Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

4:06pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"So Lilly's pretty much doomed... wait what if she forgets to perform some vital body function? like breathing? Or what if she forgets locomotive skills and becomes paralysed and mute?" Ukamundo was starting to panic.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:08pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"I think there are settings of some sort for that." Sky said ,"We aren't going to make her a vegetable."

TheDraliDragon

4:11pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Okay" said Ukamundo hesitantly. "Wait, you don't know Lilly do you? I'm assuming because you went to her house and thought Syra lived there so you can't have known who Lilly was"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

4:16pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Only met her today." Sky said, "And even then it wasn't really a meeting so you're correct in saying that I don't know who she is."

TheDraliDragon

4:18pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"I'm just thinking that you're being irrational because it doesn't really affect you if she loses her memory. But she's like a sister to me. I don't know if she knows that, but it's true" Ukamundo sighed.

petra13131

4:21pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"We could rebuild a memory for her is you'd wish." Sky said, "But we don't have to necessarily get rid of the whole lot of her memories."

TheDraliDragon

4:22pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"just the ones with me..." said Ukamundo.

petra13131

4:25pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"She does seem to have quite a hate for you at this point." Sky said, "But the key is to make your second first meeting count. Don't tell her things about herself or she'll get the impression that you're a stalker who watches her in every waking moment."

TheDraliDragon

4:30pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Can we alter memories from here?" asked Ukamundo. "without having to go into them"

petra13131

4:31pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"That is possible." Sky said, "But it's complicated."

TheDraliDragon

4:35pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"It can't be as complicated as having to fight myself" said Ukamundo.

petra13131

4:39pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Okay then." Sky said, "Go to a screen and then take the controls."

TheDraliDragon

4:52pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo nervously walked to an appropriate screen and eyed up the controls, trying to figure out how they worked.

petra13131

4:56pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"After taking the controls you want to input the action you want to take place." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

5:06pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Like virtual reality?" asked Ukamundo.

petra13131

5:09pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Sort of." Sky said, "You need to be exact in what you want by the way."

TheDraliDragon

5:11pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"I... want to not have kissed Lilly" Ukamundo said to Sky uncertainly. "Is that right?"

petra13131

5:14pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Nope." Sky said, "You need to make a replacement action for that slot of the timeline."

TheDraliDragon

5:28pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"err.. any suggestions?" asked Ukamundo

petra13131

5:30pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Something along the lines of an apology as well as a free hit on her part." Sky shrugged, "I don't know this girl so this apology will have to be your own. But even then we still have the first meeting to fix."

Go to page: 1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 153