[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

5:50pm Oct 13 2011

Normal User

[[What month were you born, STALKER?]]

Osiris, gathering that this was a rather uncomfortable subject, decided not to question when Swan changed it. ''I'm not sure. I just like learning about them, I guess.'' He was, by now, scowling at the clock. Normally they were here much quicker than this... ah well. More time to think.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:55pm Oct 13 2011

Normal User

[[June. I'm a June baby =p]]

Skilja nodded. "Do you believe in the superstious properties of stones, or..." He trailed off. He couldn't see Oats believing in that kind of things, but then again, the teen never would have thought that he would be into something like mythology.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:58pm Oct 13 2011

Normal User

[[Amethyst be your stone, I think. Each month has a few for them, but my little brother's amethyst, and he's June. |D I'm July. :3]]

Osiris shrugged. ''The mere idea that rocks- mere minerals created by the earth- could have magical properties is beyond reasoning. So, it leads you to believe no one would automatically assume them to be magic, and yet they are classed as such.'' He knew this wasn't really a very clear answer, but it was an answer, something you'd be lucky to normally get from Osiris.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

6:05pm Oct 13 2011

Normal User

[[oh 0.o People are always telling me different things...]]

Skilja raised an eyebrow- somewhat surprised that he got an answer like that. Maybe Oats was smarter than he looked. He definatly is full of surprises, Skilja had figured that out by now. "I was asking for your opinion, you know. A simple 'yes' or 'no' would work."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

6:10pm Oct 13 2011 (last edited on 6:10pm Oct 13 2011)

Normal User

[[Well, as I've said, it varies. |D]]

''Ah, but y'see, my opinion is so much more than 'yes' or 'no'. I have some pretty strange views.'' He chuckled slightly, deciding to meet Swan halfway. ''Basically, the tradition that rocks are magic must've started somewhere. Therefore, I believe it highly likely.''

[[Ooh, you're up late. o.o Normally you poof at six res-time.]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

6:16pm Oct 13 2011

Normal User

[[I didn't get in my three hours of computer time at my dad's house, and I have some homework I have to do with the computer. I need to wait until I can call one of my freinds so she can explain to me what I'm supposed to do, so I'm wasiting time. =p You're up pretty late, too]]

Skilja nodded, accepting the answer. He glanced at the clock. Third period was almost over. This was really stupid. Maybe he could knock on the door loud enough that someone would come to see what was up. The teen went back to playing with his stones.

~rabbah
Rabbah

4:04pm Oct 17 2011

Normal User

[[bump]]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:42pm Oct 18 2011

Normal User

[[-groans- I am. Liek. So tired right now. e.e I have so many reports, projects, and essays due soon, it's not even funny. :[ My apologies for late replies, but please try to bear with me. ^^"]]

Osiris, figuring the other lad was going to be busy messing around for another little while, went back to daydreaming. He began thinking about why it was taking them so much longer than usual, and just how much trouble Swan would be in for missing so much class time. Probably one hell of a lot.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:53pm Oct 18 2011

Normal User

[[It's okay, Ty, take your time.]]
[[This be getting boreing, I'm making someone come in]]

Skilja played a bit more with the stones before looking at the clock. He wondered if he would get yelled at for 'skipping' class. Probably so. He sighed as the locked door opened. Skilja jumped up. "Thank god someone has come." He mumbled.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:10pm Oct 18 2011

Normal User

[[Aw. -huggles- <3]]

[[Lawls, good idea. |D]]

Osiristilted his head slightly so he was facing the door, but other than that, made no move at all to see who it was. ''Swan, don't be silly. You shouldnt be thanking God for that. It's not as if some guy in the sky makes people decide whether to step into a room or not.'' He said nonchalantly, not really focusing on what he was saying, contradicting the by more for the sake of it than anything else.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:19pm Oct 18 2011

Normal User

[[<3]
[[Ugh, I really wish the clothes would work for me...]]

Skilja glared at Oats. "It's Skilja. And it's an ex
pression. If I was religious enough to believe that beings floating in the sky make things happen, I would have been pushing my beliefs onto you." The teen snorted, rolling his eyes. The man who had walked in looked up from the paper he was holding. "And who are you?" He asked. "I'm Skilja, and I've been locked in here since the end of first period."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:34pm Oct 18 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls. Nakey Rabbah. |D]]

''Yes, well, it wouldn't be the first time I've had someone force their views and opinions onto me.'' He replied, shrugging his shoulders. ''Sorry 'bout that, Swan, I'll remember that for the next time.'' He said, grinning, referring to how the boy's name was Skilja. No way was he ever going to call this kid anything but Swan.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:47pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

[[It working again =D ]]

Skilja grumbled. Fine, if he was going to be like that, then he will be known as Oats. The man at the door blinked again. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Skilja didn't like his voice, it sounded like someone who like to order people around way to often. Skilja was going to explain what had happened, but the man started to lecture him about skipping class before he could.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:55pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls. |D]]

Osiris rolled his eyes. This kid obviously needed some advice on how to handle lame staff members of the school. Something which Osiris himself thought he was very good at. ''Hey, simpleton, it's your dumb locking systems that got him stuck in here.'' He said bluntly, talking no louder than he normally did. He had found that if you speak quietly to someone raising their voice, they quietened down to listen. Much easier than shouting.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:01pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

The man paused in his speech and turned to Ositis. "And you," he started. "What did you do this time? Disrupt class again?" Seeing that the man pretty much had no intention to let him out, Skilja moved back to his seat.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:03pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

''I did nothing but state my opinions and the fact that my supposed 'teacher' was an ignoramus. 'Teacher' means we're actually supposed to learn something in his class, y'know.'' He said, noticing how Swan sat back down, and not liking it. That kid needed to learn to stand up for himself more.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:23pm Oct 24 2011

Normal User

[[As you may see, I don't do comebacks.]]

"Where are your manners, Osiris!" The man gasped almost as though the delinquent surprised him, even though they both knew that he wasn't. They had done this so many times it wasn't even funny. Skilja went back to playing with his stones. He wondered if he would be able to somehow use his magic to make the loud man leave. He started to rearrange his stone.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

7:39am Oct 29 2011

Normal User

Osiris rolled his eyes. ''My manners are in plain view, I just see no reason to use them if who I'm speaking to are ignorant, moronic simpletons.'' He replied bluntly, paying more attention to Swan and his rocks than the stupid man in the room. Honestly, the man should know by now where his manners were.

[[Lawls. |D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

9:15am Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja noticed at Osiris was watching him play with his stones. Usually, he would have been bothered by someone seeing him with them, but right now he felt... almost as if it was perfectly fine. It had been a while since he had used his stones on a person, so he was extra careful to put them in the right spots. If he messed up, he could possibly remove the man's mouth, though that would be pretty funny.
The man opened his mouth and started saying, "I've never," when the teen put the last stone down. He had them in a pattern that looked like an oval, and one of the rubies was in the middle. Skilja looked up and saw that the man had stopped talking and had left the room, closing the door behind him.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

11:58am Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Osiris watched the other boy carefully. He appeared to be arranging his stones in a certain pattern, almost as if... No. What were the chances of that happening? His thoughts were, however, almost confirmed when the man left the room suddenly.
''Swan?'' He said, his voice with a slight edge and steeliness to it that had previously been non-existent, ''What exactly was that that you just did?'' Something told him that Swan was more than just an ordinary kid. That there was something different about him.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7