[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

4:55pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Yeah. So it seems that every single rp about witches and or wizards is also about Harry Potter, which sucks slightly. :x Not that HP isn't good, but it can get tiring. ;c

So. Teh Ty be looking for someone to do a sorcerer rp with her. Not in a sorcerer school, or even a sorcerer world, though. In the human realm. Where only two kids in a huge city are magical, and they 'just happen' to meet up, inspiring romance. Remember, though; In magic, everything happens for a reason, and nothing is down to coincidence or chance.

Rules:

Be semi-lit to literate.

Be either well-known or know I like rping with you, or post an example/ link to an example.

I can play any gender, and any S.O, just ta let ya know. Because, although straight sorcerers rule, gay ones rock. |D

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:59pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

oehgoeurhgtj

Why must you mock me so? >.<

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:10pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Hur-de-hur. -tempttempttempt- |D

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:11pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

And yet again, shguioasghjuil. <- that is my feelings right now.

Ugh, I really want to let you roleplay with other people...

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:12pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

And why do I need other people? |D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:16pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

You sure? I don't want to oppose on you...

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:20pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Yes teh Ty be sure. |D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:23pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Okays then. Bio or no bio?

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:29pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Teh Ty be good with whatever. |D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:33pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

I don't really care either... I'm more likely to reply today if we don't.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:35pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

Lawls. Well, teh Ty has to go bed soon. ;c In like. Literally five minutes. |D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:36pm Sep 29 2011

Normal User

xD go to bed then, Ty. Good night~

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:58pm Sep 30 2011

Normal User

Osiris's eyes flickered open briefly as he rolled over and tried to block out the sound of his alarm clock by holding his pillow over his head, but eventually he could take it no longer and reached out to hit it. Somehow managing to miss every time he slapped the desk, he finally gave up, removed his head from beneath the pillow, and muttered a spell under his breath. The small, golden dragon ring on his right index finger glowed, and the alarm clock abruptly burst into flames, followed by the smoke alarm going off instead. ''Oh crap... Oh crap...'' This woke Osiris up fully, and he jumped out of bed and began hitting the alarm clock with his blanket, ignoring the shouts of his mother downstairs for a moment.

''Osiris? Is everything alright in there?'' Her voice sounded concerned, and once Osiris had finally gotten the flames to stop and the smoke alarm off, he called back down to her.

''Yes, mom! I'm fine! The smoke alarm was just freaking out!'' He called, pulling on a pair of denim jeans with rips at the knees and a loose sleeveless shirt. That done, he slipped his feet into a pair of purple converts, not bothering to tie them.

Kicking the charred remains of the alarm clock under the bed, he cursed under his breath, before closing the door and heading downstairs to breakfast.

~~~~

Walking out the door with his bag on his back, he ignored the group of boys that fell into step beside him.

''So, emo, d'ya plan on cutting yourself today?'' One of them sniggered, to be met with a punch that knocked him to the floor. Osiris was used to this; his appearance- raven black hair down to his shoulders, pale skin, as well as snake-bite piercings under his bottom lip- caused many of the students to classify him as an 'emo'.

''No, but I do plan on cutting you if you don't step at least six feet away from me in the next three seconds.'' He replied bluntly, walking on as they stopped dumbfounded to help their friend- with a now bloody nose- up.

After that, Osiris arrived at the school with no more incidents, and headed to his locker. It amused him greatly, the fact that all the other students walked as close to the walls as possible, or stopped walking altogether, staring at him as he walked past. Perhaps they'd heard about the fight with Dylan Murphy the other day. Dylan Murphy was apparantly the toughest guy in the school, although Osiris knew it was all brute strength, no smarts, and no speed. Because of this, he managed to floor the lad in about three minutes. Karate did help sometimes, then.

Opening the locker casually, he pulled out his history book, french book, and science book, and turned to walk slowly in the direction of class.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:54pm Oct 4 2011

Normal User

[[they both be majacal, or just Oats?]]

Skilja Rugl was hating life. Not because his sister had thought it would be funny do dye his hair whitish while he was sleeping, his cat had puked all over the clothes he was going to wear today, his MP3 player wouldn't turn on, he dropped his computer, and he woke up to his other cat choking on plastic. No, it was because it was the first day of school. Kind of.

It actually wasn't the first day, but it was the first day he was going to be forced to go. He had moved from the city up north, all the way down here a week ago for only god know why. The school system was stranger than the other one he went to, and it had taken his mother an hour to explain how everything worked. Well, at least these people spoke the same language as he did. Skilja wouldn't have been surprised if his mother chose to move to somewhere that spoke foreign. She had yet to do it, but it still wouldn't surprise him...

Skilja cursed under his breath and he went though his clothes. He had only twenty minutes left before school started. His wet, now white hair clung to his head, dripping water into his eyes. Giving up, Skilja just picked out a shirt and pants before throwing them on. He didn't care about first impression anyway. People could think whatever they wanted about his electric blue and teal shirt.

The teen grabbed a box of cereal, then turned to the clock. He had only ten minutes left. Crap. Trading the cereal for a breakfast bar, Skilja ran back upstairs to grab his backpack before racing back down and out of the house. His mother had to go to work early, and she wouldn't be able to drive him like she usually did before they moved.

~

Skilja had five minutes left when he made it to the school building. He walked inside, trying to calm his breathing down. He glanced down at the back of his hand, where he had written down his schedule. Suddenly, he was pushed from behind and crashed into a taller kid with black hair.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:11pm Oct 4 2011

Normal User

[[Did you just call my poor, poor Osiris Oats? O_O;;

Lawls, both. |D]]

Osiris stumbled slightly, but managed to catch himself before it was noticable, and turned around to face some weird kid with snow white hair. Looking slightly bemused, he muttered a ew swears under his breath, before shaking his head and sighing softly.

''Hey, Swan-kid, watch where you're going, al'ight?'' He said, his voice neither harsh nor kind, but more exasperated, as if he was tired of something. Glancing behind the boy he had now dubbed 'Swan', he saw a teenage boy snickering and laughing with his friends, pointing. He doubted very much that anyone would collide with him on purpose, so figured it was one of them.

Giving them a glare that stopped almost all of the laughter, he bent down to pick up the books he had dropped when Swan had crashed into him, and turned on his heel in the direction of class. He had no plans to stick around and be mocked and laughed at; He did, however, plan to curse them with a spell to make them smell like rotting fish for a week. Or maybe a month, he wasn't sure yet.

Turning sharply, he walked into the science lab and headed to the end row, taking his usual seat in the corner under the window, where he spent the majority of his classes either day-dreaming or drawing. Occasionally both.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:28pm Oct 4 2011

Normal User

[[yep =p Something wrong with that?]]

Skilja stood there for a minute, stunned at what had happened. For some odd reason, something had washed over him when that kid had looked at him. It kind of reminded him of when his sister had given him a fire opal she had found somewhere. At that time, Skilja really didn't know much about stones any their magical properties. He had felt the same feeling was over him when he first held it in his hand. After that, he started to go through the old, dusty books that smelt like mold in the attic that his father had left him. A few of them were interesting, and many of them had things he already knew about, but the last two answered why the opal affected him. Apparently some stones, usually gems, contained magical... forces.

That had been a while ago, though, and it was still a shock to feel the feeling again. He snapped out of his daze when the warning bell went off, and he rushed to his first class - science. Skilja stepped into the room, and almost tripped on a textbook that someone had left laying around. He managed to prevent himself from completely crashing to the floor and went to the teacher's desk.

"Hi, I'm your new student."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

1:27pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Nu. But if you call him Oats, I'mma call your fella Snow White. Und gerrim some dwarves. |DDD]]

Osiris sighed and shook his head. Apparantally, tripping was a regular occurance for this guy. Don't put him next to me... I'll end up killing him before class is over... he thought silently in his head, but his prayers went unanswered.

''Ah, Skiljoo, is it? You can sit... Ah, next to Osairis down the back there.'' The teacher, as per usual, made a terrible pronounciation on names, but at least he pointed at the right seat. Without waiting for the boy to sit down, the teacher took out his textbook, flipped it open, and told everyone to open it on page a hundred and fifty-six.

Which, of course, Osiris didn't bother with, but sat perfectly content, watching the rain batter the window.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:14pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[In the original Snow White by the Grim Brothers, when the huntsman gives the evil stepmother Snow's heart, witch was actually an animals, she ate it raw. =p ]]

Skilja was so used to having his name butchered, he didn't even bl
ink. He glanced over at who this 'Osairis' was and saw it was the guy he ran into a few minutes ago. Hearing that the teacher was starting the class, Skilja shuffled over to his table and sat down awkwardly. The teacher hadn't given him a book, and it didn't seem like the person he was sitting beside had any intention of taking his out, so he just sat there.

Skilja glanced over the male he was sitting beside. He was male, obviously, and he had dark, black hair that looked dyed. Not that Skilja could say anything, so was his. His skin was pale, almost like he never went out into the sunlight. Skilja could see the traces of a lip piercing, but it was hard to look at because the teen's head was tilted away from him.

The teachers voice pulled Skilja's attention away from the other male. "Osairis, share your book with Skaljoo"

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:27pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[-MUST SEE-]]

Osiris rolled his eyes, took out his book, and planted it down on the desk in front of the other boy with a loud thud. ''He can have it. I don't plan on using it.'' At this point a large portion of the class turned around in their seats, or craned their necks, eager to see exactly what Osiris planned to use as his excuse this time. It wasn't the first time he had blatantly disregarded the fact he was in school to learn, and nor would it be the last, but it was amusing to the other students none the less, and it got them out of work at the same time.

Osiris, satisfied with the fact Swan-kid would be using his book right now, turned his head once again to look out the window, his face expressionless and unreadable. The light rain appeared to intensify, grow heavier, and soon thunder could be heard, far in the distance.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:51pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

[[Actually, I prefer you call him Swan. Much easier.]]
[[Yeah, a lot of the original fairy tales are really gory... I like then waayy better then the Disney version]]

Skilja jumped at the sound of the book hitting the table, and was surprised at his words. The children around him all looked at the boy, almost like they wanted to see the teacher and student fight. That, thought didn't happen. The teacher looked annoyed for a second, before calming himself down. He looked over the class. "Read the next five pages and take notes. There will be a test on this next week." The students groaned and moaned, but they put their attention to the book, only glancing up to see what the teacher was going to do to Osiris. Skilja sat frozen in his seat.

The teacher walked over to his table. "Office, now." He told the black haired teen in a low voice.

~rabbah
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7