Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

3:19am May 25 2013

Normal User

Sahaestiel shrugged before 'kissing' Kzingyll. (Haesty's form of kissing is pretty much a face smooch, like a kitty)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:22am May 25 2013

Normal User

(Kitty! :D) 

Kzingyll hugged Sahaestiel. "Do we continue?" 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:29am May 25 2013

Normal User

"I suppose Wharshin and I'll ahve to elad th egroup now. Ukey's out of it and Syra can't be trusted"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:45am May 25 2013 (last edited on 3:46am May 25 2013)

Normal User

"Kay." Kzingyll said. 
"So.... what are we doing with a heir?" Ebony asked. 

TheDraliDragon

3:49am May 25 2013

Normal User

"Trying to access whetehr he would be right for ruling the country, or whetehr General Marlock should remain as Dictator" said Sahaestiel
"Ha! Marlock is oppressive and evila nd cruel. He is in no way fot for rule!" the man laughed

Featherblaka

3:51am May 25 2013

Normal User

"Oh. Okay." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

4:03am May 25 2013 (last edited on 4:04am May 25 2013)

Normal User

"I will be the judge of that" Sahaestiel growled to the man. "Lead on"

Featherblaka

4:06am May 25 2013

Normal User

Ebony nervously shifted away from Sahestiel. 

TheDraliDragon

5:16am May 26 2013

Normal User

(he wasnt growling at ebony. i timed my posting wrong instead of editing.)

Featherblaka

3:36am May 29 2013

Normal User

(Bump) 

TheDraliDragon

1:16am May 30 2013

Normal User

the man ledthem down a rocky path with a grumpy Sahaestiel, a gloating Syra and a zombified Ukamundo trailing behind.

Featherblaka

1:25am May 30 2013

Normal User

Ebony padded after them, followed by Kzingyll, Wharshin and Sunder. 

TheDraliDragon

1:49am May 30 2013

Normal User

The path wound down into a large cave.
"Wait here" the man said, halting them outside the entrance. He walked in.

Featherblaka

1:53am May 30 2013

Normal User

Ebony peered into the cave curiously. 

TheDraliDragon

2:06am May 30 2013

Normal User

"Syra release Ukamundo" Sahaestiel growled now that they were alone.
"Calm down. Both he and Ebony will be fine at the next sunset. My charms will wear off" said Syra glumly.

Featherblaka

2:12am May 30 2013

Normal User

"I am fine though." Ebony said, confused. 

TheDraliDragon

2:26am May 30 2013

Normal User

"You're not" said Sahaestiel sadly

Featherblaka

3:01am May 30 2013

Normal User

"How?" Ebony asked. 

TheDraliDragon

3:08am May 30 2013

Normal User

"Syra got your other minds incapacitated or somethin'" said Haesty

Featherblaka

3:11am May 30 2013

Normal User

"Minds? Like.... Zet, but more than one?" Ebony asked. 

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24