Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

6:04pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Umm... glithch?" suggested the real Ukamundo. the meory Ukamundo snapped his attention to Sky.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

6:10pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"I call hacks!" Sky yelled.

TheDraliDragon

6:34pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Memory ukamundo charged at Sky.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

6:37pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Sky growled and charged back.

TheDraliDragon

6:50pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

The Memory Ukamundo let loose a massive punch to sky's face.

petra13131

6:58pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Sky slammed into the ground "You bastard!" he hissed.
"What...?" Lilly said looking at them all.

TheDraliDragon

7:02pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Okay sorry lilly the programming glitched and i'm trying to fix it but it's bringing in random NPCs, some of which are clones of playing characters..." Ukamundo grabbed the Memory ukamundo and twisted his neck, but the memory didn't fall, it just swung a punch at uakmundo with it's ehad on sideways.

petra13131

7:04pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"We need to get to the memory center." Sky said shaking his head, "Sorry Ukamundo but we may have to erase you from her memory."

TheDraliDragon

7:14pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Oh yay" Ukamundo said sarcastically.

petra13131

7:18pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"I actually think it would do good to erase her whole memory." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

7:20pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

'entire? That's a little over kill..." ukamundo made a dash for the door.

petra13131

7:25pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Sky followed him "We'd be doing her a favor." he said, "This place is a scary place."

TheDraliDragon

7:28pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"Okay... if you insist..." said Ukamundo. "Where's the main vault?"

petra13131

7:30pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

"There should be something on the floor." Sky said, "Something different."

TheDraliDragon

7:58pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo crouched down to the floor and looked.

petra13131

8:00pm Jan 20 2013

Normal User

Sky searched also.

TheDraliDragon

2:41pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

"This?" asked Ukamundo holdin up the ring

petra13131

1:47am Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"That's it exactly." Sky said before they were taken to the memory center.

TheDraliDragon

2:23pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"is there a way to undo this if we change our minds?" asked Ukamundo 

petra13131

3:33pm Jan 22 2013

Normal User

"Nope." Sky said.

Go to page: 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 153