Anthro Knight(RP between D2P, spirit1212, and twood567 only)

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
Neon-sparks

8:22pm Nov 1 2012

Artist

"i can try" stefan said slowly climbing up

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

8:24pm Nov 1 2012

Normal User

Shadow flew down and helped him up to the branch,using only a small bit of her strength.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

8:26pm Nov 1 2012

Artist

"thanks" stefan said with a smile sitting on the branch with edger
edger licked his paw and wiped it over his ears

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

8:29pm Nov 1 2012

Normal User

Shadow laughed and said,"No problem." She then patted Edgar's furry head and said,"Hey fluffy kitty." She sat down on the base of the branch and heard cars start going by on the nearby street.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Neon-sparks

8:30pm Nov 1 2012

Artist

edger rolled his eyes and flicked his tail

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

8:45pm Nov 1 2012

Normal User

"What? Your so cute in this form.",Shadow said and then looked towards the base of the tree,where a buck was stratching his antlers on it trunk.

Neon-sparks

8:48pm Nov 1 2012

Artist

edger watched it

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

8:58pm Nov 1 2012

Normal User

Suddenly Shadow felt uneasy and started to climb down towards the tree's last branch. Her feeling was right,a human stood,a gun pointed towards the buck. She wrapped her wings around the creature as she jumped down,the bullet bounced off of her scales,no sign of it hitting her. She let the buck go and turned to the human. His gun dropped and his jaw followed. Shadow jumped at him and her wings wrapped his arms to his body as she dug her claws into his chest and bit into his neck. She heard the crack of his neck and then let go. The body dropped,limply,to the ground. Dragging it,silently,to the bushes she covered her body. The body was dropped in the bushes and she waved by to the buck as she flew into the tree. The confused buck stared at her and then ran off,quickly. Shadow wiped the revolting hunters blood from her mouth and covered herself,ashamed that she killed someone. She finished cleaning her mouth and claws off as she hid herself.

Neon-sparks

7:25pm Nov 2 2012

Artist

stefan and edger stared at her shocked

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

9:09pm Nov 2 2012

Normal User

Shadow peeked out from under her wing and quickly tightenedh er grip as she said,quietly,"Sorry." She then went silent and tightened the grip on her wings even more.

Neon-sparks

1:13pm Nov 3 2012

Artist

"i.its ok" edger said
 "we should go before the cops come" stefan said

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

2:43pm Nov 3 2012

Normal User

Shadow slowly unhid herself and nodded. She grabbed Edgar(He's still a cat right?)and put him on her back. Then grabbed Stefan and flew out of the tree to get deeper into the forest.

Neon-sparks

5:45pm Nov 3 2012

Artist

(ya)
edger sat on her back watching

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

2:04am Nov 4 2012

Normal User

(Ok,good.)

Shadow stopped when she reached a cave near a lake and said,"We'll stay her,for now." She put down Stefan and then Edgar. Her feet touched the ground and she quickly covered herself with her wings. Walking to the water she sat down on it's edge and looked at her reflection.

Neon-sparks

7:42am Nov 4 2012

Artist

edger trotted over to her

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

7:03am Nov 5 2012

Normal User

Shadow turned her head to look at him and asked,"What is it?"

Neon-sparks

3:52pm Nov 5 2012

Artist

"you ok?" he said sitting next to her

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

7:19am Nov 6 2012 (last edited on 7:19am Nov 6 2012)

Normal User

Shadow nodded and said,"Yes,the only thing worrying me is that my kind may not come save me."

Neon-sparks

5:08pm Nov 6 2012

Artist

"i can tellaport ya know, if they dont come then i can always just warp you there" edger said

Adopt one today!
spirit1212

7:25am Nov 7 2012

Normal User

Shadow shook her head and said,"They never liked me anyways,I just know it."

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23