Don't hold me up now (L and Kira only. >:U) I can stand my own ground.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Ninetails

11:37pm May 15 2010 (last edited on 11:23am May 16 2010)

Normal User

"How so?" Karin asked, tilting her head. She took another bite of her food, but she wasn't hungry, really. She tended to lose her appetite when she was uncomfortable.

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Kira333

11:51pm May 15 2010

Normal User

"Well, you know," Nicholas looked down at his plate of food, thinking for a moment. "we've both got substitute families, because we've not with our real families. And, then our powers, too..."

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Ninetails

5:30pm May 20 2010

Normal User

"That's true," Karin said. She glanced down at her food, but then looked back up. "So, were you the first one here or...?"

Kira333

9:13pm May 20 2010

Normal User

Nicholas shook his head lightly. "Daire was the first," he said quietly, looking up at the other male through his bangs. "He's overprotective now. He thinks it's his responsibility to take care of us all, but it's not."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:22pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 9:22pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

"Tell him to lay the fu.ck off," she whispered. Karin was only teasing, naturally, but Daire seemed very... what's the word? Well, whatever it is, he should probably not be like that. I wonder if he's aware Nick..olette? Olas? Well, I wonder if Daire is aware he feels that way.

Kira333

9:26pm May 31 2010

Normal User

Nicholas stared at Karin, feeling partly shocked. He felt like laughing, but then the others would give him a dirty look and ask, "What the hell is so funny?" and he'd either have to tell them, or get beat up. Plus, he'd already tried doing that. "Uh, he slapped me across the face when I told him to." he said, pucking his lips slightly. "He bi.tch slapped me so hard, I bit my cheek and spit out blood. I sware, it's true!"

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:40pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

Karin noticed Nicholas stare at her, and rose an eyebrow. "Awh," she said, smiling sympathetically. "What'd you do?"

Kira333

4:13pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

Nicholas blushed at the question. He looked away, clearly embarr*censored*ed, and mumbled something under his breath. Once he'd realized Karin couldn't have heard him, he raised his voice, but only slightly. "Um, I sort of...started crying." he said, looking up at Karin through his hair.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:02pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Karin blinked. Yeah, Nick seemed like the sensitive type of guy, but cry? Okay, at the thought of it, it was cute. "When was this?" she asked quietly, tilting her head slightly.

Kira333

9:12pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Nicholas blinked at Karin, as if his mind had gone blank. And, it really had. "W-what?" he asked, brow furrowing. "How should I know? This could have -- and probably was -- a few months ago! Long before I met you!" He gestured with his arm just how long this period could have been, swinging it out and almost smacking Noah in the face. He just hissed, then went to retrieve the salad from the kitchen.

( Note to...uh, us: Twelve-year-old girl, May; sixteen-year-old guy, Noah; eighteen-year-old guy, Daire. Done. ouo )

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:33pm Jun 11 2010 (last edited on 9:41pm Jun 11 2010)

Normal User

"Okay?" Karin said with a chuckle. "Don't have to get all heated." Another laugh escaped her lips when the boy next to Nick hissed at him. She looked down at her plate and took another bite of her food.

Kira333

9:39pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

"Heated?" Nicholas raised an eyebrow, looking slightly confused. "That...could go a few ways, Karin. Which 'heated' do you mean?" he asked, and then he took a bite of his own food, remembering that it was there.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:48pm Jun 11 2010 (last edited on 10:35pm Jun 11 2010)

Normal User

"What?" Karin said, laughing. "You pervert!" She lightly thumped him on the head. "Heated as in, 'mad,' you freak," she explained, flicking her head to get the hair out of her eyes.

Kira333

10:25pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

"I am no pervert," Nicholas said, puckering his lips in some sort of pout. He winced slightly when Karin thumped him, then flicked at her forehead, smiling. "I wasn't getting mad, Karin. I was just..." He blinked, tilting his head up towards the ceiling. "I don't know -- defending myself? Mm'dunno." He shrugged. 

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

10:37pm Jun 11 2010 (last edited on 10:37pm Jun 11 2010)

Normal User

"Ow!" Karin said, exaggerating of course. She punched him in the arm, lightly, but her hits still hurt. "Defending yourself from what, you silly goose?"

Kira333

10:59pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Nicholas yelped, loud enough for everyone to hear. When they turned, he smirked at Karin, and said, "That's how you fake it." Then he tossed his hair back, giving him the dramatic appearance of a...girl. "And, I'm not sure, actually," he mumbled, smiling slightly.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

4:12pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

"Aha, I see," Karin said. "You're just a very cute boy, aren't you?" She raised her hands and pinched his cheeks. "So cute."

Kira333

2:59pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"Who said I was a boy?" Nicholas asked, pouting and wiping at his cheek. "You're so mean, you know. I haven't even told you if I'm a girl or boy yet, but you're *censored*uming I'm a boy. Seriously."

"He's a boy," May whispered into Karin's ear, and then she scurried away before Nicholas could swipe at her.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:06pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"I can just tell that you're a boy," Karin said with a laugh. "It's not that hard too distinguish between male and female for me." She laughed again as the little girl scurried away after confirming to her that he was a boy. "You don't want to be a girl, 'nyways."

Kira333

3:21pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Nicholas blinked at Karin, keeping his pout. He smiled then, leaning close to Karin and pulling lightly at her hair. "Why not?" he asked, staring at the purple lock of dead cells in between his fingers. Somehow, he still got fetish over hair.

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8