Don't hold me up now (L and Kira only. >:U) I can stand my own ground.

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Ninetails

11:50pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

[ o_______________________________o Clicky! I feel like roleplaying, *censored*t. Forgot about this. xD]

Karin stared up at Nicholas, then slowly lowered her hand. "Um... I'm sorry, if I made you mad. I didn't mean to. I just..." She lowered her gaze, staring at her Converse shoes for a moment before looking back at the boy in front of her. "I'm sorry. But..." her voice faltered, before she finished, "I guess I'll be going now, eh?"

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Kira333

12:18am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

( xD Okay. )

Nicholas sighed softly, pushing his hand into his hair. "Well, you know, you don't have to," he said, looking down as well. "I'm sorry, too," he muttered, glancing back up. "I sounded kinda mean just then... I kind of snapped at you." Kind of.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Ninetails

12:52am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Karin smiled faintly, brushing the hair out of her eyes with the flick of a finger only to have her bangs fall in front of her eyes again. "It's fine, it's fine," she said. "You... didn't do anything wrong." She nodded.

Frogz

7:41am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

((Lurks. Haii dur, lauffs. I feel like sucha stalker!!))

Kira333

12:26pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

( Ah, you stalker. D< )

"Well, I must've, if we both got all angry like this," Nicholas looked up at Karin, trying to smile. His smile looked rather sheepish. "Want me to walk you home? I don't want some crook mugging you or something...like that."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

4:38pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

[ o_____o ]

"Maybe it was just me," she said with a shrug. Karin returned the smile, forced, yes, but she tried. She laughed softly at his last statement and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

Kira333

6:13pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

( Grawh. <3 )

"Psh, don't just say, 'Sure, why not?'" Nicholas waved his hand around for emphasis, sort of attempting to imitate a girl. "-like it's not big deal. Jesus, I'm, like, saving your life right now."

Beautiful Sunset

Frogz

6:50pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

(Ish is, only because yer mean an leave mehhh D:>[wail]))

Kira333

7:46pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

( ...D:
I WAS DOING THINGS.
;-; And I abandoned my phone accidently. )

Beautiful Sunset

Frogz

7:48pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

((*Hides* Ish sowwy! Ish got wonwy. Ish'll stop annoying yew soo..))

Ninetails

4:43pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

[ UHM. Hi. ]

"Saving my life?" Karin repeated with a smirk. She glanced up at the sky, noting that it was beginning to get dark then said, "How are you 'saving my life'?" She linked arms with him, beginning to walk.

Fluffy88999

4:58pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

(( Would you like some cookies? c: *lurks* Oh and is Ninetails the same L as SoulyTer? o3o I'm getting confused with all the L's around here.))

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
Kira333

5:22pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

( No. ono Nine's my L.
MINE.
And a few other people's. o.o;
...Thanks for the cookies, though. ^^ *noms* )

"Like I said, you could get mugged," Nicholas explained, smiling when she linked arms with him. "And, of course, there's always that chance that that crook will kill you, and possibly even rape you. So, you see, I'm here to protect."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

5:42pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

[ Lolyah. :D ]

"I don't even have any money on me," Karin told him as she began heading towards her house. "And do you really think I'm so helpless? I don't even know if anyone would even want to rape me, haha."

Kira333

5:50pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

( That teacher chick in the beginning of the roleplay was like Mrs. Thicksten.
Or however the hell you spell her last name. o_____o )

Nicholas rolled his eyes, smiling. "You just love poking holes in whatever I say, don't you?" he asked, pinching Karin's cheek. "You're adorable, Karin, jeez. The only person who wouldn't want to y'know you would have to know you."

( ono Ha. )

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:46pm Sep 21 2010

Normal User

[ Wha? o3o

I'M REPLYING FINALLY YEY. ]

"I do, actually. It's my job," Karin said with a shrug. She closed her eyes, giggling slightly before waving his hand away. "I am not adorable!" she insisted, placing her hands on her waist. "You're just saying that, because... I'm the best girl you'll ever know."

Kira333

4:23pm Sep 22 2010

Normal User

( It's been, like, eighty months. ;c )

"Aww," Nicholas frowned sadly, but a smile curved the edges of his lips. "Change jobs, Karin." he whined, and used the hand that Karin had batted away to fuss with his hair. He parted it to the side, and then gave Karin a smile. "Well, I'm the best guy you'll ever meet." he told her.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

1:44pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

[I know, I knoow.]

"No, no," she replied, grabbing his forearm and clinging to it. "This one pays well." Brushing the hair out of her eyes, Karin said, "Hey, maybe you are. I think so, too."

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8