the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

2:45pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Jeff flew through the sky as he landed by his old shack " hold on bloodkiller let me grab my stuff and we can get out of here hopefully slendy follows us away from thorn and them " 

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

2:50pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow put Lily down on the ground and began to walk away. "Good luck fighting off Slenderman!",she called as she continued to walk.
    Lily ran after her and punched her leg. "Stop it! Don't leave me out here! Thorn would hate you if Slenderman got a-hold off me!",she whined as she climbed onto Shadow's back before watching the woods,the talk of Slenderman scaring her.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

2:57pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Thorn sat up as he walked into the woods alone " I got be alone for a while I can't let anyone see me like thiis

So distracted can't think

spirit1212

3:01pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Why you distracted?)

Lily screamed as she saw a figure in the woods,making Shadow jump and catch the scent. "It's only Thorn,shut your trap."
"Well sorry. You know I can be very jumpy. Your talkin' about Slenderman isn't helping."
"Maybe we should follow Thorn and keep him safe.",Shadow said,ignoring Lily and running after Thorn.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

3:09pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Um my new ds Ben Jeff makayla yeah so I can't really think

spirit1212

3:18pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Oh. I just thinkin' of Slendy,for some reason.)

spirit1212

8:06pm Jun 4 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

halee607

11:18pm Jun 5 2013

Normal User

Thorn scooted his feet on the ground as he felt someone's presence, looking behind him he jumped. Lily and shadow was right behind him " don't do that you scared me to death. What do you guys want I just want to be alone for a while " he said as he turned and began to walk again. Koja wondered into the woods as she noticed thorns smell as she wondered deep into the woods as she found thorn " thorn I found you " thorn looked the other way as he smiled setting koja on his shoulder " so what are you doing little one aren't you supposed to be at home "

spirit1212

12:05pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

Shadow only stopped and waited for Thorn to get a bit ahead before continuing after him.

(Short... -_-)

halee607

12:38pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

Lol I'm brain dead and you need to post on our other rp

spirit1212

1:06pm Jun 6 2013

Normal User

(I did.)

spirit1212

9:58pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(Bumping again.)

halee607

10:13pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Sorry got no ideas

spirit1212

10:23pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(*Facepalm* Maybe add Slendy back in...)

halee607

10:43pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Uh ok but make a longer post so I can fit it in I got a great idea

Y u no text me

spirit1212

11:01pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(I don't have the phone anymore...)

Shadow only stopped and waited for Thorn to get a bit ahead before continuing after him. Lily looked down at the top of her horns and said,"Maybe you should just let him be alone."
"You don't get it,do you? He could get hurt. All the strange stuff going on lately."
"I know,but..."
"We're following him."

halee607

11:30pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Ok I'll make it work 

Thorn walked through the forest as he sat on a large rock on. A hill he sighed " oh what am I gonna do " thorn heard rustling behind him as he turned only seeing tall trees behind him " must just be" suddenly thorn was pushed against a tree a large thick tentacle around his neck " long time no see have you seen jeff I'd like to know before I eat your soul "thorn struggled to get free as he was pushed against the tree harder " I guessed your not going to cooperate with me I'll just take your soul now" slendy pushed thorns arms and legs agaist the tree so he wouldn't struggle. A large high pitch scream filled the airs as thorn tried to cover his ears " ahhh jeff lily somebody help " thorn remembered the knife that he carried with him as he reached for it switching the blade open as he stabbed slendys tentacle. Somebody shrieked in pain as he noticed the sound of two dragons in the air " deathstar jeff " deathstar swooped by knocking slendy to the ground quickly picking up thorn as Jeff landed beside him jumping off bloodkiller pulling out his knife quickly jumping onto slendy " miss me old friend " he smirked as he pressed the knife against his pale throat looking over to thorn " thorn run get everyone and run away from here " jeff was pushed from slendy as he quickly stood again " let's dance squid boy " he said as he pulled the knife but jeff was picked up and slammed against a nearby tree " go thorn go " he said as he stabbed the knife into the neck of slendy as he teleported away. Jeff jumped onto bloodkiller as he held his bleeding arm " go bloodkiller go we can't let him escape " thorn jumped onto deathstar again as he flew home holding his right arm as well " hurry deathstar we got to help"

spirit1212

2:11am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

Everything unfolded in front of Shadow and Lily's eyes so fast they had caught up with what was happening when the four started to leave. "Lets get going.",Lily said and grabbed Shadow's horns before the black dragon darted out of the trees to get to safety.
    Making it quickly past Jeff,Thorn and then others they landed back at the tree house and went inside.
"See,that's why we needed to follow Thorn."
"I know,Shadow,but that could have went downhill fast if we were seen."
"Just shut your mouth and act like we have been here the whole time.
    With that the dragoness laid down and began to mess with Lily's hair. "Stop that.",Lily complained and lightly hit Shadow's paw.

spirit1212

1:08am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

halee607

1:27am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Thorn took a deep breath as he interrupted shadow and Lily " we got to help jeff he can't defeat that thing on his own " deathstar nodded "   agree if theirs more of us he's out numbered   " bloodstone walked around thorn sitting beside him   " no matter what you say mom I'm helping thorn and jeff "  koja walked closer sitting in the middle   " I'm going too " thorn looked at everyone the  to shadow and Lily " so you coming with us"

Go to page: 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20