C'mon... are scales really such a turn-off? [[CHerry and meh]]

Go to page: 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

11:02am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[Lololol. Now I REALLY want to know. |D]]

''Ah... You'll see. Actually... It might be better if you looked away for a moment.''
He turned his head away slightly, not waiting for a response. His shoulders and the very base of his neck began to grow scales, a metallic blue. His eyes were fully draconic now, and when he tilted his head back and opened his mouth, it revealed pointed teeth and a black tongue. He drew in his breath, before a faint click could be heard, and a burst of intense flames covered the pile of wood.
It ignited immediately, reds, yellows, and oranges lighting up the dim room, and Dan coughed into his hands as the scales shrank back, his form returning to a fully human one.
His throat had felt like it was burning, and was still painful. He'd have to keep in mind not to breathe fire while only partially dragon.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

11:12am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

I shouldn't have listened. I should have looked away. But, just as I was about to listen, I saw scales in the hole of his torn shirt, and my eyes couldn't tear away after that. 
I pressed my back against the cold, stone wall, feeling my palms become wet with sweat. My heart beat was so loud, I hoped he couldn't hear it. I've never felt so scared.

I shivered; wishing that reality would stop telling me he wasn't a monster. I almost completely forgot about our plan as I whispered, 
"Now we wait for them to come?" 

[[Actually I forgot their plan...
And, I know right? ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

11:21am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[... So did Ty. >> /shall read back over it/]]

He coughed a final time, before turning to Paradise again with a smile. She looked... scared.
His smile disappeared as he realized she hadn't listened, and was probably more scared than ever now. Why couldn't she have just done as he'd asked, just once?
''Ah... Yeah. They'll be here pretty soon.''
He turned and walked to the corner of the room, keeping his distance from her. No point scaring her further unnecesarily. If she was scared of him, he'd just have to stay away from her.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

11:24am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[ Wait, tell me what you figure out so I know when to bring the bad boys back ^^^^ ]]

YoursTruly

11:29am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[Ta-da~ Dan's plaaaaan. ;D
''It's not the best plan, but we could always start a fire. The smoke'll make them come down... Only trouble's making sure there's stone or metal between us and the fire, but we could always just burn the wooden weapons in a pile, and the floor's made of stone... Then... Once we're out, it's mid-winter. They probably won't want to follow us, so we can find out how to stay out of their way after that...''
/woohoo for copy and paste/]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

1:01pm Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[ I love Dan. <3 ]]

"Of course they will."
I said, having to hold my noes (Omg. Brain fail. I need a coffee. How do you spell 'noes'? Like.. Smelling. Noeeeess. D: ) 
from the smoke from the roaring fire, flames licking at the air. Before another word could be said, I could hear curses spitting from a mans mouth as he came down the stairs. 
"What the..."
He mumbled as his infuriated face stared inbetween the bars at the fire, his eyes scanning the room. Probably looking for us. 
"W-what now?"
I whispered, as I came up behind Dan. 

[[Ah. Sorry. I'm in a rush. I would have made her just jump out but... Yeah. Powerplay whoever. ]]

YoursTruly

10:33pm Mar 2 2012

Normal User

[[Lolwhy's that. |D
Also, Nose. xD And. Ty hates coffee so much. >>]]

She looked so funny, holding her nose like that, he had to smile just a little. Even if he was probably not helping in the least, Dan found it hard not to, and the barest trace of a grin was upon his lips.
He stopped smiling when he heard curses and some strange man mumbling, stood at the bars.
Dan crouched low, motioning for Paradise to copy him. He would wait until the door was opened, and the man walked in, before jumping on him and trying to knock him over.
Then, if that went well, he would run as fast as he could, taking her with him, until they were out.
There were a lot of things that could go wrong, a lot of faults in the plan, but he brushed those aside and focused on the moment.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:45am Mar 3 2012

Normal User

[[I feel so stupid. NOOOSEEE. ]]

I followed Dan's movement, crouching down to be hidden by the black smoke that kept me hidden enough by itself. My heart raced as I kept my hand on my nose, staying close to Dan to wait for his call.  

Dan and I were dead if the dragon man didn't open the door soon.

"Uhhhhh."
The man angrily grunted with many curses from his snarling lips. Sweat beat at his brow as he quickly opened the gate with the one of several keys he had on a large ring.

"Fire!"
He screamed, probably to warn the others; gaurds and such. I put a hand on Dan's back to keep myself balenced; but also to make sure he was there. The smoke was becoming so dense it was hard to see what the man was doing, and to see Dan too.

CH

4:51pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

[Bump. ]

Go to page: 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33