We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

12:18pm Jan 25 2014

Normal User

(Oh gawd, I'm so sorry, life happened!) (UGH Mass Effect 3 has been downloading all week and it only has 16%...)

Alex frowned, looking past the road. "Car." He muttered, folding his arms. Ellie huffed, shaking her head. "I'm not falling for it again." She growled, kicking a stone on the road. "No, really, car." Alex repeated himself, a bit louder. "So what, if it's a car? There's cars everywhere." Ellie looked up at her brother, rolling her eyes. "Dad's car. It's parked up the street, like there was no one in it all day." Alex frowned, studying the car carefully. "Yeah, that's where he likes to pick up that womanlady." Ellie clenched her fists, looking up at the car. "Yeah, but apparently he's been there all day."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

5:27pm Jan 26 2014

Normal User

(Life happens at the worst times,lol.)

Zarisa carefully picked up the snake and began to take it back to its cage. The creature flicked its tongue out of its mouth and stayed on her arm until placed back in its cage,where it quickly went into its plastic cave and curled up inside of it. Once returning to the living room she found Zaven staring out of the window again and sighed. "Why are you so fascinated by them?",she asked her brother who replied with a small shrug.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

8:34pm Jan 26 2014

Normal User

(Oh, Zaven. You wittle stawker, you. XD)

Ellie shrugged, scowling at the ground. "I don't understand why you care." She grumbled, folding her arms. "I don't understand why you don't." Alex replied, examining the car even closer. "You know Zaven's staring at us through the window, right?" "What?" Alex turned around and looked down at his sister. "Zaven. The white-haired boy? You met him. He's watching us."

spirit1212

6:58am Jan 27 2014 (last edited on 7:00am Jan 27 2014)

Normal User

(Indeed,lol. XD )

Zarisa shook her head and said plainly,"Your going to make them uncomfortable if you don't quit being such a stalker." The boy didn't reply,but he did look back at his sister and voice a question. "Why does that one guy not like us?" Thinking for a long moment before she answered him she replied with,"Well. I don't think it's that he doesn't like us,but that he doesn't trust us. We haven't earned that right yet."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

3:19pm Jan 27 2014

Normal User

(XD Haven't earned that right? All of a sudden, Alex is now an exclusitory government. Ta-da.)

Alex shrugged, still not looking over to see. "I don't understand why you care about him more than the fact that dad was lying to us all day every day." He growled, giving the ground a dirty look, as if it did something to him that he didn't quite figure out. "Oi, I care about things I want to care about. You don't have to be one of them." Ellie gave a smug smile, then folded her hands.

spirit1212

5:03pm Jan 27 2014

Normal User

(Shh... It's his little secret,lol. {While mine is that I can't chose words that well.})

Zarisa pulled him from the window as he turned to look back through it. "No more of that,Zaven.",she told him as she sat him back down. "I think Ellie and her brother are talking about us,though.",he replied with a whiny voice as he was forced to sit down. "I don't care if Alex and Ellie are talking about us,you don't need to stare them down like that.",replied his sister firmly as she sat on the couch across from the recliner he sat in.

minuette1298

11:39pm Jan 27 2014

Normal User

(The moment I read that I immediately imagined Zaven pressed up against the window, breathing heavily, with his nose up against the glass looking like a hog. XD)

Alex frowned, rolling his eyes. "You're such a little turd." Ellie tipped her chin up toward the sky and shut her eyes. "I might be a turd, but I'm not little." She squirmed slightly, flicking a pebble away. "Fine, then shut up, regular-sized turd."

spirit1212

6:55am Jan 28 2014

Normal User

(Lol. I just imagined that! XD That also sounds like a great argument to have. "What size turd am I?",arguments. XD )

Zaven squirmed under the eyes of his sister and said quietly,"Your doing it again." There was no reply,only the strange blank stare she was giving him. "Zarisa! Your zoning out again!",he yelled and immediately the eyes closed for thirty seconds before opening again as she shook her head. "What,Zaven?",she asked,clueless as to what she had been doing. "You zoned out again.",he stated in his quiet voice. Shrugging Zarisa looked to the door and said,"You know... You could just talk to them at school tomorrow,if our 'friends' don't show up and try to hurt you again."

minuette1298

1:36pm Jan 28 2014

Normal User

(XD I do that all the time with my nephews.)

Ellie huffed, folding her arms around her knees. "Don't you tell me to shut up, giant-sized turd." Alex scowled, rolling his eyes. "Like I said... Childish. You're just so mature." Ellie smirked, ignoring his sarcasm. "Yeah, I know."

spirit1212

7:13am Jan 29 2014

Normal User

(Sounds like me and my siblings. XD )

Zaven sighed and nodded quietly in response to what his sister had said. " Now! Were we supposed to do anything else for our parents while they're gone?",she quickly changed the subject from the acquaintances they had made. Thinking for a long while Zaven finally replied with," I don't think so,do we?"

minuette1298

1:49pm Jan 29 2014

Normal User

(XD N'yawww. I have half siblings, but both of them are like in their early thirties and are married to people and have like kids. o,o)

Alex frowned, looking up at the sky, at which point was darkening. "So, uh... What d'we do now? Now that dad is clearly occupied, I mean." Ellie shrugged, looking down at the ground. "We could always go home." She pursed her lips, looking up at her brother again. "I guess, but you don't have the right to set foot in there. Governed by the president standing right behind you." He growled, standing up straight. "Pfft, you're horrible at being sarcastic." Ellie sighed, hugging her knees. "And you're horrible at not being sarcastic."

spirit1212

7:06am Jan 30 2014

Normal User

(Mine are all half siblings too,but they are younger than me by a few years.)

Zaven quietly looked over at the trash can in the kitchen and suggested,"Maybe we should take out the trash?" "You just wanna talk to those two again. We can take it out when they're gone.",Zarisa said with a smirk and then turned on the TV. "Just watch this and I'll take out the trash.",she tossed him the remote and went to get the kitchen trash.

minuette1298

7:23am Feb 3 2014

Normal User

(UGH. LIFE. HAPPENING.)

Ellie frowned, looking up at the sky. "Why are we still here, man?" Alex huffed, ignoring her. "Come on, why can't we go home? It's cold. You know how you get in the cold." She folded her arms, giving an exaggerated shiver. "Don't you have thumbs to twiddle?" Alex grumbled,  raising an eyebrow. "I have thumbs, but they aren't worthy of twiddling."

spirit1212

12:36pm Feb 3 2014

Normal User

(Lol. 'But they aren't worthy of twiddling.')

Zarisa quietly slipped outside with the trash and went tossed it in the outside trashcan. She then briefly glanced at the two across the street and shrugged before going back inside. Once in she was glad to see Zaven was not at the window,but still sitting in the chair.

minuette1298

9:03pm Feb 3 2014

Normal User

Alex frowned, leaning forward and gently grabbing his sisters wrists. He pushed her hands together, then forced her thumbs to move around. "Twiddle them." Ellie huffed, trying to shake him off. "Stubbit! You're upsetting the balance of the universe! You will anger the god of the dancing phalanges!"

spirit1212

4:26pm Feb 4 2014

Normal User

Zaven quietly looked through the channels to see if there was anything worth watching and eventually found a show about dinosaurs and stopped. Zarisa laughed as she watched him tuck his legs close and contently watch the TV screen. "Why do you like dinosaurs so much?",she asked,but was given no response.

minuette1298

7:20am Feb 5 2014

Normal User

(He's the reincarnation of Dino Dan. XD)

Alex let go of Ellie, satisfied with his work - she was now twiddling her thumbs, but not without aggravated grumbling. "You shall burn in the depths of fire and brimstone..." She growled under her breath, but Alex ignored her. He'd at least given her something to do so she couldn't bother him.

spirit1212

6:50am Feb 6 2014

Normal User

(OMGosh,lol. I almost forgot about that show!)

Zarisa quietly went outside real quick and brought the trashcan to the street. She once again glanced at the two and then at her house. She shook the thought away of talking to them and then began to walk back inside.

(Braindead)

minuette1298

11:37am Feb 6 2014

Normal User

(XD Me too - with the braindead thing. :P)

Ellie huffed again. "It's cold." Alex scoffed, looking around. "You don't get cold." His eyes stopped on Zarisa across the street, but decided not to call out to her. "Yeah, I do. I just don't complain about it."

spirit1212

12:37pm Feb 6 2014

Normal User

Zarisa was soon back inside and listening to her brother whisper dinosaur names to himself as they appeared on the screen. Zaven quietly look back at the sound of the door and smiled at his sister. "Couldn't stay inside either?",he teased.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7