[OPEN 1x1] The witches and wizards of Hog- Oh, come on! I'm sick of HP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

4:53pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

Osiris tensed up slightly. ''Nothing. She grew out of it.'' His voice was cold, and his eyes were staring blankly at the wall. He didn't want to think about that kind of thing right now... ever, really.

[[Lawls. That is... weird. |D]]

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:00pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[Icelanders are funny. I like Danes better, though.]]

Skilja blinked. "Should I not have asked that?" He said quietly. Maybe his sister really was dead...

[el failo >.<]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:03pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[Lololol. I've never met either. |D I'm so lame. I've moved thirteen times, and every time within the same country. |D I plan to travel the world when I grow up, though. ^-^]]

''Probably not.'' Osiris replied bluntly, still tensed up. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen his sister being... well, his sister. Even the last time he'd seen her at all was vague in his memory, possibly because she'd thrown a rather heavy book at his head.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:11pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[I've moved six times within the same county in about ten years. =p ]]

"Sorry?" Skilja could feel that something was wrong with Oats, and he felt really awkward because of it. He glanced up at the clock. The bell was going to ring for third period in about five minutes.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:16pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

''You shouldn't have asked that.'' He ellaborated, not really caring about what he was saying. Or why he was saying it, for that matter.

[[Lawls. |D Seven times within the one county before I was nine, and the other six since then, in the same county I currently live in. |D I've even moved into two houses five minutes walk apart. |D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:27pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[Oh wow 0.o Was it because of your parents job?]]

Skilja nodded, haven already figured that out for himself. The bell rang. "How long does it usually take for the councilor to come in here?"

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:29pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[No... We just moved around a lot, I guess. We only moved counties because my mum wanted a fresh start when my dad left. ^^"]]

''Dunno. It varies... Depending on how ticked he is. So... we could be here a while.'' He chuckled gravely then, but made no inclinations to move.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:35pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

[[ah]]

Skilja sighed. If he had been in here all by himself, he would've spelled his way out, or at least tried to. "What do you usually do when you're in here?"

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:42pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

''Do as they want me to do, for once. At least, partially. I sit. And I think. But I don't think about what I've done wrong, because I've done nothing wrong. I think about things that are important.'' Osiris replied, curious as to what Swan would say.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

5:47pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

Skilja nodded, understanding. He had once heard someone talking about how you should never regret what you have done, because if you do, then you might as well just never had done it. He had liked that idea, it made since. "What kind of important things?"

~rabbah
YoursTruly

5:50pm Oct 10 2011

Normal User

Osiris shrugged. Most of the time, he thought about how to design his latest, newest incantation or chant. He couldn't exactly say that, though. ''First thing that pops into my head. I mean, if it pops in there to begin with, it must be important, right?''

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:03pm Oct 11 2011

Normal User

Skilja shrugged, guessing he was right. "What if something comes to mind that you don't want to think about?" He questioned, tilting his head. Skilja didn't usually think that much, it was annoying to and easier to just not to.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:12pm Oct 11 2011

Normal User

''Everything has a reason to be thought about. Not wanting to think about it... gives me more incentive to think on it when I have nothing better to do.'' He replied, blatantly ignoring any ideas he had of not thinking about his sister. Now was as good a time as any to get that nasty business out of the way.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:17pm Oct 11 2011

Normal User

Skilja nodded slowly and looked at the clock. It was half-way through third period. Darn. He sighed and thought about what he could do. Personally, he kinda thought that Oats was scary. He hadn't really been to school yet, so he had no homework. His laptop was in his locker, so he couldn't play with that. Skilja had some stones in his backpack, but he didn't want Oats to think he was a freak because he played with rocks.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

3:37pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[Ugh, I apologise for inactive-ness. I've been soooo busy lately. >.< I've started up kick-boxing, so that, plus choir, means I'll be a little inactive on mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays, plus I had this once-off animal thingymajig today, and again tomorrow, before it's finished for a month or so. ^^"]]

Osiris, by now tiring of Swan and his conversation with the boy, proceeded to stare blankly into the distance, fixing his eyes on the wall as he thought. He suddenly had a good idea for an incantation, and egan repeating it over and over in his head, trying to make sure he remembered it so he could write it down later and see if it worked.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

3:43pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[It's okay. In November to Februaryish, I'm only going to be able to get on about one hour unless they make it so you can type on the post boxes with your phone because of swim team.]]

Skilja leaned back in the chair, putting his knee on the table to keep him propped up. This was really boring. Screw it, he was going to play with his stones. Skilja dropped the chair back to all for feet and leaned over to his bookbag. He went though some things before taking out five stones ranging in the size of his thumb's finger nail to the size of his palm. The teen started arranging them in certain ways boredly.

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:11pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[That be grand. :3 I wish I could swim good. |D I can't, though. I resemble a drowning fish, if that's possible. |D]]

Osiris glanced over to see Swan messing with some stones. Boredly, he tried to figure out what stones they were, remembering his own that he kept hidden in a small black case under his bed in his room. ''What type of stones you got there? Depending on which, they're good for different things. I have this striking piece of deep amythest, supposed to be real good at helping you meditate and focus. Oh, and a piece of rainbow-struck smokey quarts, brilliantly lucky.''

[[Lawls, I have this miniature suitcase full of crystals I pick up here and there, and I dunno half the names of them. |D Or even what the majority of them are for. |D]]

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:22pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[The only reason I'm joining is because they don't not accept people =p ]]

Skilja looked up, surprised that Oats had an interest in this kind of things. He blinked a few times, and even rubbed his eyes. "Um... I don't really know what all of them are. My dad gave them to me, but he never mentioned what they do..." He pointed to one of them. "I know that one's a fire opal." He moved his finger to another. "And that one has a few small chunks of ruby on it." Skilja flipped it over to show him.

[[I almost brought out my book on gems & crystals, but I have no idea where it is >.<]]

~rabbah
YoursTruly

4:27pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[O.O Dude. This is creepy. 1. I am wearing a silver ring with fire opal in it. 2. My birthstone is ruby.
CREEPY, I TELL YOU.

And lawls. I have like four books. |D I just forget it all as soon as I read it, or get them mixed up. |D]]

''Interesting... My birthstone is ruby.'' Osiris replied, smiling. ''And, fire opals can supposedly be chaged with any type of energy, and used to attract money and good fortune.'' He looked thoughtful for a moment, looking at the stones again. ''Why don't you ask your dad sometime?'' He asked, tilting his head to the side, curious of the answer.

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Rabbah

4:37pm Oct 12 2011

Normal User

[[I'm not stalking you, I swear it xD Those were the only two stones I remember off the top of my head.
I have no idea what I am...]]

Skilja shrugged. "He's not around a lot. I haven't seen him in a while. Usually he sends me things through the mail. He gave my mom a bunch of packages before he left and told her to give me one every year. So how do you so much about rocks?" He asked, changing the conversation.

~rabbah
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7