C'mon... are scales really such a turn-off? [[CHerry and meh]]

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 33 Bookmark Thread
CH

1:45pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Paradise nodded her head, before repeating the same thing she did before. "Wow... I think I have this down." She said with a surprised smile before looking back up at him.

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

2:12pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''Hehehe. See? Told you you're a natural.'' Dan grinned, taking her word for it that she had it down. Once again, he'd paid little to no attention to her actual playing. ''Would you like to learn more today, or leave it for another day?''

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:14pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

"I say we do a little bit everyday."
She said before setting down the dragon drum sticks and standing up. Putting her hands in her back pockets, she looked back at him.
"So..."

[[Fail. -_- ]]

YoursTruly

2:36pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''Everyday?'' Dan asked, raising an eyebrow, before grinning like a moron. ''If you're willing, sure! What d'you wanna do now?'' He asked, running a hand through his hair as he looked at her intently.

[[Nutfail, CHeese]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:43pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Paradise felt her face burning. Had she really just said 'Everyday'?
In her head, she was hoping every day but she had just meant to say 'A little bit every once in a while'. Did he think she was wierd? Desperate?
"Sorry. I meant that... you know..."
With a sigh, she was glad he changed the subject.
"Uh... You can stop avoiding my question you still haven't answered."
She said with a grin as she sat down on his bed.

YoursTruly

3:01pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''Oh? Sorry, it must have slipped my mind. What question would that be?'' Dan asked innocently, leaning against his bedroom wall. If he didn't know the question, he couldn't give an answer.
''And what are you apologising for? I've never met someone who wanted to learn as much as you. It's good to see someone who actually has a passion for something, rather than just being a clone of everyone else and copying others. 'Tleast you're not a sheep.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:09pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Paradise laughed at his first response.
"Oh, c'mon. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. How did you do it? The dodge ball game... And that tree that almost fell on me! I told you, I know you're hiding something. Just... Just tell me."
His second response sounded great in her ears, though she tried to hide her blush.

YoursTruly

3:20pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''I've told you. I'm just really great at dodgeball. I heard the tree start to crack, and was close enough to get you out of the way.'' He smiled reassuringly, giving a small chuckle. It was a good thing he hadn't just snapped the tree in two over her head or chosen to move the tree instead of her; that would've taken quite the bit of explaining to get her off his back. Right now, though, he had some pretty good excuses.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:26pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Paradise sighed.
"I'm sorry. I know I sound all... Creepy. It's just that there is definately something about you that just... Is different. I can't put my finger on it."
Oh, and how she wished she could. It felt like every time she looked at him, or heard his voice, the answer was there. Taunting her while she tried to figure it out.

YoursTruly

3:34pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''Well, when you find out, tell me.'' Dan chuckled, tilting his head slightly. ''I'm sure it'd be very interesting to know,'' he mused, staring blankly off into space and becoming both deaf and blind to any sounds that went on outside of his day-dreaming world. He was thinking on how she would have reacted had he told her. Been terrified? Thrilled? Or, most probable of the three, not believed him at all and called for a loony bin?

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:39pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

"Trust me, I plan to find out."
Paradise said with a smile before standing up.
"Maybe I should go. Schools tomarrow." (I think it is at least. What time is it for the rp anyways? I keep imagining it as like evening so thats why I had her say that. LOL. )

YoursTruly

3:46pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

[[LAWLS. I don't think it matters. We'll say evening. xD]]

''Yeah, I guess...'' Dan said reluctantly, walking over to where the ladder was and waiting at the top for her to go down. 
''Here, let me see you out.''

[[BLERGH -fail-]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:50pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

[[Blergh? I love that. A whole ton. ]]

Paradise smiled, though wished she could stay longer.
"Thanks."
She said before going down the ladder.

YoursTruly

4:17pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

[[LMAO. O... kay... xD]]

Dan waited for her to reach the bottom, before going down after her.
''No problem. You want me to go down to yours tomorrow and pick you up for practice, or will you just come here?'' He hoped he didn't sound too enthusiastic. Or that it didn't sound too much like he was asking her out.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:19pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Paradise smiled at his question. "I think you should pick me up." She said, hoping she wasn't sounding to eager. Then she turned her heels and started for the front door.
"See you tomarrow."
She said before opening the door and walking outside after a goodbye wave.

YoursTruly

4:34pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

''See you tomorrow!'' Dan called out the open door, waving good-bye before closing it. Grinning like a moron, he headed back up the ladder and into his room, sitting at the drumset again. For some reason, he felt happy and almost overjoyed at the prospect of teaching Paradise to play the drums. He was thinking up simple beats for her to learn, even as he began to play a beat just as complex as the first one he played.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

5:07pm Nov 6 2011

Normal User

[[Time skip?
Can you dooo iiiit? :)))))))) ]]

YoursTruly

5:18pm Nov 6 2011

Normal User

[[Fieeen. x3]]

Dan arrived at her house the next day at around ten o'clock. He'd walked- he didn't own a car- but it was a nice day anyway, so he figured she wouldn't mind walking down to his house. Stopping outside her door, he stood silently for a moment before ringing the doorbell and waiting for Paradise to come to the door.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

5:48pm Nov 6 2011

Normal User

[[ Thank youuuu <333 ]]

I had woken up much earlier then I should have, but I couldn't help it. The fact that Dan was coming made my heart leap and stomach turn all at once.
And, finally, the doorbell rang. As I ran to the front door, I checked myself in the mirror one last time. I tried picking an outfit that looked nice, but casual. Pink skirt and white blouse. Would he think it was too much?
Just in case, I ran upstairs and grabbed a hoodie to make myself look not as... Girlie. Did he even like girlie type girls?
I grunted, realizing if he hated girlie people then he'd hate my skirt.
I was making him wait. Rolling my eyes, I put the blue hoodie over my white blouse.
... The blue didn't match my pink skirt.
Though it irritated me to no end how I didn't match, I gave up trying to find out what Dan would like and put my hair up in a pony tail and finally opened the door.
"Sorry I took so long. I was doing something..."
I said, hoping he wouldn't ask for further reasons why I took so long.

YoursTruly

5:56pm Nov 6 2011

Normal User

Dan didn't give a damn what people wore, so long as they didn't have their skirts tucked into their nickers and the necks of their shirts lower than the skirts themselves. He smiled as Paradise opened the door, tilting his head to the side.
''No worries. You didn't take that long.'' Looking at her again, he thought for a moment before adding, ''You look nice, by the way.'' He said, his grin growing broader before he stepped down onto the sidewalk.
''Are you all ready to go now?'' He asked, waiting for her with his hands in his jean pockets.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 33