We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

9:04am Mar 18 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked, looking down at the ground. "Worse." After a minute or two of mental silence, Alex walked in, holding the door open before walking in to check for a teacher. He stooped over to Ellie with his rock-solid ex
pression. "You took the wrong bag, you little thief." Slinging the bag from his back, he prepared to pick up the other one, which was identical to the first.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:20am Mar 24 2014

Normal User

Zarisa and Zaven went silent as Alex walked in with his normal ex
pression. Zarisa looked back down at her drawing and Zaven messed with his thumbs. They were both dead silent in the face of Ellie's brother.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

11:48am Mar 25 2014

Normal User

Ellie gave her brother the bag, and smirked as he looked inside. "You took my stuff, too, nuts." He looked up and held out his hand, pursing his lips. Ellie shrugged, pulling two large binders from her desk. "Why d'you always call me nuts?" Alex took the binders, then poked her forehead. "Because there's enough room between your ears for a hole tree." Putting the things in his bag, he looked up again. "I'm gon'na need my pencil back, too." He smirked, folding his arms. He glanced at Zaven and Zarisa, raising a brow slightly to acknowledge them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:41pm Jul 14 2014

Normal User

(I'm back. Read my signature for information. If you want to know more, rmail me.)

They both nodded their heads and continued on with their current activities.

(Sorry, braindead.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7