C'mon... are scales really such a turn-off? [[CHerry and meh]]

Go to page: 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Bookmark Thread
CH

7:14pm Feb 2 2012

Normal User

[[ I think we've role played long enough for me to be bluntly honest with you.
I'm really avoiding posting. 
So... I'll post tomorrow. :D ]] 

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
YoursTruly

5:55am Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[Honesty's the best policy. C:

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:29pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[LOL. I really needed that laugh.
Anyways, I have to go for dinner. But don't think I'm going to make you wait any longer. When I'm done i'll come back on to reply. <33333 ]]

YoursTruly

4:36pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[Trolololol. Ty lives to make her mates laugh. ;D
Just like today when she broke the microwave.
But, still. Don't rush yerself or worry. <3]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

4:53pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[ Mate. c:
You broke the microwave? How did that happen? O-o
Kso, where is Dan and Paradise right now? Like where would Paradise see Dan when she wakes up?  ]]

YoursTruly

5:08pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[I microwaved a gameboy.
... Don't ask.
Dan thinks Paradise hates him and wants him dead [as if she doesn't] so is like. He's as far away from her as is physically possible, sitting against the wall, and she's still where she fell but with his jacket on her. |D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

5:30pm Feb 3 2012

Normal User

[[i love Dan. <3 ]]
I couldn't remember much until I finally allowed my eye's to open. My head was pounding, the result of the blow I had gotten from that man. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought back on what happened in the parking lot. But I was guessing I also shivered because of how cold it was. 
It was then that I felt something on top of me. Thinking it was a blanket, I immediately cuddled in it's warmth, though my fingers went right through the holes. Hey. At least it was something. 

Why hadn't anyone noticed me passed out and taken away by a random man? There had to be some other person at the parking lot; maybe calling the police at this very moment. Maybe I was going to be alright. 
The thought only had me wondering where I was, and why the floor was so cold like stone. That was when I opened my eyes to see myself in a dungeon - like cave, my eyes facing the ceiling. I leaned up on my elbows and looked at what was in front of me. A whole wall was filled with blades. Daggers. Things I couldn't even describe other then sharp. 

I shivered once more before sitting all the way up to see this 'blanket' of mine was a jacket. It was dampened with blood and, as I had thought when I was laying down, there were many holes. As I looked at the jacket in this lighting, I realized it look familiar. It was Dan's. 
Dan. 
I swallowed, not wanting to think on what I had saw just a couple days ago with him. I put the jacket next to me and tried standing up. I got a little dizzy but I was able to come to my feet after tipping a little bit to get my balance. I rubbed my temple just as I was turning around to try to find out how to get out of this prison. 

That's when I saw him. The guy that has haunted my thoughts, stolen my heart, and broke it without hesitance. The guy that I've imagined hurting day and night since I first found his secret. The guy that I needed a hug from right now. 

"Dan."

I whispered, my voice cracking as I leaned my back on the metal bars to stay as far away from him as possible. 

YoursTruly

8:53am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

[[Well. Paradise wants him dead. |D]]

Dan's eyes flickered open instantly when he heard Paradise's voice, even if it was just a whisper. He looked up to see her there, leaning against the metal bars, looking frightened. Who wouldn't be? He was a monster, a demon, and now she was trapped in the same room with him. She had every right to be frightened, to be scared. To want him dead.
Maybe she would try to kill him, he thought. More than enough suitable weapons here, and right then he was too tired and too weak to move much at all, let alone fight back. What would it be like, he wondered, to be killed by the person he loved? It would be justice, in the least. He'd pretty much torn her heart out, so he deserved no less.

''I'm not going to... touch you, Paradise. I won't even move... Move from here, so don't be... Don't be afraid.'' He pushed his hands against the ground and forced himself to sit up straight, so he could look at her more clearly. Before she did kill him, or that man came back and finished him, he wanted her to know how sorry he was. Just that much, and he'd be happy.
''I'm sorry, Paradise... I'm sorry I was so selfish... sorry I didn't just leave as soon as we... we became close...'' He swallowed the lump in his throat, and tried to continue.
''You have every right... to want me dead... If you want to kill me, then... kill me. Now's the... now's the time. I won't be able to... to fight back, even had I... wanted to... There're more than enough... enough weapons for you...'' He trailed off and looked down at the floor, his eyes filled with the same kind of pain as they had been every moment since the day he made his only love hate him.

His heart ached at the thought of not being there to protect her, but what more could he do? In his state, he wasn't fit to fight off a human, let alone a weyr of dragons. If all of them were as strong as that man had been, if there were as many of them as he guessed there would be, there was almost no hope left.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

9:27am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

[[Iknowright. c: ]]
His voice still sent shivers down my back like they had before; though I shook it off and remembered why I hated him in the first place. My fingers circled around the metal bars behind me as my eyes couldn't seem to tear away from the pathetic dragon in the corner. What was he saying? He wanted me to... Kill him? 

He was a completely different guy then I thought. He wanted me to kill him; just so that I can live with that guilt the rest of my life? Of course, I wanted to grab one of those daggers right now and put it straight through any heart that he had left, but there was still that part that loved him so much so that I felt as though my own heart would burst. 

So what was I to do? Stay cowardly next to these metal bars, bravely grab the most painful weapon and give my revenge, or...?
Was there a third option? 
Yes, there was. And it was the only one I could do without guilt. I swallowed as my feet led me to the weapon wall beside me. I stared at them for quite some time; as if the dragon wasn't even behind me. I couldn't refer to him as Dan anymore; if all he was, was a monster. 

"Justice sounds nice."

I whispered, though what I said didn't mean I'd kill him. Grabbing a blade or two and hiding them in my (Magically) big pockets just in case the man came back, I made sure to be careful as I walked over to this monster. Though I was guessing the careful steps were more of the fact that I was getting closer to him. 

"But, I can't kill you."

I whispered, as if the man that hurt my throbbing head was going to come back. 

"Don't you understand I can't stop loving you? No matter how... Disgusted you make me. No matter how much I try hate you."

I said, hoping he would at least understand the feelings I had. I hated him with all of my heart, except for that tiny bit that kept showing just how much I truly loved him. That tiny bit was what kept my heart pumping. 

[[Dude. Dan + Paradise's song officially : 
It's perfect. The verses for Dan. And the chorus for both. O_O ]]

YoursTruly

10:03am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

[[That's such a beautiful song omg. ;o;]]

Justice. It was exactly what he deserved. If she killed him, maybe she could live the rest of her life without being afraid. Maybe she could be happy, like she was before he met her. Maybe she could just forget he had ever met her, live her life as a normal human, like she was always meant to. She deserved better than this, better than having to share the same breathing space as a vile, repulsive monster like him. She deserved to have a prince charming to knock her off her feet, but the likelihood of that happening now was slim.

When she walked over to the weapons' wall, he couldn't help but wonder, for the hundredth time, what it would feel like to be killed by the one person he loved more than life itself. Maybe he wouldn't feel anything at all. What he deserved, of course, was to have a hundred years' worth of pain. He shouldn't have an easy death, after what he'd done.

However, thoughts of death disappeared when she said she couldn't kill him. Maybe he'd just hurt her too much, done worse than he'd thought he had, even in his worst nightmares. Because, ever since that day, every one of his nightmares had involved her, the hurt look on her face, followed by a look of hatred.

''I'm sorry.'' Was all he could say, even though he knew it wasn't enough. No matter how much he apologised, he couldn't turn back time, he couldn't stop what had already been done. No matter how much he wished he'd just avoided that town and went on, on to the next one.

''I'm sorry I... I'm sorry I let you love me. I'm sorry that I... ever went to your home, for my own... selfish reasons... I'm sorry I couldn't just... Leave when I found out your feelings...'' He brought his gaze up to her's, trying to convey what he couldn't say properly in words. ''And I'm sorry for... For loving you back.'' Of all the things he'd done, that was quite possibly the worst. For him, all the terrible things he was, to love someone as perfect as Paradise was just... Wrong.

If he hadn't let himself love her, she wouldn't be in this mess that was rightfully his. She would be at home, safe and sound, with people who cared for her, like she should be. But he had done, and she wasn't. There was no changing things now, he thought bitterly, tearing his gaze away from her beautiful eyes yet again to look at the floor.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:08am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

[[I know right? ;-; I'm tempted to have the moment ruined by the other dragons coming in. |D 
But should Paradise run to him or stay away?
sayruntohimsoparadisecouldfinallygetakissfromhunkydanbeforetheydie. |D  ]] 

YoursTruly

10:35am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

[[Lolololol. Uhm... Run to him? 8D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

10:48am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

His words shook me to my very core, but for a long time, I could only just stare at him. The once oblivious, naive Dan, was now a horrific, hideous, disgusting monster. That probably wasn't as naive as I thought. 

But as he admitted that he loved me, my knees shook as I didn't know what to do. I remembered how I heard him say he loved me before. I made him crazy. And even a sad smile came to my lips at the memory. I remembered how excited I was when I was pretending to sleep; hearing Dan's smooth voice admit just that. That I made him crazy. 
He loved me. 

I couldn't help it. He admitted it to me now to my face. I couldn't think of any doubts that could say that he didn't love me. With my body not able to control standing anymore -  mostly because my head still hurt - I ran to him and fell at my knees before coming closer and wrapping my arms around him. 

I tried my best to be quiet, but I cried as I held onto his neck. He didn't seem like a monster when he was like this; so much so, that I forgot what I had saw that made me frightened by him. 

CH

10:06pm Feb 4 2012 (last edited on 10:08pm Feb 4 2012)

Normal User

[[So, dude, guess what? I want another banner. <3
Anddd, I want it to say 'Boundaries Crossed' on it. But I want it not as big as the one I have with the verse. 
andremembertomakeitperrrrrrtifulllllllllllandblue. ;D

EDIT:
I just stalked some people to find the right size I wanted. Go look on something DragonStar is in, in the forums. Her/his banner is like how big I wanted it. If it's possible, mate, if it's possible.  ]] 

YoursTruly

6:19am Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Trololol. Ty shall get started as soon as possible. 83]]

There was silence for a while, and he wondered what she was possibly thinking about. Maybe she'd just given up trying to put up with such a monster. Whatever he'd thought was wrong with her, he wasn't expecting it when she wrapped her arms around him and started crying. Had he really made her cry again? Why couldn't he just act more like a normal human?
What kind of normal human makes the one he loves cry like that?
''Don't cry, Paradise...'' He brought his arms around and held her tightly, pulling her closer to himself, even though he knew he was probably scaring her. Being selfish, as usual.
''I won't let them hurt you again... If I must be a monster like this... I'll be a monster to the ones that hurt you.'' 
He rested my chin on her shoulder, and closed his eyes, breathing in her perfect scent.
She was so perfect, everything about her. She was so perfect, and he was so... Monstrous. How could it be that she could ever love him? He would never understand her words, as long as he lived.
If nothing else, though, he could hunt down the man that hurt her and tear his insides out. He wasn't in a fit state yet, but one day, he would be stronger than all of them.
When that day came, they would pay.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

12:19pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Thank ya' |DDD ]]

The second I felt him wrap his arms around me, the burdens that were weighing on my shoulders for weeks now disappeared. My crying soon seized and I lifted my head from his shoulder to look into his eyes. 

Where was the hatred that I had felt for him before? It was as though love truly could fight anything. 
"Dan..."
I said with a smile, putting a hand against his cheek. This wasn't the time to ask, especially when it seemed that we were in a fight for our life, but I had to know. 

"What are you, Dan? What I saw before wasn't my imagination. We both know that."

YoursTruly

2:45pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Trolololol. 'Tis finished, but photobucket is being an ass, so you may have to wait a while. |3]]

Dan sighed, not meeting her eyes for a moment. If only it had been her imagination, then perhaps he wouldn't be feeling the things he was now. Perhaps the worst thing about the scenario was that he didn't even know how to answer her question, since he didn't know what he was himself. Still, he could at least attempt to give her an answer she could be happy with.

''I'm not sure, to be honest... A few years ago... when I was about twelve, I woke up one morning and I wasn't... myself.'' He gave a small laugh, shaking his head. ''It freaked out my father, let me tell you... I left about a week later, thinking it not fair how much... stress I put him under. Eventually, I learned to control... what I was better, and could... turn whenever I wanted to. I figured out that I usually... shift in my sleep without realizing it, though, so... That's why you saw what you saw.''

''Sometimes.. I still shift unwillingly... If I... Get mad enough...' 'He paused, wondering if he'd scared her more. If it frightened her to know he couldn't always control it.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:23pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Well that's a weird way to put it but alright. :3
I'll post in a mo'. ]]

YoursTruly

3:27pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[Trawlalawl. Gotit to work. 8D
butterflyonwater.png

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/WaterElf1/butterflyonwater.png

(IthinkImadeitlessobnoxiouslybig. |D)]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
CH

3:54pm Feb 5 2012

Normal User

[[SIXTHHUNDREDTH POST I THINK OMG.

Anyways, that is perfect! THANK YOU <3 ]]

Go to page: 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33