Kovu's Pride

Go to page: 1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37 Bookmark Thread
Krillacreat

9:46pm Mar 18 2010

Normal User

The two-walker slowly crawled past Zallion and sat herself right beside Ignition, who was breathing uneasily. She then pulled out a rat's tooth from her pack. After a quick transformation that the tooth went through, the creature opened up what was now a small box and stuck Ignition with a small, silver needle into, which went directly into her veins. "Steroids, that's what they are," she whispered, petting the lioness behind the ears and smiled.

OOC: The rat's tooth-> box deal is in a book by Garth Nix where a character pulls out a tooth that transforms into a small Russian doll which'd grow larger with the unscrewing of the head. ^.^

Wolfwinx

7:40am Mar 19 2010

Normal User

OoC: Wow! You sure read a lot xD

Zallion tiled his head, not understanding. But he sat beside the lioness quietly, his attention focused completely on her. Kismet looked avidly over his shoulder, wanting to see what other things the two-walker had in her pack.

Krillacreat

4:25pm Mar 19 2010

Normal User

OOC: Not really, unless if you'd count manga into the deal. XD Shall there be a time skip where the charries are in a Qatari zoo? >;3

Wolfwinx

9:21am Mar 20 2010

Normal User

OoC: Lol xD And sure ^^

This will be my last post for a few days. I'm going on a three-week vacation, 'cause now it's summer for me. I may post when on vacation too, but I doubt it D8 Bye for now, Krilleh <3

Krillacreat

12:33pm Mar 24 2010

Normal User

Ignition awoke next to Zallion, her sight and memory both blurry. The gra-ss felt different, as if it were dust. The noises sounded different, as if it was the varying chatter of two-walkers. The air's scent smelled different, as if there was no prey or plants. She then realized where she was- she was in a zoo!

Wolfwinx

4:11am Mar 27 2010

Normal User

Zallion looked up after shutting his eyes tight to clear them. He felt drowsy, almost like in a dream. "Eh?" he mumbled, looking around. His gaze traveled over the iron bars and rested on Ignition. "Iggie! How are you feeling?" he asked, elated to see her awake at last. "My, look where we've ended up," he heard a voice behind him, instantly recognizing it as Kismet's. "A zoo."

Krillacreat

12:20pm Mar 27 2010

Normal User

Ignition shrugged. "I don't know," she muttered. She then smiled, feeling good that she and Zallion wern't too seperated.

Wolfwinx

2:28am Mar 29 2010

Normal User

Zallion smiled back at Ignition, then turned to look at the world outside. It was bustling with humans, all doing different things. Snorting in disgust, he growled, "I don't like this place; this isn't where we belong." He batted at the bars, pushed them with his muzzle, but they did not budge. Annoyed, he returned his gaze to the lioness, happy they were together.  "What do we do now?" A two-walker, mildly interested, gazed at him for a moment. Zallion didn't like it. He snarled at him, irate. Kismet chuckled, then walked away to find Kalima. 
Wolfwinx

9:32am Apr 14 2010

Normal User

OoC: Bump
Go to page: 1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37