Don't hold me up now (L and Kira only. >:U) I can stand my own ground.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Ninetails

8:26pm May 3 2010

Normal User

"Ah..." Karin smiled. "Sounds like a stalker." She looked down, unsure of what to say. "Uhm.."

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Flareboy123

8:37pm May 3 2010

Normal User

( But I love him so I wasn't. Leaving now, bubuy, gals. c: )

Kira333

9:05pm May 3 2010

Normal User

( o3o 'Kay. )

Nicholas chuckled. "Yes, they're all a bit stalkerish, those people." he said, smiling back at Karin. "I think you should meet them."

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Ninetails

9:34pm May 3 2010

Normal User

"Meet them?" Karin blinked, looking back up at him. "How am I supposed to do that?"

Ninetails

9:34pm May 3 2010

Normal User

"Meet them?" Karin blinked, looking back up at him. "How am I supposed to do that?"

Kira333

7:05am May 4 2010

Normal User

( Lawlz. Double post.
Stop waking me up when I'm...pretending to be asleep, man. D< )

"Well, you could come home with me, as wrong as that sounds." Nicholas answered, shrugging lightly. He smiled again. "Right now, probably everyone's home..." His voice trailed off, and his brow furrowed. "How do you keep away from the government if you're not with us?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

4:01pm May 4 2010

Normal User

Karin laughed. "That does sound wrong, mister." She opened her tote and removed a thin flask from it, opening it then taking some of the water out by manipulating it using her hands. She made it go into her mouth, then swallowed it before putting the container back into her bag.

"Who's everyone?" she asked, blinking. "I'm very evasive, and no one else knows about what I can do. No one."

Kira333

4:20pm May 4 2010

Normal User

"The other kids under protection," Nicholas answered, cocking an eyebrow at Karin. Show-off, he thought, and he couldn't help but chuckle a little. "There's a kid that's 'bout twelve years old. He can't do much, but yeah. Then, there's two other people that are sixteen, and the other seventeen, like me." he said, pushing his hair out of his face. "There's also our caretaker, who's just a twenty-five-year-old woman."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

4:32pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"So," Karin said, "it's like, a group home?" She raised an eyebrow at his laugh, but said nothing. "Caretaker, sounds kind of funny."

Kira333

4:37pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"Yes, it's like a group home." Nicholas answered, nodding and ignoring her other comment. "But, I really do think you should come. People like us," He motioned to the both of them. "need to stick together...for protection, that is."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

4:53pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"Wouldn't it just make it easier for the government to get us?" Karin said, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. "I mean, we'd all be in one place... They wouldn't have to search around so much." She looked down and sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Okay, I suppose I can go check it out."

Kira333

5:05pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"No, because no one knows we all live together." Nicholas said, frowning at Karin. He sighed, as well, then clapped his hands together and chirped, "Alright, let's go, then. The place isn't too far from here, so, yeah." He turned and started walking.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

5:17pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"If someone were to find out," Karin added. She stared after him as he walked, then shortly after he began, she followed.

Kira333

5:22pm May 5 2010

Normal User

( Half time skip to where they get to the house. o3o )

Nicholas opened the door to a little rusty-brown house, and he was almost immediately pounced on by a young-looking girl, who whined to him about something. "Yeah, yeah, I know... Why didn't you tell Elli?" he mumbled back, standing straight up. The girl noticed Karin behind him, and she ran off, yelling for "Elli".

A male who actually looked like he was seventeen, maybe even eighteen, walked up, arms crossed. "Who's this?" he asked, jerking his chin towards Karin.

Nicholas looked back at her. "Why don't you introduce yourself, Karin? You know, show him what you can do." He glanced back up at the other male, who looked like he was ready to rip his head off. "I'm going to go tell Elli, 'kay?" Continued glaring. "'Kay, thanks." He waved to Karin and trotted off, taking a step to the side so he wouldn't get swiped at.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

5:56pm May 5 2010

Normal User

Karin stood timidly behind Nicholas, wondering how the people who lived there would behave. She spotted a semi-attractive guy (is that okay? xD) approach them and speak, "Who's this?" She looked up when Nicholas told Karin to introduce herself, and then leave.

"Oh, uh.." Karin glanced around, unsure of what to say or do. So she took out her flask and opened it, taking the water out with a few moves of her hand. Then she closed the cap again, holding the container with both hands. "Yeah..."

Kira333

6:00pm May 5 2010

Normal User

( Yes, it's okay. xD
o3o Too lazy to make up a character. It's Daire. )

Daire's eyebrows rose, and his lips twisted. "So, you're one of us..." he said in a somewhat-strangled voice. "That's great, I guess." He almost turned away, but instead he forced himself to keep staring and ask, "So, your name's Karin? Pretty name... How's it spelled?"

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

6:16pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"I suppose," Karin stated quietly, putting the container back into her tote. "Yeah, I suppose," she repeated to his comment about her name. "K-A-R-I-N. Karin."

Kira333

7:28pm May 5 2010

Normal User

"Karin," Daire repeated, smiling a bit. "Alright, c'mon. You should meet Elli," He motioned for her to follow as he began down a hallway.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

8:10pm May 5 2010

Normal User

She smiled, then tilted her head. Sheesh, Elli... I'm finally going to meet this person, Karin thought, following Daire.

Kira333

8:57pm May 5 2010

Normal User

A young woman stood amongst three people, including Nicholas. They seemed to be complaining about something, pointing fingers at one another and pulling each other's hair. Eventually, the woman looked up, spotting Daire and Karin.

"Is this her?" she asked, motioning to Karin. Nicholas nodded quickly. She smiled and stepped over to where Karin was standing, holding out her hand. "Call me Elli. It's nice to meet you," she said, smiling warmly.

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8