We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

6:29pm Jan 2 2014 (last edited on 1:40pm Jan 3 2014)

Normal User

Plot/Intro

There are these teens and they were born with... Something special.
They have secret powers that only they know of. Not even their parents
know of these special abilities and they plan to keep it that way. But
when something happens and their powers are revealed in front of a large
 amount of watching eyes they flee away from their town and as far as
their feet will take them until they run across a large,unpopulated area
 and decide that this will be their home,until further notice. Will they
 ever return to their original home? Lets find out!

Rules

1. Two Characters each.
2. All Res rules.
3. Me and Minnie only.
4. HAVE FUN!!

Bio

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(s):
History:
Crush:
Other:

My Bio

Name: Zarisa,but changed to Shadow
Appearance:
Her eyes are silver and a blood red highlight goes from her roots to the end of her bangs,which completely cover her left eye.
Personality: Shadow 
is very mysterious and has serious anger issues,which most fear her because of. Fights are a type of 'hobby' for her. She loves to get into
dangerous situations and finds an adventure without harm coming to her
is no fun at all. Obviously she is a violent person and will lash out at 
anyone near her in times of anger,which is very frequent.

If you get to know her though,then her personality will change
completely. She will show a soft and loving side of her that a choice
few will ever see. She is a major tomboy,but likes guys,and isn't afraid to 'get down and dirty' as you may call it. When she was
smaller she always hung with the guys and wrestled with them any time possible,always winning the fights. Rp the rest out.

Power(s): Over darkness.
History: Prefers not to talk about it.
Crush: None,yet.
Other: Dark is her brother.

Name: Zaven,but changed to Dark by his sister
Appearance: white haired anime guy photo: White Haired Anime Guy (Resized) WhiteHairGuyThesecond.jpg
Like his sister,he has silver eyes.
Personality: His sister's opposite.
Power(s): Over light
History: Prefers not to talk about it.
Crush: None,yet
Other: Shadow is his sister.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

8:11pm Jan 2 2014 (last edited on 8:16pm Jan 2 2014)

Normal User

Name: Alex Valleite (Renamed Flame)
Appearance: Above
Personality: Alex is a strong, silent type guy. He rarely speaks, but when he does, he's either angry, talking to his sister, or dying. He hates the regular people, (who could blame him?) and won't care for anyone except his little sister unless someone can crack him.
Powers: Over fire.
History: May be revealed through his sister.
Crush: None thus far.
Other: Ellie's brother.

Name: Ellie Valleite (Renamed Frost)
Appearance: Above
Personality: Quirky and insecure, Ellie is a sweet girl that just doesn't know her place in the world. She doesn't mope, rather tries to keep smiling in the hard times. She prefers being around the people she cares about, such as her brother. She's a bit weak when it comes to staying brave, and can crack under the pressure, but she'll come back even stronger with payback worse than the devil's.
Powers: Over ice.
History: She won't tell.
Crush: None thus far
Other: Albino, Alex's sister.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

11:18am Jan 3 2014

Normal User

(Alright. Now that those are out of the way. Would you like me to start or you? Either way I'm fine with it.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

1:24pm Jan 3 2014

Normal User

(You probably should, cause I don't know how you want to start.)

spirit1212

1:49pm Jan 3 2014 (last edited on 4:04pm Jan 3 2014)

Normal User

(I accidentally deleted my whole post... Names updated on them.)(Lets start before the incident that causes them to run from civilization.)

Zarisa and her brother,Zaven silently walked down the street to the grocery store to get some food for their parents. On their way they had the feeling they were being followed,but ignored it and went on their way. Once in the store they pulled out the grocery list and memorized it before they split up and went to get the listed items. As soon as they got the items they met in the middle of the store and went to the checkout. There Zarisa pulled out the money their parents had given them and handed it to the cashier once she was told the cost. Soon as she got the change she pocketed it and they each grabbed their half of the sacks before exiting the store.
    Once home Zarisa and Zaven put up the groceries and handed their parents the change,which they accepted with a smile. Then the two said their goodbyes and exited the house to go pay some bills,leaving their children alone.
    When their parents left they got the feeling they were being watched,but this time they went to investigate. Sure enough,outside there was a group of guys that they both recognized from school...

minuette1298

3:55pm Jan 3 2014

Normal User

(XD It's fine, happens to me all the time.) (Sorry I took so long, I was babysitting.)
Alex kept his hand firmly planted on Ellie's shoulder, as she pouted with her arms folded. "You never let me do anything." She groaned, hunching her shoulders forward. "It's not my fault. Dad told us to wait here while he was out with his woman." He growled, gripping her tighter as she tried to walk off. "Come on, man! You've changed. I'm bored." She added a dramatic sigh. She knew that if she could break him, she could go anywhere she wanted. Alex huffed and looked away. "You're so childish." Ellie smirked, and stood straight, bouncing on her toes. Across the street they could see a large group of guys from school that she used to spend Saturdays with. "Hey, what're they rallying up for?" She ripped away from Alex and started off across the street. "Elliot Nora Valleite, get off the street and come right back here!" She could hear Alex hissing at her, but she stuck her tongue out at him and stood on her toes to see what was going on. Everybody was just standing around two kids that she'd seen in school, but been too self conscious to talk to. Nothing special.   

spirit1212

7:08am Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(That's fine. I was vacationing,lol.)

"If it isn't Zaven and his little guard dog? How are you two today?",one of the larger guys taunted as Zaven and Zarisa walked out of the house and shut the door.
    "What do you want?",Zarisa snapped and narrowed her eyes at the group.
"Just coming too see our two 'best friends'.",replied the boy as he wrapped an arm around Zaven's neck and put a fist to his head and rubbing his scalp roughly.
"Stop it!",Zaven yelled helplessly as his sister grabbed the boys arm that was around her brother's neck and pulled it away.
"Do you not have a life? You always pick on my brother. Can't you find something else to occupy yours dumb guy minds?",Zarisa asked calmly and then grabbed her brother's arm and pulled him closer to her.
"No. Now would you go away so that we can have fun with our friend here?",he replied and hit Zaven on the arm as hard as he could,making the boy grab his stinging arm and look helplessly at his sister.
"You don't touch him!",she yelled at the top of her lungs and then her fist flew out and hit the teenager square in the nose. The rest of the guys backed away from the two,including Zaven,who got near the door to run inside if told. The teenager wiped blood off of his face and looked at Zarisa with angry eyes. His own fist flew out and was dodged at the last second by his target,who kicked him in the shin as she stood back up. As he bent over as reflex to check on his leg she kneed him in the face and jumped on him,pinning him to the ground and digging her long nails into his skin.

minuette1298

8:39am Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(Will reply in an hour or two. I'm in Theatre class and I have a smidge of free-time.)

minuette1298

5:02pm Jan 7 2014

Normal User

Alex scowled, finally making it to the edge of the crowd. "Go break it up!" Ellie squeaked, slightly pushing him forward. "Shut up, Ellie. Stay here." He moved through the crowd toward the girl who was vigorously attacking one of the douchebags, flicking his eyes toward a younger boy with white hair near the house. He looks almost like Ellie... He lunged forward and pulled on the girl's shoulders, trying to make her release the poor guy. "Come on, get off him! He's bleeding!" He growled, about ready to throw her if she didn't quit flailing and gnawing on the guy. Ellie, meanwhile, sneaked to the inner edge of the crowd, and took one look at the guy on the ground. "Woah, look at his nose!" Then she noticed there was almost the entire douche team standing around, and shrank down. She ignored her brother's scolding to get back on the sidewalk, and folded her arms. Can I kick him, too? I really wanna kick him...

spirit1212

6:53pm Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(That's fine.)

Zarisa had a good amount of blood on her hands by the time some guy from school came up and began to pull her off of her enemy. For a brief second she looked over at her terrified brother and snapped out of her blind rage. She let herself be pulled off of the bloody teen and immediately kicked him for good measure before turning to see who had stopped her. The face she saw was one she recognized,but not all that well. Going past him she went up to her brother and covered her hands with her long sleeves to hide the blood before she grabbed his face and looked him over. He had a few tears on his face from the stinging,which she wiped away with her covered hands,but other than that... He was fine. Looking back at the bloodied boy she heard him curse and then whisper something to his friends. "Get! Go back to the hell hole you came out of!",she snapped before going back to babying her brother.

minuette1298

7:54pm Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(XD Her enemy. That killed me.)

Ellie smirked, kicking the bloody dude in the shin as they all left. I kicked him. Yeah! The face Alex gave her made her fold her arms and pout. "You'd do it." She muttered, then looked over at the girl babying the boy by the door. She stepped forward slowly, but not too close. "Hey, you guys okay? That was... Uh... Pretty brave, what you did for your... Uh... Brother..?" She pursed her lips, looking down at the drops of blood on the ground. "Really brave..." She added quietly. She could hear Alex's disapproving face. Alex reached for her shoulder to pull her away from the madwoman, but she pretended to hiss and he left her alone. Alex, behind her, attempted to wipe his hands off on his pants. The backs of them had gotten a few drips of red, and he didn't want to keep them there.

spirit1212

8:14pm Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(Same,but I couldn't think of a better word at that moment.)

Zarisa heard someone talk to her and turned around,letting go of her brother and telling him to stay where he was. " We are fine. And yes he is my brother,but brave is not the word I would use.",she replied and then went through her list on what to call it. Many things were thought of,but brave wasn't one of them.
    Zaven looked over at the two people his sister was talking to as the group of guys helped their friend walk away. Quietly he said,voice its normal,almost too quiet to hear self,"She has anger issues. Brave isn't the word I would use either."

minuette1298

8:37pm Jan 7 2014

Normal User

(AUGH I have about half an hour before I go to bed, and the IP was banned on my phone, so I'll try to sneak my laptop in my room.)

Ellie folded her arms and leaned to the side. "Well... I'd suggest bat-jiz crazy. That's what I use for my brother." She pronounced it a bit louder just so Alex could hear it, but he ignored her. She scoffed, then looked up at the boy. "So, you're albino, too? I've never heard anyone making fun of someone like you for it." Alex glared at Ellie when she said that, about ready to knock her out and drag her home. If it goes on any longer, I'll just call dad, no matter how involved he is with his woman.

spirit1212

6:58am Jan 8 2014 (last edited on 6:59am Jan 8 2014)

Normal User

(I had to go to bed anyway,lol.)(Bat-jiz crazy. Amazing!)

Zarisa took that into account and nodded her head before she looked at her brother and waited to see if he would speak. Eventually he did,"Um... Y-yes,I'm albino,but I don't understand what you mean." He looked confused as he studied her face for the answer,he never was all that bright when it came to other people talking to him. Zarisa put a hand to her forehead and rested it there as she listened carefully to the two,wishing that this conversation would be over so that she could go clean her hands before her parents returned,without leaving her brother alone outside with strangers.

minuette1298

7:08am Jan 8 2014

Normal User

(AUGH I DIDN'T MAKE IT! My mom decided to tuck me in - for once - and ruin it. XD Oh well.)

Ellie shrugged. "Eh... A lot of people think albinos are different, because of our white skin, white hair, white eyelashes... It could go on and on, but in school, they call it witchcraft." She smirked and rolled her eyes, then looked at Alex for a minute, then back to the boy. "Hey, we have to go now. But you guys should probably... I don't know, stay away from those guys. I don't think they're too happy with you right now." She waved, then turned around so Alex could attempt to drag her home. Again.

spirit1212

7:21am Jan 8 2014

Normal User

(Oh wow! That sucks,she must know your plans. All knowing mother! 0.0)

Zaven nodded his head and said a goodbye before looking at his sister,who raised her pointer and middle finger from her fist and moved her wrist quickly to the side in a form of a wave. "Will do.",Zarisa said before moving out of the way of the door and herding her brother inside as quickly as she could. The door slammed behind her as she went inside and she sat her brother on a nearby chair before going to clean off her hands in the bathroom sink.

minuette1298

12:07pm Jan 8 2014 (last edited on 12:08pm Jan 8 2014)

Normal User

(XD I started typing this like two minutes after you replied, then I had class. I started typing again in Theatre, but then we had this pep rally, and bla bla bla. So I'm posting this from Science in 5th hour.)

Ellie folded her arms and let Alex shove her back onto the curb. "You should've stayed put. You should've minded your own business." You should've, you should've, you should've. Ellie rolled her eyes and ripped her shoulder away from his grip. "Leggo." She pouted, staring at the ground. "What d'you think about those people?" Alex asked, snatching her shoulder again. Ellie shrugged, trying to shake him off again. "Eh, they look nice. Well, the albino one does. The crazy girl kind'a scares me. What with the... You know, attacking and all. I like her fighting style, though. She dodged like... Like, I don't know, a shadow."

spirit1212

7:03am Jan 9 2014

Normal User

(Ah,school. Always keeping us busy.)

Zarisa came back into the living room and found her brother twiddling his thumbs,what he always did when he was thinking. "What's up,Zaven?",she asked as her hand touched his shoulder.
"I was just thinking. Your fighting has gotten more and more violent. I'm worried you may expose our secret in your next fight.",Zaven said,a bit more boldly and loudly than usual.
Zarisa sighed and replied with,"I'm worried about that too,but I would have already if I hadn't learned to better control it."
Zaven nodded his head and stood before going to the window and looking out. "They are still out there."
"Really?",Zarisa asked before going to check for herself and,sure enough,they were sitting out there just talking.

minuette1298

7:16am Jan 9 2014

Normal User

(XD Heh, yeah. I'm just glad you reply really early in the morning.)

Ellie kicked a rock on the sidewalk. "Do we still have to just stand here? He said he'd be here already. Can we at least go inside?" She pretended to whine, folding her hands and sliding down, the way little kids do when they're bored. "No, we can't. We just have to stand and wait. Dad's just... Caught up with his woman. Don't judge." Alex scowled, pulling her back onto the concrete by the collar of her shirt. "Geez... When'd you get such a temper?" She muttered, glaring at the street. I really wanna go play in the middle of the road and get hit by a car right now. Still better than standing here with this douche. "Let's see... How old are you? Sixteen? Seventeen?" Alex pretended to ponder while Ellie slapped his arm. "Shut up... And I'm fifteen, stupid. Sixteen in a month. You decorated the calendar page yourself." She frowned. She knew he was joking about his temper, but not about how old he thought she was. "What? A whole page? Just for you? Preposterous. Besides, you should take that as a compliment. Maybe if you think about it, your twisted albino mind will come up with the fact that you look mature."
"I am mature!"

spirit1212

6:11pm Jan 9 2014

Normal User

(You have nothing to do in the morning too? Or was that sarcasm?)

Zarisa walked away from the window and went to go get a drink from the fridge. When she returned Zaven was away from the window and the front door was ajar. "Zaven!",she muttered angrily and then headed out the door. By the time she got outside he was already at the curb.
    "Hey... Uh... Wou-would you l-like to come... inside?",he asked the two sitting on the curb,nervously watching the older boy as he asked. Then he felt a hand grab his shoulder and Zarisa,as nicely as she could said,"Zaven,quit bugging these nice people and get back inside."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7