We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

3:40pm Feb 6 2014

Normal User

(So cute XD)

Alex scoffed, folding his arms. "Somehow you can complain about everything except the cold..?" Ellie pouted, punching him in the knee. "That's not called complaining. It's called choosing-to-embarrass-you-in-front-of-the-entire-population-using-squeaky-noises-that-come-from-my-face."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

4:11pm Feb 6 2014

Normal User

(I picture Zaven as a little kid in a teenager's body,lol.)(I read that and started laughing. XD)

Zarisa shook her head and replied,"Oh shut it. I was taking the trashcan to the street and that's all." "Sure. Sure you were.",Zaven replied and then stretched out his arms. Her tucked them back to his sides and then laughed a bit.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

5:42pm Feb 6 2014

Normal User

(XD Me too - with Ellie, at least. She's just irritating her brother on purpose.)

Ellie sighed, looking up at the sky. "Hey, man. I'm bored." She dramatically placed a hand on her forehead, eyes narrowed at her brother. "No, you're not. You're twiddling your thumbs. You're also shutting your mouth before I rip it off."

spirit1212

10:38am Feb 7 2014

Normal User

(Lol. Sounds like my sister irritating me.)

Zarisa shook her head and replied,"Whatever,Zaven." Zaven only grinned and said,"Out to see your boyfriend." "Zaven,no. We just met those two. Why would I even like him anyways?",Zarisa answered before lightly hitting the back of his head.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

1:34pm Feb 7 2014

Normal User

("Why would I even like him anyways?" *pomf* - Euheuheu XD)

Ellie pursed her lips, following her brother's gaze to Zaven and Zarisa's house. "What'cha looking for?" She smirked smugly, and he shrugged. "They're weird." He frowned down at her, then looked back up at the sky. "So? You're weird. I'm weird." Alex waved her off, leaning against the stop sign.

spirit1212

3:35pm Feb 7 2014

Normal User

(XD)

Zaven shrugged and then silently listened to Zarisa footsteps get fainter as she walked down the hall to her room again. "Hey Emerald!",he heard her say to the snake in a cheery voice and assumed she was getting the snake out again. "Her and that snake.",he muttered and then looked at the window,but didn't dare get up.

minuette1298

5:16pm Feb 7 2014

Normal User

Ellie rested her chin on her arms, looking across the street toward the window of the house. "Oi, Zaven's in the window." She waved halfheartedly, pursing her lips. "Might be looking at you." Alex teased, nudging her. "You're a douche." She grumbled.

spirit1212

5:53pm Feb 7 2014

Normal User

Zaven saw Ellie wave and smiled as he waved back. Then he looked away from them and at the driveway to see if his parents were back, but of course they weren't.

(Braindead again.)

minuette1298

9:40pm Feb 7 2014

Normal User

(Me too... We can timeskip if ya want. XD)

Ellie looked at the ground, flicking a ladybug from her knee. "Dude, bugs are landing on us. We've been out here for a while." Alex rolled his eyes, turning toward the road. "A while as in ten minutes?" Ellie pouted and shook her head. "Why are we still out here, anyway?"

spirit1212

6:24pm Feb 9 2014

Normal User

(Time skip to tomorrow at school?)

minuette1298

7:04am Feb 10 2014

Normal User

(Yerp!)

spirit1212

7:14am Feb 10 2014

Normal User

(Could you start us off?)

minuette1298

8:59am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

(No! XD Okie, I'll get on it.)

Ellie huffed, lugging her heavy backpack on her bag. Alex was far ahead, as usual, and was already a few feet away from his class. Glancing up at the various plaques and signs on the walls, she scoffed. 'Life is a beach! Come play in the sand of school!' 'School is fun in the sun!' All of these were summer phrases, which irritated Ellie. "If they're saying school is like summer, I shouldn't have to go anymore." She grumbled to herself, glaring at the ground.

spirit1212

7:18am Feb 12 2014

Normal User

Zarisa and her brother had gotten ready for school quickly this morning and raced out the door. They did this so they would have less of a chance of running into the boys from yesterday. Zaven was slightly behind his faster sister, but kept up with her pretty well as they ran down the sidewalk and into the school. They went to their lockers, which were, oddly enough, beside each other, and tossed their stuff inside,getting out what they needed and then heading off to their class, which they also had all of them together.

minuette1298

1:14pm Feb 15 2014

Normal User

Ellie already had her books and things in her bag - she rarely used her locker. Scuttling through the crowd in front of her class, she finally got in. The teacher was usually late, so students had the opportunity to chat while they still could. She sat near the window under the air conditioning vent - she liked the cold. She couldn't sit with her brother; he was in his last year of high school, thus had none of her classes to share. However, they had the same lunch period. She lightly tapped her pencil against her desk, staring at the blank sheet of paper on her desk, which was at the time full of potential.

spirit1212

5:48pm Feb 17 2014

Normal User

Zaven and Zarisa took their seats at the back corner of the class and watched the commotion in front of them. Students chattered about their weekend and a few talked about a fight that happened yesterday. Neither sibling butted into that conversation, knowing that they were talking about Zarisa's scuffle with the boy who was missing from school today.

minuette1298

8:42am Feb 18 2014

Normal User

Ellie pursed her lips, swiveling around in her chair for a moment to see if there was anyone to talk to, just for time's sake. Quiet midget girl from art class... Loud midget boy from band class... Oh, Zaven and Zarisa. They were a row or two behind her. Leaning against the back of her chair, she smiled slightly and gave a lazy wave. "Hey... You guys are in this class too. Didn't notice you."

spirit1212

9:00pm Feb 18 2014

Normal User

Zaven waved back and Zarisa, not paying attention, doodled a dragon onto a blank piece of paper. " I never knew you were in this class either.", Zaven said to Ellie and then looked at what his sister was drawling. After examining the quick dragon drawing for a few seconds he looked back up at Ellie with a smile.

minuette1298

7:09am Feb 19 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked and shrugged. "Probably because we never really spoke to each other before. You'd think we'd meet at least during a group project or something, eh?" She turned a small white eraser in her hands, making a line on the side with her pen.

spirit1212

7:14am Feb 19 2014

Normal User

" Yeah. You would think so, but instead we meet out of school.", Zaven replied as his sister quickly erased parts of her drawing and redrew them. She then slowly added details like teeth and flames and whatever else she could think of. Finally she looked up from the quarter of the way done drawing and waved lazily at Ellie.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7