Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

3:05am May 22 2013

Normal User

"Hopefully" said Syra
Sahaestiel shrugged

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:06am May 22 2013

Normal User

"Yay!" Kzingyll cried. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:16am May 22 2013

Normal User

The yelling had alerted a man clad in furs. He stood up from a cliff above, aiming a crossbow with a scope at them. "Halt! Who do you serve?"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

1:41am May 23 2013

Normal User

"Damn bows!" Ebony hissed quietly. 

TheDraliDragon

2:56am May 23 2013

Normal User

"I asked you; Who do you serve?!" the man pressed.

Featherblaka

3:00am May 23 2013

Normal User

"Myself." Ebony called. 
"In a sense I serve the possum." Wharshin said, nodding to Ebony. 

TheDraliDragon

3:03am May 23 2013 (last edited on 3:04am May 23 2013)

Normal User

The man lowered his bow. "You are not Marlock's men?"
Ukamundo hesitated. "I don't actually serve him. My country sent me on a peace mission but Marlock is no personal friend of mine. He wants you dead but i disagree."
The man frowned. "give me your weapons. Relinguish them all. The I will take you to our camp"

Featherblaka

3:14am May 23 2013

Normal User

Wharshin handed the man his sword. 

TheDraliDragon

3:20am May 23 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo gave the man his sabre. "Alright. lead on" The man breifly examined the swords and nodded appreciatively at each. "Follow" he commanded, leading them along a path that hadn't been visible before.

Featherblaka

3:27am May 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony sat down. "No." 

TheDraliDragon

3:29am May 23 2013

Normal User

Syra scruffed Ebony and held her up at arms length before walking after the man

Featherblaka

3:32am May 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony yowled loudly and twisted so she could slash her with a fore-paw. 

TheDraliDragon

3:36am May 23 2013

Normal User

Syra easily healed herself. The man didn't turn around.

Featherblaka

3:44am May 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony hissed, spat and screeched in fury. "PUT ME DOWN!" 

TheDraliDragon

3:45am May 23 2013

Normal User

"No you stupid buggar." said Syra

(read my rmail now before the episode catches up to me. I have made a prediction based on canonical knowledge... from the 80s)

Featherblaka

3:49am May 23 2013

Normal User

"I'M NOT STUPID NOW PUT ME DOWN!"  Ebony yowled, clawing at Syra. 

(Done :3) 

TheDraliDragon

3:52am May 23 2013

Normal User

"then you ahve to follow" said Syra "And if you resist again i will kiss you and you will be my slave. Chose properly" said Syra

Featherblaka

3:55am May 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony yowled in frustration. 

TheDraliDragon

3:57am May 23 2013

Normal User

"Slave then?" Syra asked

Featherblaka

3:58am May 23 2013

Normal User

"NO!" Ebony hissed. 

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24