Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

6:10pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

So, yeah, you get it. Here is teh epic bio~

Name- Dankaylan Tilscopsy

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Appearance- Spikey, pitch black hair down to his shoulders. Heterochromia eyes. One a deep grass green, with flecks of gold and bronze in there, the other a light violet, streaks of indigo running through it. He stands tall, about 6''2, and he has a lean build, with slightly toned arms and chest. He usually wears ill-fitting shirts and baggy denim jeans.
His dragon form walks on all fours, but can stand bipedally as well. It has a lithe build, and is about ten to fifteen feet from tail to snout. Its eyes remain the same, and its wings are batlike, and about twenty feet from tip to tip. It has an arrow tip tail, and its face is adorned with tiny spikes, along with huge horns extending for about two feet from the back of its head. It is a midnight blue colour, with streaks of a lighter colour mottled in.

Personality- Yus. He has major character. XD

History- D'ur. Everyone has a history at some point.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:12pm Aug 19 2011 (last edited on 6:16pm Aug 19 2011)

Normal User

Name:
Paradise Wright
Appearance:

Uh... we can just say a wierd hobby of hers is doing bows and arrows? xD
Personality:
Roleplaying it out because YT lets me be lazy :P
History:
LOL. Gosh, I love you. 

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

6:18pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[I luffers you also. XD Annnnd, shall we start with them in school? O_o]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:19pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Sure! You go first because I dunno how to start D: ]]

YoursTruly

6:21pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[LOL m'kay. XD One moment...]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:23pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[ Kk<3 ]]

YoursTruly

6:31pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

[[Not too long for mah CHerry. ^_^]]

Dankaylan woke up and stretched, pulling on some clothes before padding silently into the bathroom to brush his teeth. That done, he headed downstairs and got some cereal, not bothering to brush his hair before grabbing his school bag and heading out the door. Racking his brains for what subjects he had first, he remembered it was Science, P.E., and English first. All subjects he loved, asides from English. He walked with an unusual gait, rather like a cat, silent and careful. He didn't even step on any of the Autumn leaves that littered the ground. He arrived at the school, and didn't speak to anyone, just got his books out of his locker and headed to class, wondering what today might bring. Probably nothing new or interesting.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

11:49am Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Your fine YTTTTTTTTTTT.
So is the setting the first day of school? Or the middle or end of the year?
And, should one of us be new? Or we just randomly notice eachother? LOL <333]]

Spikett

11:51am Aug 20 2011

Normal User

OOC: Hello my name is Catherine I was wondering if I could use my charater Christophe for this role play. There is a descrition of him on a critique board and I would like to make him human who can turn into a dragon for this role play.
CH

11:58am Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Oh Spikett, I'm sorry. This is a private roleplay. When YT get's back on, I'll make sure to ask her to put in the first post that this is a private, so no one else gets confused.
Sorry about the... Confusion. E: ]]

YoursTruly

1:16pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[Sorry Catherine, as CHerry here said, this is private. -poofs to edit first post- Aaaand... middle of school, Dankaylan can be new...]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

2:08pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[[Great!
Guesss whhhhaat.
*You already know..*
I GOT A NEW LAPTOP. It's tomato red :) *Is so happy.* ]]

Ugh. Science.
Science could be very interesting at times. With the labs, and cutting frogs open to see what their insides look like...
And, sometimes, it's easier to sleep in that class, then it is in your own home.
Reluctantly, I grabbed my science book and trudged toward the Science room. Room 24. I wasn't very popular around this school, but I wasn't completely alone either. One friend of mine, Ashley, [ Who will have a crush on the new kid to make a twist <3 ] is sick, so I'm getting her work. And, my other friend, Eddie, who isn't in my first class.
Oh, Eddie...
I've liked the guy since first grade, and he still hasn't realized it. [Another twist? o_o] It was how we became friends, since back than I was much more bold when it came to things like guys and... Relationships.
I heard that there would be a new kid today, which was always interesting.
I chuckled to myself as I opened the class room door and found a seat in the back.
"Good morning, Miss Wright."
I heard my science teacher say as I pulled my seat out and sat down.
"Good morning, Mr. King."
I replied quietly as I layed my head down on my desk, using my arms as pillows, while waiting for class to start.
... And, end.

YoursTruly

3:40pm Aug 20 2011

Normal User

[[LOL So many plot twists. XD]]

Dankaylan opened the class room door, and gave a small nod of aknowlagement to the teacher. He didn't know where exactly to sit, so he sat down at the very back in the corner, next to the window and the radiator. He got cold easily, so this looked like a good spot. [[Y'know... cold blooded?]]
He spotted another student about two seats down, with striking blue-purple eyes and long brown-red hair. She was pretty, but nothing special. Rather than risk conversation, he pulled out a book from his bag, titled 'A Complete List Of Lizards' and began reading it, starting at the first of many dog-eared and tatty pages.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

12:18pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[[ LOL COLD BLOODED :D ]]

As I sat in my desk, waiting for class to start, I watched as the 'new kid' walked in. The poor guy didn't even have someone to sit next to. Twiddling my fingers, I turned my head at the newbie and quickly looked back infront of me.
Would he be upset with me sitting next to him?
Biting my lip, I got up, grabbed my belongings, and walked over to him. With a nervous smile, I asked while pointing to the seat next to him,
"Hi. Do you mind if I sit here?"

YoursTruly

2:59pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Looking up to see what she wanted, he saw her pointing at the seat next to him, and gave a slightly startled look. ''Uh, sure.'' He said, giving a slightly nervous smile, before flicking the pages of his book to near the end. It fell open at a deep blue page, with the words 'Mythical Reptiles' inscribed in black ink. Turning it again, he began reading the information and facts on 'Dragons; Group one; Western'. He fingered a deep blue European dragon. This was the closest he had found to a dragon like him. The closest he had come to finding out exactly what he was.
His green and violet eyes scanning the pages, he wondered why this other student had chosen to speak to him, the new kid.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:06pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

At least he didn't say no.
I tried to put a friendly smile on my face as I sat down in the seat next to him. After pulling out my notebook and pencil for note taking I glanced at him.  
"My name is Paradise. What's yours?"
I asked, while biting my lip. It was hard to be the friendly one in the class, if you were the shy-est one in the class.
I was trying my best.

YoursTruly

3:27pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

Turning the page once more before looking up, I smiled. She was obviously trying to be friendly, but she was biting her lip, and was clearly nervous. ''My name's Dankaylan. You can call me Dan or Kay, whichever you like.'' He said, before averting his eyes back to his book. It was on a page about Eastern Dragons now. There was one Imperial dragon that snaked its way from one page to the other, and it had no wings of which to speak at all.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:48pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[My first personness is rubbing off on you, YT... <3333 ]]

I've never heard of a name like Dankaylan. I smiled at him before noticing the book he was reading. It didn't seem like a novel type book. More, information type.
About dragons. 
"So, you like dragon stuff?"
I asked with my head cocked to the side. Then, added,
"This girl I used to babysit always told me that she saw a dragon before. Nonsense, I tell you. She was in third grade, you'd think she'd believe there was no such thing by now." With a shrug I gave another smile, though a disturbing thought arose in my head.
He didn't believe in dragons... Right?

YoursTruly

4:03pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[[-.- I dislike you, you know. xD]]

Dan smiled, giving an inward sigh of relief, but keeping his cool on the outside. She didn't believe in dragons. That was good for his cover, right?He couldn't help but wonder if it was him the little girl saw. He sure hoped not. ''Hehe, you'd think so. Maybe she was just slow to grow out of it. She probably saw a bat or something when she was younger.'' He said, turning the page again. The dragon pages had finished, and it was now on a page about 'Monitor Lizards'.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:11pm Aug 26 2011

Normal User

[[Uh, no. You love me. You know it.]]

I smirked at his response. At least he didn't believe in dragons. It would be hard for him to fit in here, if he truly did.
"I guess your right."
I responded, while leaning back in my chair. Just as I was about to find another subject to talk about with Dan, the teacher, Mr. King, started class.
"Good morning, students."
His monotonous voice started.
"I'd like to introduce to everyone a new student here today..."
Mr. King looked in his attendence book as he tried sounding out the name.
"Dankaylan Tilscopsy."
He finally figured out the name.
"Please make him feel welcome during the school year. Now I'm going to start attendence for an introductory for Mr. Tilscopsy..."
Mr. King started saying everyone in the classes names.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33