We Don't Belong (Me and Minnie)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
minuette1298

11:22am Jan 12 2014

Normal User

Alex shook his head. "I'm hiding them for my own reasons." He growled, the flame spreading onto both hands. He could feel it slowly creeping up his arms. Might as well show her, I can't stop it now. He scowled, lifting his hands for the girl to see them. "Happy?!" Ellie huffed, folding her arms. "Alex! You said we weren't supposed to- Ah, nevermind!"

(XD Are you on the Western coast or something? Cause my laptop said you replied at 3am.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
spirit1212

3:16pm Jan 12 2014

Normal User

(I did reply at 3am. I'm not on a coast. I'm right smack in the middle,almost.)

Zarisa hands clapped together and she said excitedly,"I knew it! Zaven!" The young boy got up and raced over to his sister at the call and his sister whispered in his ear,"They are like us!" A wide grin was on her face as she looked at his arms. "Except for the power,of course.",she added out loud. "Is Ellie like that too?",Zaven asked quietly.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

3:48pm Jan 12 2014

Normal User

(XD Oh, okay. I was just confused. I thought most people'd be asleep by then. I'm smack at the end of the Mississippi.)

Alex frowned, his sleeves still burning. "Like you?" He looked over at Ellie, who also ran across the street to join them. She pouted and folded her arms, looking up at her brother. "I thought you said we were never supposed to tell or show anyone. Ever. And here you are flapping your wings, flightless bird?"

spirit1212

8:48pm Jan 12 2014

Normal User

(I'm a night owl. I stay awake really long.)

"Yes. Like us.",Zaven said quietly and then looked at his sister. "Light and dark.",Zarisa explained breifly pointing at who had what. She then looked at Ellie and smirked. "Can't keep secrets that well,can he?",she asked her and then heard her brotherly quietly laugh.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

8:59pm Jan 12 2014

Normal User

Ellie looked up at Alex and glared at him. "He usually can. Just not that one." Alex frowned, folding his arms, still on fire. "Excuse me? I'm not the one who-" Ellie raised her hand toward his face, and a white stream of ice shot out and froze his face. "Carry on." She smiled gleefully, bouncing on her toes.

(Me too. But as I said, Rescreatu abandoned the IP address on my phone, which sucks.)

spirit1212

6:55am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

(I can see why that would suck.)

Zaven immediately took that as her power being that of ice and looked at her own brother's frozen face,trying his best not to laugh. His sister on the other hand just smirked and pointed at his face. "Now that's a good use of your powers.",she laughed and then she grabbed her brother's arm as she saw what looked like her parents car. She prepared to start acting like she was pulling him across the street only to see that it wasn't her parents,but it was a kind old lady that lived down the street. 'Good thing she didn't look over here.',she thought as the old lady drove past.

minuette1298

11:43am Jan 13 2014

Normal User

(XD I tried to use Google Chrome on my phone, but it didn't work either. It just broke the page's coding.)

Ellie smirked, then tapped Alex's face. "Alex? You can come out now." She frowned, tapping again. "Alex!" She frowned, then punched him in the face, and the ice disappeared. "Thank you." She growled, while he finished his sentence.

spirit1212

4:26pm Jan 13 2014

Normal User

(Wow...)

Zarisa smiled again and then looked at Zaven as she heard him ask something. "When will our parents be getting home?"
"Zaven. You know that after they pay bills they like to use some of their left over money to go out and do stuff with.",she reminded him and then heard him let out a sort of frustrated sigh. Zarisa then looked back at the other two siblings and asked,"Where are your parents anyway?"

minuette1298

4:29pm Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Ellie looked up at Alex, who decided that the ground was a very nice thing to have a staring contest with. "Our... Uh... Mom left last year. Our dad caught her cheating, so... Yeah. Now he's dating some lady, and he's supposed to pick us up in a little while when he gets back. He said it wouldn't take very long." Then she nudged Zaven and smirked. "But we all know he'll be gone a while."

spirit1212

4:34pm Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Zarisa nodded quietly and said,"All right then. Sorry to bring that up." She could see that the question may have upset her brother,but she,along with her brother,both laughed a bit at the comment made by Ellie.  "Well would you like us to get some lawn chairs or something from our house so you could wait out here a bit more comfortably?",Zaven asked and then added quietly,"Since I know you don't wanna come inside."

minuette1298

5:01pm Jan 13 2014

Normal User

Alex pushed Ellie back behind him before she could say anything. "No, we're fine. Actually, we should be getting on the curb by now. I think I see his car down the road." Ellie glared at Alex, giving him as much resistance as possible as he pushed her across the street again. "Geez, why do you have to be so strong..." She huffed, folding her arms.

spirit1212

6:50am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Shadow lightly punched her brother and asked in a low voice,"Why would you ask that?" A shrug was his reply as Zaven grabbed his arm and let out a small noise as he was taken inside once more. "But I don't wanna go inside!",he whined like a child once she got him through the now closed door.

minuette1298

7:17am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Ellie took a second glance down the road once her tush was parked next to Alex. "Liar." She muttered, seeing no cars whatsoever. "Oh, shut up." Alex growled, then he kept watching for the real car.

spirit1212

7:25am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

Zaven went back to the window and looked out like a locked in dog as Zarisa went to her room and returned with something that was hissing. A grass snake that belonged to her father was in her hands and she laughed at her brother's scared reaction. "It won't kill you. Quit freaking out!",she told him and then ran her finger down from the snake's head down its body.

minuette1298

11:41am Jan 14 2014

Normal User

(O-O SNIKES!)

Ellie sat down on the pavement, resting her chin on her hands. "You never let me make friends." She whined, trying to annoy Alex. "You just made one. You don't need to talk to him all the time." Alex frowned, leaning against the stop sign. "You always say that!" She groaned, leaning her head back on her shoulders.

spirit1212

6:59am Jan 15 2014

Normal User

(Yesh. At least I didn't say Tarantula.)

Zarisa looked briefly out the window and shook her head at the sight. She backed away from the window and grinned at her brother. "Guess what I found out I can do.",she placed her finger back on the snake's head and made the same motion as earlier. Only this time,where her finger was placed turned black and this interested her brother into making him try. He turned the belly scales white with a small amazed smile and then the two took away the foreign colors and just began to play with the animal,directing it with their powers.

minuette1298

3:26pm Jan 15 2014

Normal User

(Will post in an hour or two.)

spirit1212

8:49pm Jan 15 2014

Normal User

(Alright.)

minuette1298

7:16am Jan 16 2014

Normal User

(UGH IT KEEPS DELETING MY POSTS! I'll try again when I'm home for the weekend tonight.)

spirit1212

7:18am Jan 16 2014

Normal User

(That's fine. I can wait.)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7