[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Rabbah

12:17pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja looked at the door for a few seconds. Of course the annoying man closed the door. He should've tried to use the stones to have him keep it open. The teen turned his attention to Oats.
"What's up with you? And what are you talking about?" Skilja snorted. Oh crap, did he know? The teen forced himself to keep his face slightly confused as he freaked out. Had he been keeping magic a secret from his mother for over five years, only to be caught by some weird delinquent in one day? Skilja paused in his thoughts. If Oats had noticed, then he must have some ability of sorts...
"Oh, are you talking that guy? He probably left because he gave up on you."

~rabbah
YoursTruly

2:39pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Osiris watched Swan's apparantally confused outlook, thinking the whole time how transparant he was being. If you're going to lie about something, you should at least do it right to begin with. ''Swan, there's something going on here. I want you to tell me right now- no round-about answers or fancy tricks- exactly what that is.'' He said, voice no softer than it was before, and for once in his life, serious. A deadly calm had descended into his being, and that usually meant he was wary about something. When Osiris was cautious or wary, it usually meant fists started to fly.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

2:47pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja blinked in surprise. Was he really that easy to read? Well, most people knew what he was thinking usually, so maybe that was why... "If you already know something, then what is the point of having me say it?" Skilja stated. He never like it when people asked something to him, even though they either knew the answer or they knew that he didn't know what to say. It bothered him to no end for some reason.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:41pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

''Because,'' Osiris said, gritting his teeth, ''I need to be sure.'' He stood up for the first time, and walked over to Skilja, his unblinking eyes trained on the rocks. Skilja had done something, and he knew it. He just needed... He needed to be one hundred percent positive about everything before he made a single move. Move too early, and you ay as well have never moved at all, as his grandfather used to say.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:54pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja looked down at his stones and started to play with them again. Maybe he could use them to make Oats forget whatever he was thinking. Skilja decided against that- it was usually best not to mess with memories. He shrugged, and decided to just ignore Oats because it was the smartest thing he could think of.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:56pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Osiris clenched his teeth, his hands balled into fists at his side as he tried his best not to just punch Swan for ignoring him. ''Swan, if you think ignoring me is your best option, I would think again. I do not take kindly to that kind of thing.'' His eyes were dark, and his face held a dark ex
pression about it as well.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:14pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

[[derp, go ahead and his him =p]]

"I don't see why you care so much about this. If you know something already, don't force me to answer." Skila told Oats. This was the worst first day of school ever. Not only was he locked in a room all day, but also threatened. He bit his lip. There was no way Skilja was going to admit to being able to use magic.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:18pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls, fien, you asked for it. xD]]

Osiris had, by now, had enough. Stepping forward, he grabbed Swan's shirt collar, and held him so that his feet were barely off the ground. A slight mist of darkness now covered his eyes, and his knuckles were white. ''Swan, I am telling you right now. I need. To know. For certain. Ignoring me is probably the worst option you have.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:24pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

[[=p ]]

Skilja gave a small squeak as he was lifted from the ground. "No, let me go." He hissed weakly attempting to sound fearsome.

[Idk what to say]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:28pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Osiris had, at that point, lost any self-control he may have had. So, he suffered from anger issues. Who cared? Well, besides the fact that Skilja would be caring pretty soon, in the least. Swinging back one arm, he brought it forward in a punch, but it was in the least not full force. Swan would've been out cold or broken his jaw if it was, but the punch still connected with the other boy's jaw as Osiris released his shirt, resulting in him tumbling to the floor. Osiris, deciding he wasn't going to get anything out of him after all, went back and sat down on the chair like nothing had happened.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:51pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja fell back and hit the floor. He sat up, touched his cheek, and winced. He didn't see what Oats was doing, and neither did he care. The area between his jaw and cheek throbbed, and it was obvious that he was going to have a horrible bruise there tomorrow. How the hell was he going to explain this to his mother? He had never gotten into a fight before. Skilja moved back to a wall so then if Oats tried to hit him again, he wouldn't have a blind spot. He pulled his legs to him and rubbed at where he had been punched.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:10pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Osiris, bored, began to rock back on the chair, half the time nearly toppling over backwards. Why did Swan have to be such a moron? Why didn't he just admit he was gifted? It would've been so much easier if he had. Just because Osiris was ninety-nine percent certain he was, didn't mean anything. So long as there was a chance the other boy wasn't what Osiris thought he was, he couldn't say anything about being gifted himself, in case he was wrong.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:19pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

Skilja looked up at the table. His stones was still on it, but he wasn't willing to get up and take them back. Oats could just have them right now if he really wanted to. He grumbled to himself. Did Oats really think that he would just go out and admit that he could use stones to make magic? You have got to be kidding me. Skilja blinked at an idea- maybe Oats had wanted something other than magic from him...

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:31pm Nov 8 2011

Normal User

''You gonna take your rocks back or not? 'Cos if you don't want 'em anymore, I could always use them as slingshot ammunition.'' Osiris said, not turning around to look at Skilja, and his voice hard, but that was forced. He felt bad for just punching Swan like that, but it wasn't like he could help it or anything. The only reason he didn't want to look at the boy was in case he had knocked a tooth out or something.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

10:44am Nov 19 2011

Normal User

Skilja really didn't want to get up. He did anyway, snaching up his stones, and then returning to where he had been sitting. The stones ment a lot to him, so he knew that he couldn't just let Oats take them away from him, even if he doubted that the other teen would throw them away. For some reason, he didn't believe that Oats would do something like that.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

11:02am Nov 19 2011

Normal User

Osiris sighed deeply, finally giving up trying to ignore Swan. Standing up, he walked over to where Skilja was sitting, and sat on the ground next to him. The entire time, though, he refused to look at the other boy, and instead trained his eyes on the ground. He remained silent for a while, wondering if he should possibly apologise. If Swan was scared of him now.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

1:02pm Nov 19 2011

Normal User

Skilja looked over at at Oats. He was surprised that the other teen came over to him. Oats wouldn't look at him, but it was obvious that he had something to see. Or maybe Skilja was reading him wrong. Either way, Oats had come over to him. Skilja said nothing to him, not because he was still mad, he had gotten over it, but because he really didn't know what to say.

[my cat is trying to lay on my arms as I type...]]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

1:08pm Nov 19 2011

Normal User

[[Lawls. My cat keeps wanting to go in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out. xD]]

Osiris stole a glance over at Skilja, quickly looking back down again. He had thought he saw a slight bruise forming, but was pretty sure it was too soon for that, and put it down to his mind. Still, it sent guilt shoting through him. ''Uh... Sorry.'' He said simply, looking down still. His raven-black hair was hanging out over his face, hiding his eyes, a fact he was greatful of.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

1:33pm Nov 19 2011

Normal User

[[Lol, I hate it when that happens >.< What kind is s/he?]]
[[I pushed her away, so she moved to the other side of me and sat on that arm >.<]]

Skilja watched Oats for a few seconds. He didn't seem to be lieing, and if he was, why would he even apologize? "It's okay, I guess." Skilja mumbled. He still really didn't get why Oats had wanted him to say. He touched the side of his face and winced. Maybe mother wouldn't notice...

~rabbah
YoursTruly

1:38pm Nov 19 2011

Normal User

[[He is a mongrel cat that was born a wildcat, and I have had him ever since the pet store he was handed into gave him to me. :P]]
[[LMAO. XDDD]]

Osiris sighed. He would have felt better if Swan had just gone off on one. Now, he was just feeling guilty that the other boy forgave him so easily. ''No, it's not ok.'' He said simply, looking up. He winced when he saw Swan touching where he'd been punched. ''Swan, the reason it was so important for me to know for certain...'' He trailed off, unsure of how to put it. Rather than say anything more, he muttered a simple fire spell under his breath, holding out his hand. A small flame grew in the palm of his hand as he whispered the words to himself. Looking back to Swan, he swallowed before continuing. ''Was this.''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7