[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

3:57pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls. I'mma abuse Wikipedia on original stories later. |D]]
[[Und ookies. :3]]

Osiris made no attempt at moving, instead folding his arms and resting them on the desk. Shrugging his shoulders, his face took on a rather bored ex
pression as he spoke. ''I don't see why I should.'' He said simply, pausing for a moment. ''Maybe you should go down and ask for reading lessons? You seem to have enough trouble reading names correctly.'' The fact that his name was always pronounced wrong in almost every class- even though it was a amous Egyption god's name- ticked him off, and he was pleased to get the chance to say it for once. Osiris might've gone up to the office had it been one of the teachers he liked, but as he didn't like many, it turned out it wasn't.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:03pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

The students were ignoring the books again, straining their ears to hear what was being spoken. Skilja shifted away from Osiris. If fists went flying, he didn't want to get caught up in the fight. And anyway, he could already tell that the teen was some sort of delinquent, a type of person he didn't want to hand around with. The teacher's face went red with anger. Who was this child to tell him that he need to take a lesson? He had delt with this teen before, and he knew that Osiris would try to make him angrier. "Go to the office now, and you might get away with only a day in ISS" He hissed.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:09pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Whut is ISS? O_O]]

Osiris remained seated. He had noticed that Swan had shifted away, which didn't really bother him, and neither did the fact the teacher would have steam pouring out of his ears at any moment. ''Nah. I'm more interested in learning whether or not you even took English in school.'' The bored ex
pression was still on his face, but there was also a slight, barely there, trace of amusement, and his brows were arched slightly, mocking the teacher. It always amused him greatly, the fact he could tick teachers off so much with nothing more than words.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:13pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[In School Suspension. It's when you go to school, but you're put into a room and given work to do the whole day. OSS is Out of School Suspension, which is the same thing, but yous stay at home. Apparently teachers think it's some kind of punishment, but I find that I like ISS]]

The teacher twitched. "Out of my classroom before I call for someone to send you out." He growled.

[/Fail, sorry.]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:17pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[You made up for fail with good deion. :3 And oh, we dun have that here. |D Sounds more fun than normal school, though, I agree. o___o]]

Osiris noticed the twitch, and decided to see how far he would manage to push the man before something happened. ''I've told you, mister, I'd rather hear the story on exactly how you came t be educated in English by parrots.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:23pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[That was the worse fail in my entire life >.< Other than all of the other really bed fails]]

The teacher, fed up with Osiris, walked over to the phone all of the class rooms had. He put the phone to his ear, typed in a number, and said "Send someone up, I have a disturbance". He walked back to his desk and sat down, looking over his class. Skilja watched his movements, then glanced over in wonder at Osiris. He had never seen someone so defiant in his life.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:34pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls. _huggles away fails-]]

Osiris folded his arms across his chest and leaned back in his seat. Well, this 'disturbance' had apparantally been proven too much for the teacher. He still wanted to know, however, exactly why the teacher was so crap with names. ''Y'know, Osiris should be a name you can pronounce.'' He said, putting emphasis on his name so he wouldn't have an excuse of messing it up. ''The name does, after all, derive from an Egyptian god. Did you get taught history by parrots too, then?'' He asked, allowing an amused tone to slip into his voice as he waited to see who would be sent up.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:40pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

The teacher said nothing, ignoring the student. Skilja continued to watch him, for some reason happy to find out his name. He wondered if Osiris was magical like he was. Skilja realized how get the word 'magical' was when it was used to describe a guy, so he tried to think of another word, not realizing that he was pretty much staring at Osiris.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:43pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

Osiris glanced over, and wasn't too surprised that Skilja was staring at him. Even the majority of students who were used to his antics stared, and this was a new student. ''So, exactly how is your name supposed to be pronounced, Swan?'' He asked, speaking casually and loudly compared to the silent class, not caring who heard. ''I think you ought educate this miserable excuse for an educator.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:52pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

"I-I err." Skilja stuttered out, surprised to have been called out like that. And why was Oats calling him 'Swan'? His hair wasn't that white... "Skil-ya" He finally managed to get out, easily pronouncing his name correctly. It was foreign, his mother always told him that his father would argue with her that his name was the only thing that would fit him. The teen could feel a light blush on his face, and chose to ignore it.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:00pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

''Skilya, eh? The old beggar's really butchered your name then, huh?'' He replied casually, before glancing up at the man. ''So, d'you plan on apologising for incorrectly pronouncing his name?'' He asked, still with a mocking and amused tone to his features. He was, in all honesty, surprised he hadn't been kicked out just yet.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:05pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

"I-I'm used to it..." Skilja mumbled, tearing his gaze on Osiris to look down at his lap. He felt like he was being put onto the spotlight again, and he didn't like it. Skilja never liked getting a lot of attention. It bothered him to feel the people looking at him, and he'd always worried that they would find out his secret if the looked long enough. He knew it was a silly thing to think, but he really couldn't help it.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:09pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

''As I'm used to being treated with ill-respect and contempt. It doesn't mean I like it, now, does it?'' He asked, shaking his head and sighing. ''Apparantally, the old moron up there is ignorant as well as incredibly thick.'' He still hadn't moved or made any attempt at getting up, but looked quite relaxed in his seat. He thought there was something... unusual about Swan. He wasn't sure what, though, so he discarded the thought.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:17pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Actually, Swan's name sounds more like a Skill-yuh...]]

Skilja blinked, wondering what made someone so defiant like this. Were they treated bad at home? Or were they just born like that. He thought that he might've seriously ticked off the teen if he had asked that, so he kept quiet. He didnt' have a chance to speak, anyway, because the door opened an some man walked in. "I'm guessing I'm here for Osiris?" He asked.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:20pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Oh Lawls. |D I fail at foreign names. :x]]

Osiris smiled in a rather pleasant way... for Osiris in a mood, that is. He had become well-aquanted with that man, and didn't hold anything personally against him. ''See, Prof? That's how you pronounce my name. I think you need some English lessons off that guy.'' He chuckled slightly, not very much, though, and waited to see if things would turn out as they always did. In general, with the man somehow dragging him out of the room.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:25pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

The man sighed and rolled his eyes, attempting to cover up his smirk. Osiris was being Osiris as usual again. The man was surprised that the school didn't just stick him in a room away from where he could make a scene. "Are you going to come?" He asked hopefully, not interested in dragging someone all the way to the office again. Skilja blinked glancing back and forth between the two, guessing that they were on good terms with each other.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:29pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

''What do you think?'' Osiris replied, remaining unmoving. By now, the majority of students had stopped writing altogether, and one or two sat in the same row as Osiris had their heads turned slightly so they could look. In truth, the boy planned to remain seated until forced to do otherwise, and even once standing, would not willingly walk down to the office. He had gained a good bit of experience with digging his heels in over the years.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:38pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[I almost said 'Skellig' instead of 'Skilja'...]]

The teacher looked irritated with how casually the two were speaking together. The man sighed. "I was hoping that you would come on your own free will for once, you know." He walked over to the desk Osiris and Skilja were sitting at. The man looked in surprise at the quiet boy. "Oh? Who are you?" He asked Skilja in interest, not really wanting to have to force Osiris out.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:42pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[That's the first sign Skellig's becoming victorious in his quest to take over all our minds. :x]]

Osiris rolled his eyes. The man was stalling, and it was fairly obvious, but he himself had no complaints. Class was over in ten minutes, anyway, so it wasn't like he'd have long to wait until he was free of the idiotic reign of the science professor. He couldn't be bothered were he spent that time, so didn't rush the man.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:13pm Oct 6 2011

Normal User

Skilja said nothing, just looked at the textbook on the table. He wondered if Osiris was used to this by now. The teen probably was, and for some reason, Skilja was surprised. He trusted too much in people, so he was surprised a lot. The man, guessing that Skilja wasn't going to answer him, sighed. He had wished that he would be able to stall for long enough until the bell rang, but it seemed that luck wasn't in his favor this time.

The man moved around the table to where Osiris was, and put his arms around the black haired teen's midsection, pulling him out of the chair.

~rabbah
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7