C'mon... are scales really such a turn-off? [[CHerry and meh]]

Go to page: 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

3:58pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[LOLOLOL. No problem. <3
And you have an obsession with posts. o _o]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:00pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Do you see the picture? :c 
It isn't showing it for mine. But the li[injection]nk is working. xD ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

4:02pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[No, I don't. :x I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working, I'll try and figure it out for you. x3]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:04pm Feb 5 2012 (last edited on 4:06pm Feb 5 2012)

Normal User

[[You're the best, mate <3
EDIT:
I DID IT XD
But, you're still the best. :D
Now, to that post >>>>>  ]]

YoursTruly

4:07pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[LOL. I like. I love how 'best' is underlined. XD
Also, grazzles. :B And Ty ain't the best, she just ain't the worst. ;D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:20pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Stop being so poetic and amazing. 
I honestly love my siggy, btw. <33333 You're my official banner amazing maker person. ]]

I could feel my walls building up against my heart again as he spoke about what he was. His testimony on how he became this thing. 
"Have you killed before?"
I whispered, still feeling as though the people that had hurt me before would come back. Why I wasn't running away from Dan's arms, I will never know. Instead, I just felt like staying just a bit longer. Then I'd reject him. Kind of like revenge. Letting him think I loved him then reject him before we died. 
But something in me couldn't do it. Couldn't let go.

YoursTruly

4:28pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[LOLOLOL. Since when is this- *motions to self- poetic. |D
Gud. I liek this one better dan teh last one. o 3o
P.s. Paradise is disturbing.]]

Dan wondered how to answer. He'd killed before, yes, but he wasn't proud of it. The fact that his victim had deserved it meant nothing; these hands with which he was holding Paradise had been tainted with blood, and he disgusted himself by actually touching her.
''Yes... Once. It was... When I had first started... Shifting. I... I'm not proud of it... I can only... Only say I'm sorry.''
He sighed softly, knowing with an almost certainty that she would be frightened of him now. He loosened his grip on her, so she could leave if she wanted. And why wouldn't she want to? There was no reason to remain in contact with him.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:54pm Feb 7 2012

Normal User

He's killed someone. 
An innocent living human being soul. Is now gone - because of Dan. 
My heart stopped. I had been hoping I could find a way to convince myself that he wasn't a monster. One of those vicious, fire - breathing, demonic monsters that made your insides turn. 
"...Oh."
I whispered quietly, as I also loosened my grip as he loosened his. What does this mean? Should I take my revenge, or understand that he was truly sorry?
Tears from before welled up in my eyes and I bl[injection]inked them away as I looked up to look at Dan. I was completely torn. Lost. And confused. 
It was then that I realized that these could be my last moments. And even as I hated him before, all I would want is to spend my last moments with the man I loved. 
"If we live through this somehow... I don't know what I'm going to do with how much I care about you, yet how much I'm scared."
I said, twirling the hair on the back of his neck, as if I was seeing Dan again. Not the monster. 
"But, seeing as we could die here. With whatever is going on..."
I looked around the dungeon once. Making sure the man wasn't around before pressing my forehead against his gently, my arms tightening on his neck, 
"... Kiss me, Dan."

[[FINALLYMANFINALLY.

p.s. Dan is hunky. ]]

CH

4:26pm Feb 8 2012

Normal User

[ Take your time on responding. I'm just bumping it up~ ]]rn

YoursTruly

4:34pm Feb 8 2012

Normal User

[[I'm procrastinating, CHeese, and I admit it. o 3o]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:42pm Feb 8 2012

Normal User

[[ I don't care. <3333 ]

CH

10:23am Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[Only you would make me wait in anticipation for what hunky Dan will do next...

BUMP. ]]

YoursTruly

12:09pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[DAMNIT YOU FIGURED OUT THE CAUSE OF PROCRASTINATION.

/stillgonnastallanyway/]]

Dan swallowed the lump in his throat at having Paradise so close to him, even after what she'd said. About being afraid. About how they could die here.
Much as he wanted to do as she asked, he knew he shouldn't. Couldn't. She wasn't thinking straight.
If she asked him to kiss her now and they survived, she'd probably hate herself for it later. He couldn't just let her do something because she could die.
''You don't really want that, Paradise. Think about what happens if we survive. You'll probably be disgusted.''
His mind was divided; half of his thoughts were distracted with how exactly he was supposed to get them both out of there alive, half was focusing on the matter at hand.
There had to be some way to persuade the dragons that Paradise wouldn't tell anyone. The only problem with that, however, was that she would probably want to.
Which meant that he had not only to come up with a plan to make themselves be believed, but he also had to make her agree not to tell anyone about what she'd seen, or about the existence of dragons.
This would be difficult.
Bringing himself back to the present, he shook his head at Paradise.
''Just... Think about how you'll feel if we do live. If you... Still want me to kiss you then, I will.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

12:27pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

Goodness, this was all so confusing. I felt so torn, between loving him and being completely terrified by him. Questions on what to do swam around in my head, but no answers could come.

"Fine."

I whispered, pulling away and getting up from the position to move to the other side of this dungeon room. I averted my eyes from the weapons on the wall, feeling shivers snake down my back just at thinking about them. I didn't feel humiliated for putting myself in such a position and then rejected by him. I didn't really care about what Dan thought of me.

I don't think I cared much about Dan at all, at this point.

"Why am I here, Dan? Why did that man bring me here?"

I asked, though it was still in a whisper. I felt paranoid that the man that had taken me from the parking lot was going to come back.

"I want everything to be the way it was. Before I ever fell asleep."

I added, thinking back on how giddy I was at the time before truly falling asleep on his sofa. Why wasn't I still thinking about the suspicions running through my head? Only because he admitted how he felt crazy about me. I had no giddy left in me now.

Maybe just hate.

Ooc:

I was actually hoping you would do that. It's always fun to do stuff like that. o-o

YoursTruly

12:45pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[Pft. Your mind is twisted. |D]]

Dan sighed, watching as Paradise walked away.
''He brought you here because you saw me as I am. Well, maybe not as a full dragon, but you knew what I was. It was enough.''
He looked down, not wanting to risk meeting her eyes.
''I'm sorry. Had I known you would see me, or that this would happen if you did, I would never have let you come over.''
He shook his head, looking back up to her.
''I'm not entirely certain as to what is going on, but one of their people referred to me as a betrayer. I get the feeling that the dragons' secret is kept well because... Well... They use a very good fear tactic.''
He wondered if they would do to Paradise what had been done to him, and it made him feel sick. They'd touch her again only after they'd killed him, so far as he was concerned.
Which, the way things were going, was exactly what would happen.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:34pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

Ooc:

Hey. You know you like torturing characters, Ty. You can't hide the fact.

I'll post later.

YoursTruly

2:36pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[... Shuddup.

Take yer time. <3]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:12pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

I felt more shivers as he explained. Admitting he was a dragon. Explaining what was going on. It was like it was supposed to be in some kind of fiction book. Dragon's weren't supposed to be real. And normal, ordinary girls were not meant in a situation like this.

"I'm scared."

I whispered once more. ( I think she said this before.) I looked back at the weapons as I put my hand in my pocket; feeling the blade nick at my skin. I winced slightly, though ignored it. Wiping my finger, I turned around and wrapped my fingers around the bars.

"Next time they come, we need to fight, Dan. To the death."

Ooc:

I'm in the mood for a fighting scene. They should come in soon.

YoursTruly

4:45pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

[[Pfft. This'll end well. |D]]

''Paradise...''
DAn sighed, and staggered to his feet, his head whirling. He stood still for a moment, trying to clear his mind, before stumbling over to where she was and standing next to her, leaning heavily on the bars.
''I'm not so sure that's a good idea. From what I gather, there are a lot of them. What good will dying do either of us? Why don't we try talking to them first?''
She was scared, and that hurt him more than anything. He just wanted for this to all go away, for her to live without being scared of whether she'd live or not.
He smelled blood- her blood- and wondered what she'd done, but decided not to comment on it.
He knew she had a knife in her pocket, and was glad of that fact, If she got very scared of him, she could pull it out and feel safe.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

5:04pm Feb 11 2012

Normal User

I rolled my eyes slightly, looking away from Dan. What was he saying? He'd rather talk to them, and risk them hurting us, then fighting them and getting out safe? Unless, we didn't get out alive. Shivers snaked down my back once more as I looked back at Dan.

"Talk to them? What needs to be said?"

I asked, my voice stern and my feautures fierce as I itched for a fight. More specific, I wanted the victory. Blood shed from these vicious beasts.

"I have no desire to even hear their voices, Dan..."

I said through clenched teeth before glaring through the bars. I just wanted to get out. Murder or not, I will get out. And so will Dan. What will happen after that between us...

We may never know until we find a way out.

Go to page: 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33