Don't hold me up now (L and Kira only. >:U) I can stand my own ground.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Ninetails

3:35pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"Because!" Karin said, smacking his hand away then pulling at his hair. "All the things we have to go through, that's why."

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Kira333

3:44pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Nicholas whined when his hair was pulled, and he pulled Karin's hand away. "I don't even know what those things are," he said, frowning sadly. "Would you like to tell me?" he asked, brightening.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Ninetails

4:13pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"You don't know!?" Karin exclaimed, then chuckled. "You're slow, young one. And no, I won't tell you. You'll just have to figure it out for yourself."

Kira333

4:59pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Nicholas gasped. "Why-y-y-y?" he whined, grabbing Karin's shoulders and shaking her lightly. He hadn't even realized that table was cleared, and no one was around anymore. Not yet, at least. "I need to know! There's no way I'm going into a biology book and reading about the inside of a girl!"

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

8:10pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"Because I said so!" Karin said slipping out of Nicholas' grip. "Pick up a biology book sometime. What happened to school, eh?"

Kira333

8:28pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"School?" Nicholas repeated, trying to look as confused as possible. "I always thought school was just a place where you slept, wasted your time, and listened to music at." He grinned at Karin, then stuck his tongue out at her.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:03pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"No!" Karin said, smacking him on the shoulder. "Do you ever even pay attention in cl*censored*?" When she saw him stick his tongue out at her, she grabbed it, smirking.

Kira333

9:17pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Nicholas blinked, then pulled his tongue in and bit lightly at Karin's fingers. Then he jumped up from his seat, sprinting off and laughing. As he ran, he almost knocked down May, who always happened to be around while Nicholas was doing something that would probably make someone trip or fall.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

9:32pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Karin pulled her hand away, wiping it off. "Ow!" she exclaimed, then sprang from her seat, leaving her plate behind as she searched for Nicholas. Spotting him, she smirked and chased after him, only to crashing someone coming out of a room. She fell, rubbing her head and looking up to see Daire.

Kira333

9:45pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Daire merely took a step back, looking down at Karin. Clearly, he was surprised, and he held out a hand to help her out. Just then, Nicholas ran up and crashed into his back, and he stumbled forward. He caught himself just before he fell, and he turned, growling. "Watch where you're going, brat!" he snarled, and Nicholas blinked at him.

"Why don't you watch where you're standing!?" Nicholas cried, and then he shoved past Daire, grabbing Karin's hand and pulling her up.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

10:23pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Karin was about to take his hand, but instead pulled it back towards her when Nicholas collided with Daire. She flinched when the eighteen-year-old yelled at the seventeen-year-old behind him. Suddenly the girl felt herself being pulled up, then she stumbled to regain her balance. Karin released Nicholas' hand and stammered, "S-sorry..."

Kira333

10:31pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"S'okay," Nicholas said, smiling at Karin. Behind the him, Daire was growling, his hands clenched into fists. In spite of this, Nicholas acted as if he wasn't even there, or at least, he acted unafraid. "Let's go walk to the park." he chirped, pulling Karin along by her wrist now. Daire sighed as they walked past, shaking his head and walking away himself.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

10:54pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

"I was actually talking to Daire..." Karin whispered to herself, before being dragged along by Nicholas. "Oh, um, okay..." He looks mad, she thought, referring to Daire.

Kira333

11:45am Jun 15 2010

Normal User

"Oh, really?" Nicholas asked, speaking loudly. He'd heard Karin, despite the fact that she'd been whispering...to herself. "Sorry, if you want to go back, you can." he said, stopping and turning Karin around. He gave her a light push in the direction of where he thought Daire had gone, obviously teasing.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:18pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Karin shook her head and began, "No, I-" But didn't get a chance to finish, as she was pushed back towards Daire. She looked up at him and said, "I, um, I'm sorry for crashing into you earlier." She glanced over her shoulder briefly to give Nicholas a dirty look, before turning her head back towards Daire.

Kira333

9:43pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

"It's fine," Daire said, nodding stiffly. Behind Karin, he could see Nicholas with his hand over his mouth, trying to keep from laughing out loud. He also gave him a dirty look, and he stopped, blinking at Daire.

"Let's go, Karin~!" Nicholas sang, grabbing her wrist and leading her off again.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

10:30pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Karin blinked, then looked back at Nicholas just when he started to drag her along again. "Okay," she said, glancing back at Daire before looking at Nicholas again.

Kira333

10:38pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

( .o. She has a crush on him!? )

"Daire's cranky, isn't he?" Nicholas asked, opening the front door and stepping outside. It wasn't dark out yet, which meant Nicholas wouldn't have to come home or a while. His curfew was nine-thirty.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

10:40pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

(No. o.o What makes you think that? D8
But I guess she is curious of him.)

"Quite," Karin said. Teasing, of course, but he seemed like he was moody rather often. "So to the park, eh?"

Kira333

10:48pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

( Lol. xDD
Nothing, I was just saying. <3 )

"To the park," Nicholas confirmed, nodding and slowing his pace. Out of no where, his mood changed from energetic to calm, which in turn, changed his body language. "So, Karin," he started, turning to walk backwards. "you should tell me about yourself." He smiled.

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8