[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Rabbah

1:46pm Nov 25 2011

Normal User

[[That's cute~]

Skilja didn't look at Oats first, he glanced at the walls around him. He didn't want the look at the other male. When Oats tole Skilja to look at something, his eyes instantly went to the teenager's face. He was looking at Skilja. He slowly turned his attention to Oat's hands. There was freaking fire in his hand. "You're on fire!" Skilja gaped.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:13am Nov 26 2011

Normal User

[[LMAO. Skilja's freaking out. xD]]

Osiris sighed. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe Skilja was just an ordinary boy who happened to have had some unusual coincidences in his first day at a new school. Closing his hand into a fist over the fire, he opened it up again to reveal the fire gone, and his hand exactly the same as before there had been fire present in it. ''No, I'm not on fire.'' He replied, sighing again, looking down at the ground.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

2:48pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

[[Yesh]]

Skilja took Oat's hand in his own. He touched Oat's palm, but the skin wasn't hot. It was cool if anything. He flipped over the hand. There were no markings. Skilja looked up at Oats. "How can you do this? The only person I've seen be able to do something like that had markings on his hand, and that summoned the fire." He told Oats.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:06pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

Osiris shrugged his shoulders. ''I dunno. I've been able to do it for a few years now, ever since I found this book up in the attic. Stones, runes and markings aren't my strong point... No, I just like words.'' He replied, smiling softly. He found it funny the way that Swan had examined his hand so intently, and had appeared so disbelieving. The fact that he'd someone create fire at all before was a good sign, though.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:28pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

"How do you not understand the stones?" Skilja questioned. "They are really simple. All you have to do is arrange them in a certain way, and they do what you want," he explained Oats as if it was the most simplest thing in the world to do. "Remembering words though... That's difficult..."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:45pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

''Not really. Besides, remembering what order to put the stones in is hell.'' Osiris replied, chuckling slightly. He tilted his head to the side, thinking for a moment. Now he was certain Skilja was magic, but what did that even mean? Osiris had never met anyone besides himself that knew magic before, and wasn't sure what he should do. ''I take it you're good with the stones, then?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

7:44pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

"Yeah. I get them, I guess. My dad sent me an old book a while back filled with information on stones, and I just memorized all of them." He shrugged. "I guess I can..." he paused, "do things with them sometimes." Skilja murmured, thinking for a second. He realized that he was still holding Oat's hand, so he let go. "Sorry..." He muttered.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

7:53pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

Osiris chuckled, dropping his hand down by his side. ''So your parents know about your magic?'' He asked, wondering what it would be like if his own family knew of his 'skills'. Without waiting for a response, curiosity got the better of him. ''What kind of things can you do? Can you control people like what you did to that guy earlier?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

8:05pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

Skilja shrugged. "I'm not sure if they know. Well, my mom has no clue, at least. I've never really met my dad. He left my mom a bunch of packages for her to give me when I turn a certain age. I guess he knows since he's given me all of these things that deal with magic, but I really can't know exactly." He paused, thinking. "I can do different things with the stones. I can't really control people though. I just kinda told him to go away."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

8:09pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

''Seriously? You just 'told him to go away'? I do that on a daily basis, it never works.'' Osiris shook his head in disbelief, pondering over what Skilja's family was like. ''Wonder why he left.'' He said bluntly. Osiris had never been the best at pretending to be compassionate, and he wasn't about to start now.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

8:42am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

"Well, I didn't tell him that. The stones did. And I don't blame him for not listening to you." Skilja told him. He shrugged. "My dad probably had a reason for leaving. Maybe he died. Maybe he stopped liking my mother. Regardless of why, he isn't here now." Skilja had told people about his family before, so it didn't really hurt to talk about it.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

8:56am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Osiris nodded his head, thinking, ignoring Swan's first comment. He decided Swan must have had more backbone than he'd first thought, if he was able to talk so calmly about that kind of thing. ''I get ya. Don't you ever wonder why, though? I mean, has your mom really never said anything about it?'' He asked, windering why anyone would leave a child when they knew how hard their childhood would be, especially with Swan's abilities.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

10:19am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

He shrugged again. "I don't really think about it that much. It is what it is, so why should I bother wondering what my life would be like if he was still here." Skilja thought about his father every once in a while, but he usually forced himself not to think about something like that. It would be no good thinking. "My mother doesn't talk about Dad. It's almost like she either never met him, or she doesn't remember."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

10:25am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Osiris looked thoughtful for a moment. Swan really was a lot tougher than he'd first thought. Sure, he was an absoloute wimp when it came to fighting or standing up for himself, but he had incredible powers he just had to live with, had never known his dad, and was able to talk about it so freely... To Osiris at least, that made him stronger than almost every other student in the school. ''I get it. No point living your life in the past, right?'' He gave a faint smile looking up at the window. ''I don't know about you, but I'm bored as hell. You wanna leave?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

10:45am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Skilja nodded. "Yep, pretty much." He paused, thinking. "The door's locked, so how are we going to get out?"

[I didn't know what to say]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

10:54am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Osiris grinned and leapt to his feet, walking over to the window. Holding onto the latch with one hand, he murmured some words softly under his breath, and the latch just snapped off, at which point he pushed the window open. It was a large window, so he just placed his hands on the frame, and jumped up and over the sill, slipping through the window and jumping out of it all in one fluid movement, he stood outside with his hands in his pockets, waiting for Swan to follow. ''You coming?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

11:07am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Skilja blinked in surprise for a second before going to the window. He felt like he shouldn't be that shocked, this was Oats after all. "Why didn't you just open the door?" He grumbled, pushing himself up onto the window sill, and kind of fell out of the window. He forced himself not to give out a very girly squeal when he fell. Skilja got up and dusted himself off.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

11:12am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

''That would have been too easy,'' Osiris replied, glancing around to see if there was anything interesting to do in the immediate vicinity. So, he picked a random direction and started walking, deciding he'd stop when he found something of any interest to do. ''You need to work on your landing, by the way.'' He said, chuckling.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

11:14am Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Skilja followed, not knowing what else to do. "Yeah, well, I don't usually need jump out of a window. Thank god that we weren't on the second or third story..." Skilja paused before hurrying up so he was walking beside Oats. "So what are we going to do now?"

~rabbah
YoursTruly

1:39pm Nov 27 2011

Normal User

Osiris just rolled his eyes. Second and third storeys weren't bad, it was the fourth and fifth floors you had to worry about. ''Well, I don't know about you, but I'm bored. So, I plan to just keep going in this direction until something interesting pops up.' He replied nonchalantly, neither slowing down nor speeding up his pace at all as he walked.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7