the pits united ! ( dragon and human role play private for halee607 and spirit1212 )

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
halee607

2:48am May 31 2013

Normal User

Jeff then looked away " ok then stay inside all day while me and bloodkiller go take a long walk with thorn and deathstar also Jonas coming" jeff and bloodkiller turned the other way as they began to walk towards the stalls. " Fisher move I'm going with Jeff" bloodstone said as he pushed fisher away fro  the door " Mama you want to come with me " 

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
halee607

2:54am May 31 2013

Normal User

Not Jonas koja -jeff

spirit1212

2:55am May 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow sighed and said,"I will,but Lily's coming with me."
"I don't want to."
Shadow ignored her and picked her up before setting her on her back and walking out the door with Fisher and Shade gliding past to catch up.
"Why must you make me come to? I was drawing...",Lily complained and folded the drawing before stuffing it in her pocket.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

Normal User

(I was about to say... Jonas?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

Normal User

(I was about to say... Jonas?)

halee607

3:18am May 31 2013

Normal User

Jeff walked to thorn on bloodkiller " got her to come " thorn grinned " thanks " as they walked bloodstone glided next to jeff as he asked about his crazy adventures as he gave every detail. Deathstar looked at bloodkiller as they walked " so how do you like Jeff bloodkiller" bloodkiller looked up " he's way better then my old master so I like Jeff " jeff looked at thorn as he laughed " wow thorn your real funny " jeff looked back as he noticed Jonas as he held her closer " hey koja " he said patting her head as he looked back at lily " why don't you come up here with us lily "

spirit1212

3:37am May 31 2013

Normal User

(I forgot Lily don't have pockets. *Facepalm*)

"I didn't want to come,so... No!",Lily refused and then laid on her back on Shadow's back. She reached behind her back and sat up. "Where is it? Where did it go? I must have left it in my room! My only defense,besides a small two inch blade." The quiver,normally hanging off her left shoulder,was gone. Her bow wasn't forgotten,but her she was without arrows for her bow. Falling backwards onto Shadow's back she gave an annoyed sigh.

halee607

3:52am May 31 2013

Normal User

Jeff looked for a little longer as he looked around " ok then we'll thorn I have to go do somthing so ill SEe you later" Jeff patted bloodkillers neck as he flew into the sky. DeathstArs slowed down so he could talk with shadow " I'm happy for bloodkiller aren't you "  thorn looked  at lily " you seem a little jelouis what wrong you can tell me "

spirit1212

4:00am May 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow gave a rough nod and continued walking. "Your fine without your arrows this once,just do what you did last time."
    Lily shook her head and replied,"I'm not jealous. It's called I have trust issues,your an acception to those trust issues,though. I defiantly won't trust someone with a history like that." She took her bow of her right shoulder and began to carve in the wood with her small blade.

halee607

4:08am May 31 2013

Normal User

Thorn laughed " if my history was that bad but you didn't know why would you hate me "  thorn looked again  " those kids did that to him so he's not. Himself. Did you see what he did when he woke he obviously misses his brother " thorn lookd worried " can't you just trust me and give him a chance "

spirit1212

4:14am May 31 2013

Normal User

"I can trust you. Give him a chance... Fine.",Lily replied and finished the head of a dragon in the wood. "He did do some of the to himself,though. After going insane.",she added,pointing the blade the way he had left.
    Shadow smirked and said,"It will take her time,Thorn. Be patient."

halee607

4:26am May 31 2013

Normal User

Thorn looked at shadow " I hope so "  thorn looked away then back  to lily " thanks " he said as they headed back to the stalls noticing Jeff carving into bloodkillers claws making unique designs " ok done go ahead walk around " thorn walked to Jeff as he stood leaving his knife on the ground " did you see bloodkillers claw design " thorn looked at the design as it had himself slendy and a few others " wow Jeff your talented "  Jeff shrugged " eh not really " thorn laughed as they talked later Jeff had to leave again as he flew to the sky again.

spirit1212

3:04pm May 31 2013

Normal User

Shadow shrugged as she continued to walk through the small field surrounded by a mess of trees and called,"Be back soon!" She then made it to the middle of the field and laid down,letting Lily slide of her back and continue her carving on the ground.
"I don't know if I just lied to Thorn or not,Shadow."
"I'm sure you didn't,now finish your carving so we can head back."
"Hold on,Shadow. It takes time."
"I just don't want to be far from the others,the woods not being too safe and all."
"It's fine. We have lived here for years and never dealt with this."
"That's what I'm worried about..."

halee607

3:35pm May 31 2013 (last edited on 3:35pm May 31 2013)

Normal User

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

spirit1212

4:07pm May 31 2013

Normal User

(Yay! Eat Jordan's first. Your must protect SlendyMan!)

spirit1212

1:50pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

halee607

2:18pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

I so confused 

So caught up with creepypasta 

Jeff looked around as he sat on the in the feild with thorn beside him " thorn I think I need to leave " thorn looked in shock " why " Jeff sighed " I can't keep you safe slendy would get you before I could help you but he could kill you before I could " thorn sighed " I guess just go but if you need help you know where we are" Jeff hugged thorn " I hope to see you soon " a tear came from thorns eyes " I'll miss you " Jeff let go as he jumped on blood killer " I'll see you soon " he said as he took to the sky 

spirit1212

2:29pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

(No der,Halee. You became obsessed with it.)

Shadow,noticing BloodKiller flying off,said,"I believe ol' Jeff is leaving us."
"Really?"
"Look."
    Lily looked up at the dragon flying away and thought,'Guess I didn't lie to Thorn.' She then realized her blade had slipped and cut her finger. "Crap! That hurt!",she yelled as she dropped the knife and stuck her finger in her mouth. "Good thing I'm done carving. Lets head back.",she said as she pulled her finger from her mouth and wrapped it in a piece of cloth. "The reason I don't use a blade."
"Your fine.",Shadow said before picking her up,along with her bow and blade. Then she began the walk home. "We traveled farther out than I thought. I can barely see the home we have.",she commented as she walked.

halee607

2:33pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Thorn walked down the hill alone as a few tears went down his face. When thorn got to the house he sat by the door as he began to cry " why did you have to go "

spirit1212

2:41pm Jun 3 2013

Normal User

Shadow continued to walk and said,"I hope that Slendy isn't out yet."
"Shut up Shadow. That's not funny."
"I think it is.",she replied with a laugh.
"Well it isn't,hurry and get home before I leave you behind. I can run faster than you."
"Want me to leave you here?",she teased and then began to put Lily down.
"No. Don't even kid around like that!",Lily yelled and squirmed from Shadow's jaws onto her back again.

Go to page: 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20