Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

6:55pm Apr 25 2013

Normal User

Syra began walking East, Ukamundo followed. Sahaestiel whined and then followed too.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

8:51pm Apr 25 2013

Normal User

Ebony followed after them with Wharshin and Sunder close behind. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

10:56pm Apr 25 2013

Normal User

It got brighter the further they went along the road. It began to curve it's way inland and shortly a large town appaered. Pointed towers appeared over high walls.

"Ah, that must be Foilleport" said Ukamundo

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

6:07am Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Ebony sprang onto Ukamundos shoulder. "Where?" 

TheDraliDragon

11:13pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo pointed at the city with his other arm. "Foilleport" he said. "Capital of Fultia. Home of Grieve Marlock"

Featherblaka

11:25pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Ebony nodded. "Okay then. Let's hurry." 

TheDraliDragon

11:33pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo nodded and started walking, taking care to keep Ebony balanced

Featherblaka

11:41pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

Ebony put her fore-paws on Ukaumdo's head and stretched up to get a better view, her tail out for balance. 

TheDraliDragon

11:46pm Apr 26 2013 (last edited on 11:47pm Apr 26 2013)

Normal User

Ukamundo silently prayed that ebby wouldn't extend her claws.

(by the way you can ahve Gaina but maybe not Squan. I might put Nagil and Damontir in later)

Featherblaka

11:53pm Apr 26 2013

Normal User

(I can has Gaina! :D) 

Ebony sniffed Ukamundo's hair. "You don't smell like human." 

TheDraliDragon

12:04am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

"That's because I'm a Salim silly" said Ukamundo

Featherblaka

12:07am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

"I know. I just expect you to smell human, and you never do." Ebony said. 

TheDraliDragon

12:09am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo shrugged, carefully.
The city was closer now and the gates were open, absent of any guards.

Featherblaka

12:13am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

Ebony stepped off his head and perched herself on his shoulder. 

TheDraliDragon

12:25am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

Syra moved swiftly ahead of the others. Sahaestiel also rushed on, wisihng to get to shelter

Featherblaka

5:06am Apr 27 2013

Normal User

Ebony sprang off Ukamundo's shoulder and ran after them. 

TheDraliDragon

1:10am Apr 30 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo quickened his pace and soon reached the city. The streets were deserted - everyone was taking cover from the rain.

"We need to visit the palace" said Ukamundo.

Featherblaka

1:21am Apr 30 2013

Normal User

Ebony fluffed herself up. "Where to?" 

TheDraliDragon

1:25am Apr 30 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo pointed to a large buildin with many pointed towers. it sat on a hill in the midlle of the city

Featherblaka

1:43am Apr 30 2013

Normal User

Ebony trotted over to the building. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24