The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn... (Serenity+CH)

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
CH

4:41pm Feb 26 2012

Normal User

If Sir Gilmore hadn't caught my eye, I might have reacted more to his ex
pression and attitude towards William. But, I couldn't with my heart beating so fast that I was worried he heard it. Or that my stomach might combust from how it turned when he looked back at me.

"Well, let's not be a bother to the stable boy, Miss Wood."

I heard him start with a more disgusted look on his face at... At... Wait, what was the stable boys name?

"Our reputation would look much better over there, being on the other side of the festival. This spot is for the poor folk that eat improperly and unmannerly. Come along."

There was a twinge of irritation at the way he told me to come, as if I were a worthless dog. But, how he held his elbow to me, tempting me to wrap my hand around, I took a deep breath to keep myself from fainting as I grabbed a hold of Sir Paul Gilmore's elbow and said,

"I don't worry to much about my reputation, Sir Gilmore. And Wil really is a nice m-"

A wave of Sir Gilmore's hand had me interupted.

"He's nothing but a worthless peasent who works with muts and ponies. Not even good enough to be labeled as a man let alone a gentleman who deserves a beauty's attention. Now, come."

I frowned, glancing back at Wil once with a lost ex
pression and a slow shrug before looking back up at Sir Gilmore. Boy, I better make sure I didn't fall with those captivating brown eyes watching me.

[[Ah. I had no other ideas. Would you like to time skip? Unless Wil is the type to retaliate when someone says something like that. I didn't know. D: ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
SerenitySorrow

5:26pm Feb 26 2012

Normal User

((Wait, oh no he did not! Oh, I want Will to hit him in the face, but he'd too chill for that. But I'll post in a few minutes. And Lol, i thought you said Gilmore had blue eyes..))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
SerenitySorrow

5:46pm Feb 26 2012

Normal User

William bristled when when the man started off wit the insults. What the hell was his problem? He hadn't done anything to be treated like this. He shook his head, this was unbeilivable, he looked at Dawn for support but she was blushing like an idiot. The man was pretty much treating her like a dog but what did she care? Jesus christ as girls are the same, he thought crumpling up his pizza plate and tossing it into the nearest garbage with ease.

"Yeah well f--- you buddy." He muttered under his breath as he stood up and shook his head his blue eyes clearly annoyed when he shot one last look at Dawn before marching off towards the carriage area.

- - - - -

Aven grinned slightly and popped more candy floss into her mouth. "Well pray she isn't here. Imagin what would be runing through her mind if she saw us." she smiled before putting some more of the delightful fluff into her mouth. If only her mother could see her now, she'd probably just die on the spot.

But Aven, as much as she hated to admit it to herself, didn't mind being here with Mr. Ashford. Though she thought i foolish to think like that, he might have just been with her to be nice.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
CH

10:58am Mar 3 2012

Normal User

[ I'll respond later on. Have to clean two houses. Ughhh. Baha. Sorry. ]]

SerenitySorrow

3:25pm Mar 3 2012

Normal User

((Lol, that sucks. I'll check this later then.))

CH

4:40pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

[[Did I really say blue eyes before? -shot- I never remember eye color. o-o
Sowwy this is late. I've been doing a research report. ughhidfajlafdiodfdfs.
I completely forgot what we were planning here. So, if you remember, great! If not, wanna' time skip to somewhere? :) ]]

SerenitySorrow

5:38pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

((Lol I was gonna have Aven ask Mr. Ashford on a date, before he leaves, because that'd be funny XP But other than that I have no idea what to do XP))

CH

6:01pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

[Ohhh yess! Have her ask him now, ya? I don't have much to put for him yet. :D ]]

SerenitySorrow

7:51pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

((Lol okay XD))

Aven chewed her lip for a moment as she finished off her cotton candy. She sucked in a deep breath before opening her mouth again. "Well It's probably time for me to go now." she said as if choosing her words carefully. She turned her large blue up to his for a moment.

"I was wondering, see my mother she bought tickets to a show." she said. "I well she got two tickets but she doen't want to go anymore and Callista isn't really into Tchaikovsky. But I rmember you saying before that you were a fan, and I really don't want to go by myself. Well I could always ask Will but that'd be weird." She clamped her mouth shout. "I guess I'm asking if you would like to go, with me." Her cheeks grew a dark pink and she looked away.

CH

4:14pm Mar 5 2012

Normal User

I had just finished my cotton candy when Aven had, and I hid the disappointment in my eyes as she said she had to go. I don't know what was exactly going on between us; all I knew was that she was on my mind constantly.

When inviting me to go see Tchaikovsky with her, my lips stretched to a smile. Who cares what our mother's would think. A chance to appease my thoughts of her could happen through becoming bored of the girl, by being around her much, right? I stood up and bowed my head slightly, as more of a good bye.

"I would be delighted to attend. When is the show?"

SerenitySorrow

5:08pm Mar 5 2012 (last edited on 6:29pm Mar 5 2012)

Normal User

A grin spread across her face. She silently thanked god that she hasn't made a complete fool of herself and he had rejected her. Her blue eyes sparkled as she got up from her spot on the bench she stepped away from him walking backwards as she opened her mouth to answer his question.

"Short notice I know, but tomorrow night." she said still backing away. "It's the only night he's here so...anyways I'll drop by your place maybe around eightish? No doubt my mother know where you live." she was rambling again. "Anyways it was nice today I had fun. And thank you for the cotton candy." she was getting ready to run now before he decided to change his mind. She turned around and rushed away but not before calling out one more thing that made her feel stupid afterward. "Wear something nice!"

She hurried away her head hung low as she made a beeline away from the man that she said stupid things too and made her blush more than usual. She didn't know what was going on betweenthem. Callista and Dawn insisted he liked her, and he had accepted her offer to come to the concert her. And she wasn't exactly sure she felt about him, sure he gave butterflies, but she felt that way with any guy. Not to mention she was probably more relaxed around him than she normally was. She was finally able to look him in the eye, even if it was for a moments.

She shook her head and looked up and realized she didn't know where she was going. She bit her lip and looked around and her eyes rested on Dawn, with a man.

Aven raised an eyebrow and approached closer to see that it was none other than the infamous Mr. Gilmore. Aven grinned and opened her mouth to call out her friends name when she neared. She curtsied slightly at the man before turning to her friend. "I have to leave now Dawn. How about you come and we can drop you off at your estate?" she shot a look from her friend to the man. She would really hate to go alone but she could always sit in the front with William, though she wondered if that would destroy her reputation, or atleast give her a bad one. But she'd understand if she'd prefer to stay with the handsome Sir Gilmore.

((iPod so there may be typos XP))

SerenitySorrow

11:13am Mar 12 2012

Normal User

((Bumping up ^^^))

CH

5:43pm Mar 18 2012

Normal User

[[Hey, I'm kind of taking a hiatus, but that makes it sound long, which it won't. Just need a break, you know? So, just keep bumping. Please? D: ]]

SerenitySorrow

6:27pm Mar 18 2012

Normal User

((No worries. I waited like two weeks, im sure I can stand a few more XD))

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13