C'mon... are scales really such a turn-off? [[CHerry and meh]]

Go to page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Bookmark Thread
CH

5:22pm Feb 14 2012 (last edited on 5:22pm Feb 14 2012)

Normal User

[[ Up. :C 

OMGTHIRTYSECONDPAGE]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

10:18am Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[ :X UP. ]]

YoursTruly

3:02pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Okay. Okay. Ty has a reason [besides chronic laziness] for procrastinating on this one.
She like. Is stuck. Dx]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:08pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[What's wrong? :C ]

YoursTruly

3:15pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Trying to figure out a plausible explanation as to how they can possibly get out of this alive. > .<]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:18pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[OHHHH. 
I get it. 
You said stuck. 
And I thought you meant like... There was something wrong with you. 
Would you like me to bring the bad boys in so we can fiiiiiight? xDDDD ]]

YoursTruly

4:11pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[LOL. No, nothing wrong with Ty. xD
But, the likelihood of a human and a single beatupp dragon beating all the dragons there is slim... Daan shall have to convince Paradise to sneaok out. |D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:12pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[OH. 
You genius. 
Well, seeing as it's your idea, I'll have you post. Muahahahaha. ]]

YoursTruly

4:36pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[MylowrdIhatethiscomputer. This keyboard is shoddy. Ignore all the failures. Plzkthnx.]]

''Believe me, I don't either. You're correct when you say there isn't much to be said, but... Well... It doesn't matter what we do.''
He sighed, shaking his head, and leaning against the bars.
''We can't talk- they won't listen. We can't fight them, either; they're much stronger than you and I, especially right now...''
Closing his eyes, he tried to think of some alternative.
''We could just stun them when they come. Shock them momentarily, so that we can somehow get by them...''
He opened his eyes again, golden rings around his iris, his pupils slightly elongated. Human enough, but not very.
''Whatever we do, there's no way we can just fight or flee. We're going to need a plan.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:39pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

I hated seeing this side of Dan. He wasn't the guy that I had fallen for. I swallowed, glaring at him. 
"How are we too stun them? If we don't flee, then we're dead Dan." 

[Well then. I'll excuse the mess up's if you excuse the short post. xDDD 
-feel's really really really really lazy- ]

YoursTruly

4:43pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

[[Sounds good to me. ;D]]
''I know that. We do need to flee, just... We need to be smart about it.''
Dan had never been much good at being smart about things, and that was possibly why he was in the situation he was in then.
''I just... I don't know how we can do this. They probably have guards, patrols...''
He trailed off again, trying to think of some way that they could get out with their lives.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:46pm Feb 18 2012 (last edited on 4:50pm Feb 18 2012)

Normal User

I sighed, laying my forehead against the bars, defeated. The way he spoke just depressed me. We'll just die. Fight or not, we're goners. Sneak out or not, we're doomed. Gaurds are maybe everywhere, as Dan had pointed out. 

"Then what do we do?"
I said through clenched teeth angrily as I closed my eyes to keep the scared tears from even trying to come out. If I was going to die,I wouldn't do it with tears rolling down my face. I would do it with a dagger in my hand or the ability to say I tried to get out.

[[Gotta go for now. I'll be on soon. ]]

YoursTruly

5:48pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

Trouble was, he didn't know what it was they could do. The dragons were powerful, clearly, but... If things could affect him, then they could affect the other dragons too.
He went through a list of things in his head; the cold, pointy things, and fire if in his human form. He didn't see how much of that helped, though.

''Well...''
Suddenly, something struck him. They were almost all likely to be in their human forms; dragon could often take something out of you.
''It's not the best plan, but we could always start a fire. The smoke'll make them come down... Only trouble's making sure there's stone or metal between us and the fire, but we could always just burn the wooden weapons in a pile, and the floor's made of stone... Then... Once we're out, it's mid-winter. They probably won't want to follow us, so we can find out how to stay out of their way after that...''
He paused, wondering how much of a chance they had with that plan. Almost certainly not much of one, if any.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

6:29pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

I kept my eyes closed as I listened to this plan of his. Images of how the plan could go faulty played in my head, but images of us escaping brought the smile to my face. 
"I say, we try, Dan. It's the only way to get out, and defeating them as well."

I stepped away from the bars and let that smile stay on my face as I looked around. 
"How can we start a fire...?"

YoursTruly

6:38pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

He swallowed, unsure of hw she would react to him 'starting a fire'. He didn't exactly use traditional methods, after all.
''Ah... Don't worry about that. I'll handle the actual fire, you just help me pile up some wood...''
He wakjed over to the weapons wall, selecting daggers with wooden hilts and snapping the hilts off, breaking up wooden contraptions that he wasn't sure the actual purpose of.
At least she seemed happier now. She was smiling, so that was good. She had such a beautiful smile, after all...

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

9:06pm Feb 18 2012

Normal User

I followed Dan to the weapons and did as he did, breaking off the wood hilt of the daggers. My eyes glanced over at Dan once, twice, three times and my smile faded. 

"Dan, I know what you are now. Kind of. What are you gunna' do to me if we do get out of this mess?"

YoursTruly

3:48am Feb 19 2012

Normal User

He sighed, deciding there was enough wood on it and standing up straight, his arms crossed. He looked at her for one long moment, trying to understand how she could ever think he would do something to her.
''I'm going to do absolutely nothing. If I end up frightening you as much as I do right now still, I'll leave.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:25pm Feb 20 2012

Normal User

[[Sorry! ]]

I didn't know whether I wanted him to leave or not. Because, when I saw him the way I used to see him as a normal human, I wanted him with me at all times. But when I saw him battered, bruised, and broken, it reminded me what he really was. 

"But won't you..."

...Hurt me? 

"Never mind."

I muttered, throwing the last piece of wood into the pile and looking back at him; wondering where we could get the fire. 

YoursTruly

4:34pm Feb 20 2012

Normal User

[[... For what? o 3o]]

Dan looked at her skeptically for a moment, wondering what it was she'd been about to say. Maybe she expected him to do something to her, to try and hurt her. Maybe she thought he was that much of a monster. No matter what he did, though, he promised himself he would never raise a hand to her; he had promised himself that a long time ago.

''Whatever. Hey, stand back a minute.''

He said, motioning for her to stand at the end of the room. He didn't know how human he could remain while trying to conjour up some fire; it involved sparking small stones against each other within a special pouch in his throat, as all dragons created fire, but that special pouch only appeared within the lining of his throat when he was in his dragon form.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:52am Feb 25 2012

Normal User

[[ I can't remember. ]]

I frowned as I listened to his order, going to the back of the room. 
"How are you going to get the fire?"
I asked, hopeful he had a plan. 

Go to page: 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33