LadyTsunade

7:28pm Dec 8 2010

Normal User

bump

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

10:48pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

Jae was worried still and quiet before pulling away from James and trying to give a small smile."I'm fine..."He told him before walking out of the bathroom and laying quietly on the bed.Jae gave a small sigh before starting to think.He didn't want to upset James or make him worry but he didn't know what to do.

Damien was very cheerful and eager to get to know Alex at the moment and smiled at him in a flirty way.Well, maybe we could hang out sometime soon."He purred happily.He was really in one of his good moods and Alex's flirty ways only made him more intrigued.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:34pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

James followed his lover quietly into the bedroom and came to lay down behind him. He wrapped his arm around his should and kissed it lightly, letting him know that he was there for him. "Don't keep things bottled up for too long, Jae." He advised quietly.

Alex returned the flirty smile with an added playful glint to his eyes. He hummed quietly, "I'd like that~" He replied smoothly, flicking the defenseless straw toward Damien across the table. "I'm free if you are." He purred back. He didn't have any places to be, just a bunch of free time.

MomokoCove

4:48pm Jan 9 2011

Normal User

Damien was getting quite interested in Alex.It wasn't often he came across a type that liked to play actually."I'm ready whenever you are ready."He told the other in a bit of a more seductive tone.His eyes glanced down at the straw that had been flung towards towards his side of the table then back to Alex."Well?"

"I know James.I'm just a little worried and stressed out."He whispered before leaning against the other wanting to stay like this as long he could.He loved being next to James and feeling warm as they relaxed.It was very comforting in a way he didn't understand.Being so relaxed, something about this situation almost brought him to tears.It was so quiet.Just like that day.No.He couldn't let himself think like that.He was already getting teary-eyed and his body had tensed up.That was a horrible memory.He still hated to think about it.The lifeless scene and quiet room.Nothing but the light of the moon in the dark night.He turned himself around and quickly pulled himself closer to James before burying his face against his chest."I love you James..."He told him gently hoping to take his mind off it.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

2:59pm Jan 10 2011 (last edited on 4:54pm Jan 10 2011)

Normal User

Alex's eyes flicked down to the straw that flitted back to his side of the table. He lifted his gaze once more. "When are you off?" He asked, "Wouldn't want you to get into trouble. would we?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. All the while playing with straw with the tips of his fingers, his nails only slightly longer than most men and they were painted black and shone delicately in the restaurant lights.

-

James sensed the mood change in Jae, his body going tense underneath his touches and his breath becoming a bit deeper. Was he upset? He was about to ask him when Jae rolled over and buried his face into his chest. I love you, James... "I love you too Jae..." James said softly, and pulling the other closer to him and holding him there comfortingly.

He was quiet, going over the words that Jae had just said in his head. 'I love you' That was the first time he'd said them and he wasn't even sure that Jae had realized it yet. And he'd responded immediately. Though he'd meant it. He'd fallen hard for Jae, unlike anyone else before him. He was sure that this is what love felt like and all those other accounts were falsely stated. 

"I love you." He repeated once again, just to hear them out loud in the quiet of the rest of the house hold around them.  

MomokoCove

4:59pm Jan 10 2011

Normal User

Jae realized suddenly what all had just happened.He couldn't believe the words had been said so easily.He breathed quietly, listening to James' heart beat for a moment."I'm glad that you do..."He whispered to his lover quietly as he listened to the the quietness as well.

LadyTsunade

1:25pm Jan 11 2011

Normal User

James rested his chin on the top of Jae's head lovingly, feeling warmer for some reason now that they had confessed to each other. "Me too..." He replied, referring to Jae loving him too. Now that he thought about it, no one had ever told him that they had loved him. It was nice, but indefinitely scary at the same time.

LadyTsunade

7:51pm Jan 12 2011

Normal User

bump

LadyTsunade

1:54am Jan 19 2011

Normal User

bump

LadyTsunade