Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

1:18am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo took of his coat and lay down next to Sky

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

1:20am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

(Welcome to page 69 XD)

"Okay now close your eyes and wait." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

1:27am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

(dang you beat me to it XD)

Ukamundo closed his eyes.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

1:29am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

(:P)

Sky muttered something and soon both he and Ukamundo were surrounded by the walls and doors that made Lilly's mind.

TheDraliDragon

1:30am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Oh my..." breathed Ukamundo

petra13131

1:32am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Sky looked around "Defiantly different to what I'm used to." he said.

TheDraliDragon

1:34am Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo said nothing.

petra13131

5:59pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Where do we start?" Sky asked.

TheDraliDragon

6:01pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Can you tell which have been tampered with?" asked Ukamundo

petra13131

6:04pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"This one." Sky said walking to the door that lead to the incident in the video game, "We'll start here and work backwards."

TheDraliDragon

6:18pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Okay" said Ukamundo. "how do we fix the memories?"

petra13131

6:21pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"We insert ourselves by physically disrupting the memory." Sky said before opening the door, "I can't help you though. Might want to watch the memories for a bit before exiting and reentering so you know what she was talking about too."

TheDraliDragon

6:27pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"OK" said Ukamundo gingerly opening the door

petra13131

6:30pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Lilly lightly turned the crystal off her necklace in her hand before looking around. She looked at her wrist and at the chain that bound her to Selene.
Selene gave her a small smile "We really better get started" she said before taking a step down a corridor.
Lilly silently followed her down the corridor her tail flickering ever so slightly as she walked.
"We need to find you a dress." Selene said looking at Lilly ,"And you need to start being the leader."
"I really don't like dresses." Lilly said ,"And I'm fine with being a follower thanks."
At that point what seemed to be Ukamundo rounded the corner. "Ah so lovely to see you again m'dear"  he purred.

TheDraliDragon

6:33pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

The real Ukamundo decided to be silent.

petra13131

6:38pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Lilly narrowed her eyes and growled at him "You!" She hissed.
He took a step towards her. "Yes. Me."
Lilly backed up a little "What do you want?" she hissed.
"Two things actually" He replied with a smile.
Lilly soon found herself back up against a corner with Selene silently standing by her side.
He then planted his hands firmly on Lilly's shoulders and moved close to her.

TheDraliDragon

6:40pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

It was all Ukamundo could do not to scream in rage and protest

petra13131

6:47pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Lilly tried desperately to get out of his grasp "Let go!" She screamed.
He then moved closer and stared her in the eyes. "Soon" he whispered and kissed her.
Lilly's eyes widened and she tried to push him away.

TheDraliDragon

6:49pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo watched horrified

petra13131

6:53pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

He then released his grasp and stood back, smiling.
Lilly punched him in the nose.
He then doubled over and clutched his nose.
"Don't you ever come near me again you creep!" Lilly said wiping her mouth.

Go to page: 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 153