The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn... (Serenity+CH)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 Bookmark Thread
CH

8:26pm Dec 11 2011 (last edited on 7:39am Dec 27 2011)

Normal User

The greatest thing you'll ever learn... 
Is to love and to be loved in return. 

Plot:
Royalty / Servant Romance.

+

Rich + Rich Romance. 
(Amazing + creative way of writing the plots. I know.)

Setting:
Victorian Era <333 England. ETC...

Serenity's Bios:

Name: William Fontaine 
Looks: Standing at an avage height of 5'11" Will is a realtively good looking guy. His blonde hair varies in colour depending on the season, in the fall and winter months his hair appears to be a sandy brownish colour (dirty blonde) and in the spring and summer months it appears lighter, with darker undertones. He has pretty cornflower blue eyes, which light up whenever he smiles. His eyes are really the windows to his soul, all his emotions are displaid there, even if they are not displaid on his fce. With his strong jawline, and pink lips, (his top being thinner than his bottom) and straight teeth, he has cute boyish charm to him. He is a relatively muscular boy, nothing quite to eye-catcing, no super defined six pack, not that you would see. Unless he was walking around shirtless, but he wouldn't walk infront of people with his shirt off, but if he did you would see he's got something. 
Personality: I haven't really gotten around to using him often so, you'll see. 
Other: He works at the Wood's stable. He also is the carriage driver.rn

-----

Name: Aven Hardwicke
 Looks: If theres one thing you notice about Aven is that she looks so. . . fragile. She stands at a height of 5'5 and her pale skin looks like porcelain. She has a thin delicate looking frame, adding more to the whole fragile look. She's not the most curvasious person but she does have some, and she really doesn't have that large of a chest. Her hair raven black reaches just bellow her shoulders and has a slight waves to it. Her eyes are a clear cornflower blue and stand out against her pale skin and dark hair. Some would call them doe eyes, seeing as they give her a very innocent look, but they aren't big and freaky. She has a small nose that fits her face, and her lips aren't exactly the fullest. Her face is normally emotionalless which can freak people out, because she looks set in stone. She also has a very graceful air about her, seemly almost doll like. Which is understandable seeing as that was how she was raised.
Personality: Aven's personality can be easily compared to a deer. Loud noises scare her, she hates crowds, and she is rather spacey. She quiet, and would prefer to run from her troubles instead of facing them. She is rather soft spoken and is easy to take advantage of, she is a little bit to trusting and willing, she prefers to be a follower more than leader. Although she is rather old she retains a rather childish innocence. Around people she doesn't speak unless spoken too directly, as she child she was told that children should be seen and not heard so she still abides by that rule. She finds it hard to express her and does so through music. 
Other: Nothing.

CH's Bios:

Name: Lancelot (Lance.) Ashford
Appearance:
[[Just ignore how he looks a little older. I couldn't resist using my Mr. Darcy <3 ]]
Other?: Rich, babbyyy.

~~~~~

Name: Dawn Wood 
Appearance: 
[[ So that I'm not being a 'mary-sue' person, pretend her eyes are blue. Not purple. -_- ]]
Other?: She's also rich. :))))

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
SerenitySorrow

8:49pm Dec 11 2011

Normal User

((Well, I was thinking a male servant. So that would make my other female ^^))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
CH

8:59pm Dec 11 2011

Normal User

[[Great! :) ]]

SerenitySorrow

9:27pm Dec 11 2011

Normal User

((Lol, is that Matthew Macfayden? XD I'll post my bios tomorrow seeing as I am now on my iPod XP))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
CH

9:34pm Dec 11 2011

Normal User

[[Lolll, I don't know his real name. All I know is he played Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. But, I guess he is. xDDD
And alright. Take your time. 
Seeing as we can't start until tomorrow, I'm going for the night. See youu :) ]]

CH

6:18pm Dec 13 2011

Normal User

[[Up <3 ^ ]]

SerenitySorrow

9:29pm Dec 13 2011

Normal User

((Gah, my wifi was being idiotic. Ill post bios tomorrow, right after school, sorry for taking so long XP))

CH

6:18pm Dec 14 2011

Normal User

[[You're fine! I don't even role play during the week. I just go on every once in a while to see if things are piling up to much, so I can just respond during the weekend. Take your time. <33333 ]]

SerenitySorrow

2:26pm Dec 17 2011 (last edited on 3:17pm Dec 24 2011)

Normal User

((Sorry for taking so long XP))rnrnName: William FontainernrnAge: Twenty-threernrnGender: MalernrnLooks: Standing at an avage height of 5'11" Will is a realtively good looking guy. His blonde hair varies in colour depending on the season, in the fall and winter months his hair appears to be a sandy brownish colour (dirty blonde) and in the spring and summer months it appears lighter, with darker undertones. He has pretty cornflower blue eyes, which light up whenever he smiles. His eyes are really the windows to his soul, all his emotions are displaid there, even if they are not displaid on his fce. With his strong jawline, and pink lips, (his top being thinner than his bottom) and straight teeth, he has cute boyish charm to him. He is a relatively muscular boy, nothing quite to eye-catcing, no super defined six pack, not that you would see. Unless he was walking around shirtless, but he wouldn't walk infront of people with his shirt off, but if he did you would see he's got something.rnrnPersonality: I haven't really gotten around to using him often so, you'll see.rnrnOther: He works at the Wood's stable. He also is the carriage driver.rnrn- - - -rnrnName: Aven HardwickernrnAge: NineteenrnrnGender: FemalernrnLooks: If theres one thing you notice about Aven is that she looks so. . . fragile. She stands at a height of 5'5 and her pale skin looks like porcelain. She has a thin delicate looking frame, adding more to the whole fragile look. She's not the most curvasious person but she does have some, and she really doesn't have that large of a chest. Her hair raven black reaches just bellow her shoulders and has a slight waves to it. Her eyes are a clear cornflower blue and stand out against her pale skin and dark hair. Some would call them doe eyes, seeing as they give her a very innocent look, but they aren't big and freaky. She has a small nose that fits her face, and her lips aren't exactly the fullest. Her face is normally emotionalless which can freak people out, because she looks set in stone. She also has a very graceful air about her, seemly almost doll like. Which is understandable seeing as that was how she was raised.rnrnPersonality: Aven's personality can be easily compared to a deer. Loud noises scare her, she hates crowds, and she is rather spacey. She quiet, and would prefer to run from her troubles instead of facing them. She is rather soft spoken and is easy to take advantage of, she is a little bit to trusting and willing, she prefers to be a follower more than leader. Although she is rather old she retains a rather childish innocence. Around people she doesn't speak unless spoken too directly, as she child she was told that children should be seen and not heard so she still abides by that rule. She finds it hard to express her and does so through music.rnrnOther: Nothing.

CH

6:56pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

[[Haha. Sorry, that I haven't been on often. I'll be on for a bit more from now on since I'm on christmas break. We can start when your back on. ^^ Hehe <3 ]]

SerenitySorrow

7:21pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

((Lols, I dont get break till friday XP Anywho, I just need to decide on a female character. Trying to decide who too use, I have five possible characters XP))

CH

9:05pm Dec 21 2011

Normal User

[[Oh wow. You have a lot of charactars then. D : Bahaha. 
How about... use the one you haven't used in a while? D: ]]

CH

11:10am Dec 24 2011

Normal User

[[Upupup. ]]

SerenitySorrow

3:18pm Dec 24 2011

Normal User

((I finished the bio. But I have no idea why my posts keep coming out all mess up like that XP))

CH

11:27am Dec 26 2011

Normal User

[[Ohhh. Are you using Internet Explorer? Usually that's what makes Res act up like that. ^^ I had a lot of issues with posting with that. 
I use Google Chrome. Try that. 

Anyways, it's fine. I'll start if you want me too, but I'm not the best at it. Like. At. All. :))))) ]]

SerenitySorrow

12:29pm Dec 26 2011

Normal User

((I've always used internet explorer, why is it acting up now XP Geez, you wanna start, we could be getting ready for a ball, that'd be fun.rnrnAlso, do you want Aven and Dawn to be friends? It'd be easier to work with, than the whole awkard we don't know any one thing XP))

CH

7:42am Dec 27 2011

Normal User

[[Oh that's wierd. Bahaha. Maybe it's just the new Res, thing. :D 
But, ya, if it's bothering you, try Google Chrome. Though I can read through the /r/n/r/n thing. :PPP 
And, that's perfect for Dawn and Aven. :) I'll try to get my intro up after I respond to some other role plays. So brb. :) ]]

CH

11:40am Dec 27 2011

Normal User

[[So that I don't get you a stupid intro, I thought I'd ask. Maybe Dawn and Aven, since they'll know each other, can  be getting ready for the ball together? 
Just an idea. DDDD: ]]

CH

9:50am Dec 29 2011

Normal User

[[ Up ^^ ]]

CH

10:22am Dec 30 2011

Normal User

[[ Bump :) ]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13