Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

7:03pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo subconciously touched his nose.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

7:05pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Interesting." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

7:08pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

(noooooooo page 70 why??????)

"You mean damn right horrifying!" hissed Ukamundo.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

7:10pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

Sky shook his head "I meant it's interesting that he memory was affected like this." he said, "Someone would have had to come in here, take your form and then do everything you just saw."

TheDraliDragon

7:19pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Azkalleon..." said Ukamundo darkly.

petra13131

7:21pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"You should step out then come back in." Sky said, "It'll start at the beginning where you can change it."

TheDraliDragon

7:28pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"how do i change it without causin Lilly to freak out about multiple Ukamundos?"

petra13131

7:56pm Jan 18 2013

Normal User

"Get into the memory before that one." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

12:55am Jan 19 2013

Normal User

"But in the real memory i was on the other side of the building" protested Ukamundo.

petra13131

1:27am Jan 19 2013

Normal User

"Well it's either interfere now or go to the main storage and delete all the memories with you in them." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

4:06pm Jan 19 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo sighed and opened the door.

petra13131

4:32pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Lilly lightly turned the crystal off her necklace in her hand before looking around. She looked at her wrist and at the chain that bound her to Selene.
Selene gave her a small smile "We really better get started" she said before taking a step down a corridor.
Lilly silently followed her down the corridor her tail flickering ever so slightly as she walked.
"We need to find you a dress." Selene said looking at Lilly ,"And you need to start being the leader."
"I really don't like dresses." Lilly said ,"And I'm fine with being a follower thanks."

TheDraliDragon

4:38pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo saw the Ukamemory appear and he stepped in front of it. He took a breath and was about to step forward but the memory grabbed him.

"oh I am offended you'd think me so simple" the memory hissed in Azkalleon's voice.

Ukamundo struggled to escape himself.

petra13131

4:40pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Lilly hissed at both the Ukamundos "Two of you!" she hissed.
"Well things just got serious." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

4:42pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Ukeyalleon laughed.

Ukamundo kicked him but the memory didnt feel pain.

petra13131

4:44pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Get away!" Lilly hissed.

TheDraliDragon

4:48pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Sky! help?" called the real Ukamundo.

petra13131

4:50pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"What if I hit you?" Sky asked dashing into the memory.
"Who the hell is he?" Lilly hissed, "Away demons!"

TheDraliDragon

5:31pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Yes he's a daemon!" said the real Ukamundo.

petra13131

5:33pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Sky talked the Memory Ukamundo.
"Why are you even here?" Lilly hissed.

Go to page: 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 153