth106
Teakwing, Badgerclaw - Ssgarcia97

Apprentices
 Daypaw {Prophecy} - Tld
Blackpaw {Prophecy} - Detneth106
 Windpaw - Detneth106
Dingopaw - Ssagarcia97

~~~

DuskClan
Leader - Radiantstar - Tld
Deputy - Wolfstorm - Ssgarcia97
Medicine Cat - Icepelt - LadyTsunade
Warriors 
Owlflight, Heartrain - Tld
Crimsonsky, Brambleslash - Detneth106
Stripefur, Spottedfur - Ssgarcia97

Apprentices
Coalpaw - Tld
 Frostpaw - Detneth106
Ashpaw {Prophecy} - Ssgarcia97
Rainpaw, Willowpaw{Prophecy} - Twintkitty

Kits - Bronzekit - Detneth106

~~~

Midnight Pack
 The foxes may be RPed by anyone, but NOBODY can 'officially' RP a fox. They are temporary characters to be powerplayed. These are just a FEW characters.
Leader: Singe - Bright ginger fox
Second-in-Command: Rust - Redbrown fox
Members:
 Woodleaf - Muddy brown fox
 Wyrm - Almost-black fox
 Heatwave - Dull ginger fox
Lixsta - Bright ginger fox - Daughter of Singe and sister of Ray
Ray - Ginger fox with black socks - Son of Singe and brother of Lixsta
Dorola - Sly dark ginger fox with strange blue and grey eyes.
Raven - Black-pelted male with white tail tip.
 Mothers And Pups
Cloud - Motherly silver fox
Taint, Lune, Therros - Pups of Cloud. Taint is a silver fox with black streaks, Lune is a silver-white fox, and Therros is a pure black fox.
---

Mentor/Apprentice Pairings
 DawnClan
Daypaw - Teakwing
Blackpaw - Dawnhaze
Windpaw - Sunflare
Dingopaw - Dustfeather

DuskClan
Coalpaw - Wolfstorm
Frostpaw - Stripefur
Rainpaw - Heartrain
Willowpaw - Brambleslash
Ashpaw - Owlflight

Recent Events
Singe, Ray and Lixsta have attacked DuskClan! This time, the Clan fights them off, leaving Ray, Heartrain and Rainpaw seriously wounded.

Time of Day
Approximately 9 AM human time. It is a rather warm day, with few clouds in the sky.

Tld

3:45am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Name: Sunflare
Clan: DawnClan
Deion:

Sunflare

Personality: Since he is the new deputy, Sunflare is unaccustomed to ordering around the clan. He tries hard to look like a promising leader, and often succeeds when he puts his mind to it. Sunflare is rather confident, and is prone to being insulted.
Prophecy?: Nope.
 Crush: Open
Kin: Open
Other: None.

---

Name: Dawnhaze
Clan: DawnClan
Deion:
Dawnhaze
Personality: Dawnhaze is soft-hearted and caring, and rather innocent. She's a bit dense, but optimistic. Like Sunflare, she is prone to insult.
Prophecy?: No.
Kin: Open

---

Name: Daypaw [Daydream]
Clan:  DuskClan
Deion:

Daypaw

Personality :Rather soft-spoken and quiet. Also somewhat lazy and has her head up in the clouds often. She is agile, despite her looks, and is more of a strategist and a thinker than a fighter.
Prophecy?: Yes
Kin: Open.

---

Name: Coalpaw [Coalfire]
Clan: DuskClan
Appearance:

Coalpaw

Personality: Coalpaw is very level-headed and logical. He refuses to believe in the paranormal, and is very calm. This leads to stubornness, and refusal to believe in anything else

Crush: Open.

---

Name: Owlflight
Deion:

Owlflight

Personality:  Owlfeather is rather childish and extremely energetic. He likes to leap to conclusions, and is extremely headstrong and confident.

---

Name: Heartrain
Deion:
Heartrain
Personality: Heartrain was named for the brown heart-shape on her chest. She is confident and rather headstrong, and sometimes thought of as the next deputy. Like Coalpaw, Heartrain likes logic, but sometimes prefers listening to her instinct.

[[I only filled in the colors in Daypaw, Dawnhaze and Heartrain. I do not own any of these pictures x.x ]]

Twintkitty

4:06am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Could you help me claim a Prophecy kitty spot? I have to go..]

Tld

4:18am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Sure, Twint! Which kitty do you want? The cat with eyes from the sky is already taken. ]]

Twintkitty

4:28am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Thank you <3 Well, I'm not sure if Rainpaw/heart is a 'eyes from the sky' as her eyes are blue... ]]

Tld

4:31am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[...Twint, I just told you. The cat with eyes from the sky is already taken. ^^']]

Twintkitty

4:34am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[ Lol. I guess that means that Willowpaw would has to go ;P She's green-eyed.]]

Tld

4:36am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Alright, just tell me which prophecy cat deion you would like, and I'll reserve it. We're spamming up the board and I don't want people to think that this board is full x.x ]]

Twintkitty

4:47am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[ The cat with fur so white ^^ I hope this RP lasts!]]

milomouse

5:24am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

OoC: I might join, tomorrow ^3^

Detneth106

9:21am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Homg, how many prophecy cats again? :c]

Logo
Tld

9:24am Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 9:25am Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

[[Added a few details x.x Can't believe I forgot Medicine cat spots XD

Det: Well, there are two spots left. The cat with pelt from smoke, and a cat with a pelt from the night sky. I'm thinking of changing that x.x Oh yeah, I would like the other two to be toms, since I'm sure Twint's is going to be a female.]]

Detneth106

9:43am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Cat with pelt like smoke I think. o-o Let me check my cat pictures first. Pssh...I have one with pelt like night sky actually. Save me a spot for that one. -glances at Blackpaw-.]

Logo
Tld

9:44am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[Night sky? Alright. -reserves- c: ]]

ssgarcia97

9:47am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

((May I join as the prophecy cat with a pelt from the night sky?))

Detneth106

9:47am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Bit late Ssagarcia. :c]

Logo
Tld

9:48am Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[[You are three miutes too late, Garcia ^^' Det asked for the spot already.]]

Detneth106

9:49am Sep 25 2010

Normal User