We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

6:34pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

(XD Actually I was at school already. My school gives us laptops. I was using it during breakfast break.)

Ellie looked up at Alex, who shook his head and folded his arms. She watched as he looked up at the boy and the crazy girl without amusement. "We're fine, kid. You should go inside. Your sister clearly doesn't want you out in the cold. Look, she's miserable, trying to drag you in again, and you're disobeying her. What would your parents say about that?" He said coldly, glancing up at the girl just once. He'd met the couple from across the street, but not their children, at some open-house. Ellie glared at her brother, then smirked at the boy. "Heh, ignore them. Talk all you want, they can't do anything to you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

6:47pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

(Oh! Okay!)

Zarisa smirked at the older boys statement and then looked at her brother and repeated,her voice firm,"Inside." Zaven disobeyed and listened to the younger girl,but didn't dare sit anywhere near her,due to the fact that her brother may take it wrong and try to hurt him. He sat down farther away at glanced at his sister,who narrowed her and let out a frustrated sigh. They were right,she couldn't hurt him and he knew it. She didn't have the heart to hurt him.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

6:58pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked and watched the boy sit down. "Yeah, there you go. Have a good old sit-down. They always give up when you have perseverance." She smiled and lifted her chin, giving Alex a mischievous look. "Or kinship..." Alex growled, folding his arms. Then he risked looking at the girl for a moment, softened, and lowered his arms. He walked across the street onto the sidewalk in front of their house and lowered his voice. "Want me to grab him for you? I'll carry him to your door, and I guarantee he'll never say a word against you for a quite a while."

spirit1212

7:49pm Jan 9 2014 (last edited on 7:49pm Jan 9 2014)

Normal User

Zaven gave a faint smile to the girls comment and said,"Hey. What is your name? I never pay attention to others names much in school." He then looked silently over at his sister,not believing he hadn't listened to her for once. She looked frustrated by his defiance,but conflicted by the urge to grab him by the arm and yank him to the door or to let him enjoy some non-family human interaction.
    Zarisa clenched her teeth as she held back the urge to make him go inside and quietly questioned the boys offer in her mind. Letting out another sigh she shook her head and replied,"I never let him talk to people from school that often,I should just let him enjoy it for a bit." She looked defeated by this choice and looked over at her brother with a small smile. 'He finally did it. He defied me. I've been waiting for him to do this for so long,but why now?',she thought,wondering if he felt something was good about this people.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

8:22pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked and folded her arms around her knees. "Uh... I'm supposed to be called Elliot, but you can call me Ellie. My brother's named Alex." She rested her chin on her elbow that was closer to the boy and looked at him. "And what's yours? Got one?" She glanced at her brother and the crazy girl, then back at the boy. They seem to be getting along. I'll have to interrogate him later. Alex, meanwhile, shrugged, following the girl's gaze toward the younger kids. "How do you do it? I try to control my sister, but all she does is go behind my back or give me the look." He had an edge to his voice, thinking about every single time his sister would rebel against him.

spirit1212

8:31pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

"I like your name,sounds cool. Mines Zaven and my sister is Zarisa and,yes,she does have a soft side to her.",was his reply before he looked over at his sister and felt another smile coming on,seeing her talking to someone outside of the family.
    Zarisa shrugged and answered,"I don't know. He is normally just so quiet and the follower type. I guess it comes naturally to him." She then took her eyes off of her brother and looked at the ground,not wanted to look directly at who she was talking to.

minuette1298

8:50pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked, then looked ahead. "Hey, got any friends? Like, people you talk to on a daily basis and just be nice to?" She was genuinely interested in the boy. She'd never really talked to someone who'd talk back to her, plus, he was kind'a cute. Alex frowned, looking at the road. "Pfft... Maybe I'll give you a hundred dollars one day and see if you can tame my Ellie." After a moment, he saw flashing blue and red lights. "Cop car..." He growled, clenching his fists.

spirit1212

6:51am Jan 10 2014

Normal User

"Besides my sister? No.",Zaven shook his head and then fixed his crumpled sleeves uneasily. Zarisa let out a breathy laughed and replied,"She may just not be able to be tamed." She then saw the same set of lights and looked up. "This has become a regular thing.",she said quietly to herself. She then glanced at the person she was talking to and,by the way he reacted,thought she may need to be quiet if the car stopped nearby.

minuette1298

7:01am Jan 10 2014

Normal User

Ellie scoffed, readjusting her position. "Yeah, me neither. Actually, now I do. And so do you. Congrats." Alex frowned, looking down at the girl, then up at the car. "Stand still and don't say anything, it's probably just because you beat up that douchebag. Just hold on, I'll get you out of it." He watched as the car rolled down the street and around the curb where Ellie and the boy were sitting, and as it stopped directly in front of the siblings' house.

spirit1212

7:19am Jan 10 2014

Normal User

Zaven smiled,until he saw the lights,which he frowned at and tried his best to remain calm,surprisingly succeeding. Zarisa nodded and looked as innocent as she could,glad she had cleaned up before returning outside. It would be much easier to get out of it when she didn't have blood all over her. She stayed in her place and wondered about the bloody sidewalk,hoping he wouldn't happen to see it.

minuette1298

12:58pm Jan 10 2014

Normal User

Ellie blinked, eyes wide, staring at the car as the officer stepped out. "What's going on?" She whispered, keeping a faint smile on her face. When asked about the bullying, Alex shrugged and shook his head. "Oh, it was this kid from South Carolina - said he was moving back today and wanted to get his vengeance while he still could. Name? Oh, uh... Noah Bradley..?" He said, face devoid of emotion. He glanced at the girl for only a moment, then returned his gaze to the officer.

spirit1212

6:44pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

(I think I know a Noah Bradley! XD)

Zaven only glanced at his sister to give Ellie a hint and then looked at her older brother and then at the officer. Zarisa only nodded at the officer and made herself not add anything on to what was said. Just as told she was silent and didn't dare to make any movements at all.

minuette1298

7:32pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

(XD I don't.)

Alex waited for the officer to leave, then scowled. "Try not to beat up anyone else." He looked down at the girl for a minute, then up at the fading car. "Especially when they have access to the police." Ellie blinked, looking over at Zaven. "Do they always come by?"

spirit1212

9:09pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

Zarisa nodded in reply to Alex and said,"If I do... Next time they won't be able to tell anyone." She had a blank ex
pression that didn't show her plans,but the way she said it said everything. Zaven knew what she meant immediately and knew how she would do it also and knew she would make him help. "They are almost like family with how often they do.",he replied,not showing his worry with what Shadow had said.

minuette1298

9:43pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

Alex gagged on the air he was breathing, eyes wide. "Wait, what?!" He slowly sidestepped, balling up one of his fists and raising it very slightly, concentrating on heat. I better keep Ellie away from her. Ellie smirked, folding her hands and leaning forward. "Heh, cool. Sometimes, when I see some people, I just want to punch them in the face... But Alex never lets me go outside or talk to anyone besides school. It sucks..." She grumbled, leaning her chin on her knees.

spirit1212

9:56pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

"Oh! I wouldn't do anything to your sister,of course!",Shadow said in surprise and stepped backwards,hands raised to shield her face. "My brother seems to have taken to much of a liking to her to do anything of the sort.",she said in a quieter voice as she took a few more steps back.
    Zaven shrugged and said plainly,"You could say its cool,but I think otherwise. I wish Zarisa just would quit with her constant fights." "She worries me.",his voice was almost silent when he said that and moved his eyes to look at his sister.

minuette1298

10:17pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

Alex growled and shook his head. "Whatever..." He looked down at his hand and saw that it was already on fire. He gasped and hid it behind his back, hoping no one saw it. Ellie scoffed, leaning toward Zaven. "You're... What, sixteen? Seventeen? You should be worrying about being liked by a girl you like at school. Not about your sister beating people up for your sake."

spirit1212

10:26pm Jan 11 2014

Normal User

Zarisa had felt some sort of heat and moved her hands from her face to see Alex hiding his hand. Curiosity took over and she asked,"What are you hiding your hand for?" She then took a few steps forward and tilted her head to the side.
    Zaven shook his head and said,"I don't think of that stuff at all and I'm sixteen,a few months younger than my temperamental sister" He then put his hands on the curb and curled his fingers over the edge and leaned towards the other side of the street,thinking he saw a flame in Alex's hand. He blinked and asked,"Did you see that?"

minuette1298

12:45am Jan 12 2014

Normal User

Alex blinked, holding his breath. "Uh... No reason..?" He was horrible at lying about his powers. The girl's nosiness wasn't helping. Ellie pursed her lips, pulling Zaven backward from the street. "Uh... Get back! A car's gonna take your head off!" She squeaked, glaring at Alex.

(Sorry I took so long, internet was messing with meh. >.<)

spirit1212

3:03am Jan 12 2014

Normal User

(That's fine. I was on Youtube.)

Zarisa shook her head and replied,"No one hides their hands for no reason and I felt some sort of heat. Why are you hiding them?" Zaven willingly was pulled back,but he still started hard at Alex. 'Something's up.',the siblings both thought at once.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7