Don't hold me up now (L and Kira only. >:U) I can stand my own ground.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 Bookmark Thread
Kira333

5:18pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Stalkers welcome. :D

o_o This is a roleplay~! About. Two highschool age kids, who are hiding from the government (damn you, government! D<). So, they are refugees. There's a bunch of another kids like them that are running constantly from the government and are killed off, one by one. Aaaand...yeah. That's it. C:

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Ninetails

5:43pm Apr 30 2010 (last edited on 5:50pm Apr 30 2010)

Normal User

Name: Karin Parker

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Shadowwolf96

5:45pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

((that is a beeg pic o.o          *lurks*))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
Ninetails

5:49pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

(xD It is, isn't it? It was bigger before.)

Kira333

7:05pm Apr 30 2010

Normal User

Oh, hi, Shadow. o3o
I'm honored, Coon. ;-; She's lurking.

Name: Nicholas Gray [He tells people his name is Nickolette. >3 Stole your name, L. <3]
Stuff I mentioned while I was sitting on the couch: He has pyromania! He can control fire, too. :3 What can Karin do, again...?
Other stuff: His eyes are green. o3o And, one has brown in it... Don't you think the picture works for him? 8D On account of the pyromania, I mean.

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

1:40pm May 1 2010

Normal User

( Right. I'll start. o3o
We're starting at school, and last period is almost over. )

Nicholas pulled his hood up in cl*censored*, sticking each earbud in his ears and turning the volume up on his iPod to low. He mouthed the lyrics to himself as he looked around, making sure he knew what everyone else was doing. He'd been living in Minnesota the year before, and he'd already learned...this certain lesson. Instead of paying attention, he simply opened his book to the page he saw everyone turn to and stared at the teacher, pretending to listen to her lecture.

Beautiful Sunset

DevilAngelKia

1:47pm May 1 2010

Normal User

(*Stalks* Don't mien me! >3)

Isn't this fun?
Ninetails

2:02pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Quietly opening the door, Karin noiselessly slipped into the cl*censored*room, creeping over to the seat. She hoped to God that she wouldn't get caught; she had gone to the bathroom during p*censored*ing period, and the bell rang, so she decided to fix her hair and such, but she hadn't realised that it took almost thirty-five minutes.

When the teacher turned to face the dry-erase board, Karin hurried over to the only empty seat, but was too late. "Karin Parker!" she heard the teacher's nasal voice say, and she stopped in her tracks.

"Yes, Ms. Ackerman?" the young teenager said, turning to face the woman in her mid-thirties.
"Cl*censored* is almost over! What are you doing, just coming in now?"
"Well, I-"

The teacher stopped her, for she had gotten quite used to Karin being late. "Just get to your seat." The girl nodded, then slipped into the seat next to some random brown-haired kid. Her head turned a little, hearing music coming from him, but said nothing.

shadowolf

2:06pm May 1 2010 (last edited on 2:06pm May 1 2010)

Normal User

((ti
tle sounds familiar, is it from a song or somthing? I swear I've heard it before. ;p))

Kira333

2:06pm May 1 2010

Normal User

As Ms. Ackerman spoke, Nicholas was thinking, "Jeez, I can hear your voice over my music," which made him giggle a little. A student next to him gave him a slightly bewildered look, and Nicholas returned it. When Karin sat down next to him, he realized that she could hear his music. A tiny lightbulb in his head turned on.

"If you tell anyone I've got my iPod with me," Nicholas whispered to the purple-haired girl, smiling playfully. "I'll set you on fire."

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

2:10pm May 1 2010

Normal User

( *sets Jade on fire* o3o Hello.
And, yes, Shadow, it is from a song. xD
If either of you would like, you can join. We wouldn't mind. )

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

2:21pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Karin shifted slightly in her seat, sighing as Ms. Ackerman continued her lecture about whats-his-face during whats-that-war. How dreadfully boring, she thought resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

She heard the boy next to her speak, then turned. "If you tell anyone I've got my iPod with me, I'll set you on fire." She stiffened, then swallowed. Is he a... No, it couldn't be! How ridiculous. She offered him a small smile, then said, "Ooh. I'm so scared."

Kira333

2:26pm May 1 2010

Normal User

She looks tense. "You should be," Nicholas teased, grinning and holding up a lighter. The fire at the top was larger than it would normally be, and he flicked the little flame away when he thought one of the other students noticed it. Pocketing the lighter, Nicholas said quietly, "I'm Nickolette. You're Karin Parker, right? I heard Ms. Ackerman say so," Right over my music, too. I hate her voice so much.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

2:38pm May 1 2010

Normal User

"Maybe," Karin replied, grinning sheepishly. She stared at the flame burning atop of the lighter the boy was grasping. Isn't that a little big for a lighter fire? she wondered, her head tilted. Brushing it off, she listened to the boy speak again. "I'm Nickolette. You're Karin Parker, right? I heard Ms. Ackerman say so." 

"That is correct," she confirmed with a slight nod. Then she paused. "Nickolette? Isn't that a girl's name?"

Kira333

2:45pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Nicholas crossed his ankles, leaning a bit closer to Karin and placing his head in his palm. "Who says I'm not a girl?" he asked, rubbing a lock of his brown hair in between his index finger and thumb. "You don't know me, Karin Parker; as far as you know, I could be a girl pretending to be a guy, or I could be a guy pretending to be a girl. Or, who knows? I could be both."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

2:56pm May 1 2010

Normal User

"I can tell," she said softly, a friendly smile spreading across her lips. "That's a talent of mine. Being able to tell whether people are lying or not." Not my only talent. "Although," she added, "you're probably one of the best liars I've met." Cocky boy, eh? she thought, smirking. Both a girl and boy? A girl? Haha... Flattest girl I've met.

Kira333

3:00pm May 1 2010

Normal User

( Aw. xD
Doctor, doctor! D:> Be my lover? <3
Take this knife, and end my life. )

Nicholas rolled his eyes, uncrossing his ankles and leaning away from Karin, looking over his shoulder to read the clock. Five minutes until the bell rings, he thought, blinking at the clock before looking back at Karin and giving her a slight smirk.

"Saying that will make me self-centered," Nicholas commented, cocking his head just a bit. "I always get cocky when people praise me."

( ._. ... o_o
That's what Diva did, lawlz.
Now make your move into my room, and I'll whip out my DR. DOOM!
Hooray for writing out lyrics!
Your turn. <3 )

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:06pm May 1 2010

Normal User

( There's blood on the dance floor, we'll bring it once moree. <3
And LOL. YEEESSS! )

She noted Nicholas rolling his eyes, then glanced at the clock as well. Good God, finally... she thought. This day has been taking way too long.

"Saying that will make me self-centered. I always get cocky when people praise me."

"Then," Karin said, sitting up straight, "that's a habit you should break." She nodded.

Kira333

3:15pm May 1 2010

Normal User

( Can't stop until we drop. x3 )

Nicholas raised an eyebrow, but smiled anyway. "Hey, thanks," he said, getting up from his own seat and collecting his books. "that makes me feel great." Ms. Ackerman was snarling for the students to sit down, but most of them were already chit-chatting away, excited for the end of the day.

( AFTER SCHOOL!
She should follow him. o3o )

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

1:08am May 2 2010

Normal User

( Can't stop until we pop. o_o )

"You're welcome," Karin chirped, then began to gather her things when she remembered she hadn't brought anything because... she was too lazy. She headed for the door, ignoring Ms. Ackerman's remarks, telling her to get back in her seat. The bell rang, and she slipped out of the cl*censored*room.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8