We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

12:30pm Feb 19 2014

Normal User

Ellie waved back at Zarisa, looking at her drawing. "What'cha drawing? Looks cool. I mean, so far, it does." She brushed a white strand of hair from her eye, pursing her lips with a slight smile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

7:19am Feb 20 2014

Normal User

Zarisa looked down and placed her pencil by the drawing. " It's just a drawing of a dragon, nothing special.", she replied before stretching a bit and then returning to her drawling, still listening to the conversation. Zaven laughed a bit and said, " She won't take compliments that well. She always thinks her drawings suck."

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

12:31pm Feb 20 2014

Normal User

Ellie shrugged. "Still cool. Take the compliments while they last." She smirked, then looked over at Zaven. "So which classes do you guys take?"

spirit1212

7:25pm Feb 20 2014

Normal User

Zaven shrugged and said, " The normal ones. Science,Math,those and then art of course." He then saw his sister nod her head and continue drawing.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

8:28am Feb 21 2014

Normal User

Ellie shrugged, looking around at the classroom. "I'm in Theatre class. Apparently, my teacher says he'll be teaching a guitar class next year instead." She pursed her lips, then looked back at Zaven.

spirit1212

8:25pm Feb 24 2014

Normal User

"Zarisa would probably like a class like that, our parents won't pay for her lessons.",Zaven replied simply and then saw his sister shrug out the corner of his eye.

minuette1298

7:10am Feb 25 2014

Normal User

Ellie scoffed, shaking her head slightly. "Never said it would be free. They're still working out whether you bring your own guitar or not."

spirit1212

7:17am Feb 25 2014

Normal User

Zarisa smirked and said,"I got money and a guitar. Problem is getting my parents to let me spend the money." Zaven just nodded and looked at her drawing again. Half the scales were done on it.

minuette1298

8:32am Feb 25 2014

Normal User

Ellie shrugged. "I could get Alex to pay for you. Maybe if I nag him long enough, he'll give in." She smirked, folding her arms over the back of the chair.

spirit1212

7:06am Feb 27 2014

Normal User

"I wouldn't want to do that. Then I would own money I probably couldn't pay back.",Zarisa replied ad then continued to draw. Zaven quit looking at the drawing and faced Ellie again.

minuette1298

11:39am Feb 27 2014

Normal User

Ellie pursed her lips, giving a shrug. "Well, no one ever said I didn't have money. I could pay him back for you, since I'm the one shoving his money into your hands."

spirit1212

7:20am Mar 6 2014

Normal User

"I don't know. I may not want to do lessons anymore. Or have the time to.",Zarisa replied before stretching and bit and continuing to draw. Zaven just smiled and said,"Zarisa,your extremely difficult."

minuette1298

7:08am Mar 10 2014

Normal User

Ellie scoffed, pursing her lips. "Well, that definitely makes things so much easier." With a smirk, she looked around the classroom. "The teacher's taking a bit of time, eh?"

spirit1212

8:43pm Mar 10 2014

Normal User

Zaven shrugged and said,"Yeah,I guess. They never take this long,do they?" Zarisa shook her head in response and brushed her bangs out of her face so she could see what she was drawing.

minuette1298

8:55am Mar 11 2014

Normal User

(XD Suspicious, suspicious.)

Ellie shrugged, looking up at the ceiling. "Eh, probably couldn't start their car or something, and they live far away, and there's traffic. Or maybe some weird eye in the sky wants the beginning of class to be really long. Hm." She folded her arms and sighed slightly, blinking at the top of the room.

spirit1212

5:11pm Mar 11 2014

Normal User

( XD )

Zarisa laughed quietly at the thought of a huge eye floating around and controlling what went on in the world. Zaven lightly hit her shoulder with a loose fist and smiled. "Zarisa,no laughing in class."

minuette1298

1:02pm Mar 12 2014

Normal User

(Huge... EYES...)

Ellie rolled her eyes, leaning backward. "Geez, woman. You'll get us all in trouble from giggling so hard."

spirit1212

7:08pm Mar 12 2014

Normal User

Zarisa looked up and said in a very proper voice,"I do not 'giggle'. That is for children. I chuckle." She then did an exaggerated chuckle and grinned a bit as she looked at her brother. Zaven had his palm on his forehead and was shaking his head side to side.

minuette1298

7:09am Mar 14 2014

Normal User

Ellie smirked, folding her arms. "Hey, at least she's not as bad as Alex. He's like a brick trying to tell Knock Knock jokes... There's literally no rational explanation for what he thinks is funny."

spirit1212

5:59pm Mar 16 2014

Normal User

" That bad, huh?", Shadow asked with a laugh.

(My brain died, big time.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7