The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn... (Serenity+CH)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Bookmark Thread
CH

7:21pm Feb 9 2012

Normal User

[[ I dunno. D| 
It's been happening for a while. :c Sorry if it's bothersome. D| ]]

I laughed foolishly even more, the way I could only do with Aven without feeling rejected or judged. 
"Oh my! I can't believe it..."
I rambled, grabbing her hand in excitement. 
"Aven, just admit it. He's smitten and you are too!"

[[Shortie. :c ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
SerenitySorrow

8:07pm Feb 9 2012

Normal User

Aven shook her head again when her friend took her hand. "Really Dawn, I barely know the man. We've talked atleast a couple of time it just doesn't make sense." She bit her lip as she thought about. She didn't know what love was outside of family love. Or what it was like to even like a guy, well there was that one when she was little but this was different. She sighed. "This is crazy."rnrn

((Shortie here too. Aven is having such a boring reaction to this.))rn

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
CH

6:11pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

[[Goodness, I know I replied to this. 
Also, I'm getting that intro up now. Intro's are what make me avoid a role play but I'm trying. -_- ]]

I calmed down my excitement, seeing as Aven wasn't feeling it. Maybe I was just the type to jump to conclusions to much. 
"It really is."
I said, though I still couldn't help but feel giddy for my friend. 

[[Ahhh. Fail. Anyways, what now? |D ]]

SerenitySorrow

6:30pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

((Gee, I don't really know what to do now XP

Also it's totally alright, as long s you get a post up. Though, i got a little eager anf wrote an intro for Wil XD))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
CH

6:34pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

[[Hm....
Maybe they can hear about that festival you talked about, Aven and Dawn go together, and sort of ironically ;) run into the other characters? D| That's just a idea, you can add or whatever. 

Lollll. I have to go for now. xD 
But, I'll get it up. I will. Sometime. Promise. D| ]]

SerenitySorrow

6:42pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

((Sure we cn do that. Want me to bring that up? Or just end this exchane and timeskip.))

CH

6:44pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

[[Sure, you can do whatever you want. |D ]]

SerenitySorrow

7:15pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

((Kay, I'll have Aven bring it up then XP))

Aven chewed her cheek and shook her head. "I don't want to talk about this anymore." she said turning and pouring out some tea. She sipped it and looked back at her friend. "I overherd William talking to Callista the other there. He said there was a carnival coming from America." Her eyes twinkled at the thought. "I was thinking perhaps you could come, it should be fun. Take our minds off all this love stuff."

CH

7:52pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

I couldn't help but chuckle nervously at the last part. Love stuff? I wouldn't call Sir Paul Gilmore and I, love. Seeing as we had just met once.
And, Aven had only spoken to This Mr. Lancelot a couple times now. I'd call this more of an attraction, though it made me smile to think that Mr. Ashford could feel much much more.

"I'd love to come."

I said, inwardly agreeing with her about how we needed to get our minds off other things.

[[Was I supposed to time skip? o-o ]]

SerenitySorrow

8:52pm Feb 10 2012

Normal User

((Nh, I'll do it XD))

Aven grinned. "It's settled then, I'll come by your place tomorrow and we can have fun."

((Fail skip.))

After tea the other day, Aven spent her time talking idly with Dawn before the girl went home. Not she was busy pinning her hair up and having the maid tie up the back of her dress. This was another one of Callista's, only she would wear something with cute floral designs on it. She hoped that the girls friends wouldn't pick on her. "Thank you Martha."Aven smiled once the maid was done and she rushed past her.

"Aven Dear!"

She cringed and turned. "Yes mother?" she said looking at the older woman. "Aven, now don't run off with any strange men at the fair," she began. "

"Mother!"

"Unless they are someone with money, like Henry, the Smith's young son. I hear he is quite the looker no-"

"Mother!" Aven excclaimed her face going pink. She shook her head. "I can't belief this." She turned and started to leave. "Have fun dear!" She heard her mother call after her. Aven rn straight to the carriage. "You okay Miss?" William asked when he saw the girl run past him into the crraige. She stormed inside and plopped herself down. He made a face but didn't push and closed to door before flicking the reins and heading off towards Dawn's hose. They arrived in no time and he sent a maid to fetch her again.

((Fail, sorry. for some reason my a is cting stupid XP I also typed random garbage here.))

CH

10:21am Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[ Your a is acting stupid? ... O_O

Uh, yeah. I'll post later. I have an ace bandage on my wrist and it hurts when I type. ]]

SerenitySorrow

12:38pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

((Lol yeah, I think there's something under the key XP Also take your time, what'd you do to your wrist?))

CH

2:33pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[Omg. I was so stupid. I jammmed my fingers with basket bal last year. Now, this yeacr, the ligaments were just stardting to heal. And, I heard that ligaments take a long time to heal, so I thought it was no dbiggy and I could deal.
Buuuuuut, I thought it as fully healed because it didn't hurt anymore. So I did that arc thing in gym, where you lay on the grdound and make a bridge?, and commpletely put my whole weight on it.

ITHURT.

So yeah. I'll respond later. I'm just poofing on and off for the easy posts. :c ]]

CH

4:52pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

Was it odd that I hoped to run into Sir Paul Gilmore at the carnival tonight? I smiled to the mirror in excitement as I tried finding my best casual day dress - that would still have the man notice me. I couldn't help feeling giddy; no man has ever touched me the way he has.

"Miss Wood? Miss Hardwicke is here."

I smiled at my maid and said,

"Thank you."

Before going out to the carriage. I did a small curtsy at William, with a,

"Evening Wil."

Before going into the carriage next to Aven.

"Aven, I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel sick as though I'm actually going to run into him again."
Hopefully she knew who I spoke of.

"Oh, Aven, I think I'm ill."

SerenitySorrow

9:58pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

Dude that really sucks DX Must hurt like crazy, take your time typing. I don't mind waiting.))

Willim smiled when he saw Miss Wood run out excitedly. He nodded at her curtsy and noticed she was wearing a nice dress. He shook his head and turned back towards the road flicking his reins once.

Aven grinned at her friend. She shook her head slightly and hid laugh when her friend mentioned filling ill at the thought of running into you-know-who. "I doubt he'll be there." She said. "Though would it really be such a bad thing if he ws?"

Aven then thought of her own problem and felt herself grow sick too, what if Mr. shford was there? She seriously doubted it, a carnival didn't really seem like his thing. He probably didn't even like the thought of it. She looked over at Dawn. "It doesn't matter anyways, we'll both have fun. I've never seen an merican Carnival before."

She didn't even notice the carriage stop. It was when Will opened the door that she realized that they had reached. "We're here ladies." He grinned offereding a hand to let the two out.

((You can just powerplay Dwn and Aven getting out.))

CH

10:07pm Feb 11 2012 (last edited on 10:07pm Feb 11 2012)

Normal User

My own worry appeased as I heard Aven's words. Right. He probably won't even be there. And if he was, who's to say we'd even run into each other? And if we did, I promised myself I would keep my cool. Not act foolishly like I had done with William at the stores.

A pang of embarrassment came as I thought back on that exchange at the thread store. How horrible I must of looked. Red as a tomato and giddy as can be. That wasn't something nice ladies should be doing.

The rest of the ride to this American Carnival felt like only a second. I grabbed William's hand and let go once coming out of the carriage. I looked around excitedly, taking in all the new sights, smells, people... 

I turned to Aven once she was out as well. 

"Goodness, where should we go first?" 

Ooc:

<333 

SerenitySorrow

11:32pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

A look of amazement fell cross Aven's fce when she took Wiliams hand and stepped out. She shook her head at Dawn's question. She honestly had no idea where to start. The sights and smells were overwhelming. "I just wanna see everything!"

Williams eyes twinkled as he looked at the wo excited girls. He shook his hed and chuckled slightly. "Y'all should probably check out the acrobats first. I heard they're amazing."

Aven looked back an grinned before looking at Dawn. "What do you say?"

CH

12:41pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:
That thing about Gilmore on the other role play completely made my day.

Bic:

I flashed a smile back at William for his suggestion before saying,

"Let's do it!"

I started walking toward a sign and followed the area where the acrobats would be, trying my best not to run. I couldn't help it though, as I started for a small jog, ignoring how I could almost trip on my skirts.

SerenitySorrow

1:02pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

((Lol, I knew it would XD))

"Hey slow up!" Aven called after her friend as she held up her skirts to follow after the girl. She felt awkward running after her and it was so unladylike but it didn't matter if people wanted to tlak they could.

Aven and Dwn entered the tent with the acrobats Aven's eyes lit up. "Hey let's take a seat over there." Aven said pointing over at an empty spot.

((Tht doesn't count as powerplaying does it?))

William shook his head when he saw the two girls running of. That was cute. He knew where he was going, to the food stand. Thanking god that he hadn't been spotted by Callista and her friends yet.

CH

1:28pm Feb 12 2012

Normal User

Ooc:

Oh, you're fine. |D 

Bic:

I followed Aven to a empty seat and sat down, excitedly staring back at the acrobats. As I watched, though, something strange caught my eye. A familiar black haired, tuxedo gentleman seemed to be walking. Toward us.
It wasn't very light out, seeing as all the lights were on the acrobats, so I couldn't tell who it was until I heard that familiar voice, 
"Miss Hardwicke, pleasure seeing you here."
 Looking up, I saw Mr. Ashford, acting as though he had only eyes for Aven. I smirked slightly, before saying, 
"Here, Mr. Ashford. You can take my space. I was going... Somewhere else anyways."
I hadn't meant to break his attention from Aven, I wasn't jealous in the least of how this man looked at her, but I had to get him to sit next to her and there were not many other seats close by available. Before he could respond, I slipped out of my seat, held my skirt up, and left the acrobats. 

I glanced back once to see Mr. Ashford hesitantly taking the seat that I had sat in. 

"I hadn't meant to scare your friend away, Miss Hardwicke."
I said regretfully as I looked at Aven. She was gorgeous today, and it took everything in me not to let it out and tell her. 

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13